josh.cheek (Josh Cheek)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/10/2011
- Last connection: 12/26/2016
- 11:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13070 (Third Party's Issue): Parsing JSON with `quirks_mode: false` parses as if it is `true...
- Previously you could parse toplevel strings in JSON by setting `quirks_mode` to `true`
$ ruby -rjson -v -e ...
- 05:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13005 (Open): Inline rescue is inconsistent when rescuing NoMethodError
o = "some object"
class << o
# GETTER can be rescued in a begin-bl...
- 03:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12906: do/end blocks work with ensure/rescue/else
- Checking that I submitted this correctly, I usually do Github, so might have gotten this wrong.
- 11:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12947: Multiline if statements behave differently than inline if statements for flip flop
- s/it behaves like a regex/it behaves like a range/
- 11:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12947 (Closed): Multiline if statements behave differently than inline if statements for fli...
- For an inline if statement, a numerical range literal in a conditional behaves like flip flop matching against `$.`
- 08:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12926 (Closed): -l flag for line end processing should use chomp! instead of chop!
- Using `chop!` can mess up the final line of input because it may not end in a line-end character.
- 07:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12925 (Closed): terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary error)
- When I run this code
refine Exception do
alias message message
- 03:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12906: do/end blocks work with ensure/rescue/else
- My error on the duplication, I tried searching a couple different ways but the first results weren't about this and I...
- 01:16 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12906 (Closed): do/end blocks work with ensure/rescue/else
- When you want to rescue in a block, you must do this:
- 10:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8004: spawn does not honor its passed PATH
- On my computer, the reason for this is:
It should have found the path here: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/c7e9...
Also available in: Atom