josh.cheek (Josh Cheek)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/10/2011
- Last connection: 05/22/2018
- 03:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14415: Empty keyword hashes get assigned to ordinal args.
- Was thinking about this more, and I *think* I see what the problem is: `**` should not be `kwrest`, it should be `opt...
- 03:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14413: `-n` and `-p` flags break when stdout is closed
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> A patch to exit with SIGPIPE when `EPIPE` if `-n` or `-p` option is given.
❤️ ♥️ 💜
- 12:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14415 (Open): Empty keyword hashes get assigned to ordinal args.
- Spreading empty arrays works, even when they go through a variable, or are disguised:
args =  ...
- 01:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14413: `-n` and `-p` flags break when stdout is closed
- Actually, maybe it should choose this behavior when `-e` is passed, as well. I often use `-e`, standalone. Here's a v...
- 01:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14413 (Feedback): `-n` and `-p` flags break when stdout is closed
- Ruby generally works well within a pipeline. The `-n` and `-p` flags are incredibly useful. However, it is common pra...
- 11:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13070 (Third Party's Issue): Parsing JSON with `quirks_mode: false` parses as if it is `true` and does not warn me.
- Previously you could parse toplevel strings in JSON by setting `quirks_mode` to `true`
$ ruby -rjson -v -e ...
- 05:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13005 (Open): Inline rescue is inconsistent when rescuing NoMethodError
o = "some object"
class << o
# GETTER can be rescued in a begin-bl...
- 03:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12906: do/end blocks work with ensure/rescue/else
- Checking that I submitted this correctly, I usually do Github, so might have gotten this wrong.
- 11:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12947: Multiline if statements behave differently than inline if statements for flip flop
- s/it behaves like a regex/it behaves like a range/
- 11:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12947 (Closed): Multiline if statements behave differently than inline if statements for flip flop
- For an inline if statement, a numerical range literal in a conditional behaves like flip flop matching against `$.`
Also available in: Atom