josh.cheek (Josh Cheek)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/10/2011
- Last connection: 06/16/2019
- 08:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- The operator doesn't bother me, though I can't think of any time I'd use it.
Several suggested alternatives seem t...
- 02:25 AM Ruby trunk Revision cc180e93 (git): Rename LINEND to EMPTYLN
- 02:25 AM Ruby trunk Revision 162bfa1c (git): Test comments between multiline method chain
- 02:25 AM Ruby trunk Revision 2240de98 (git): Remove blank line I accidentally added
- 02:25 AM Ruby trunk Revision b8730f12 (git): Multiline method chain with leading dot works for blank lines
- 02:25 AM Ruby trunk Revision 46527e1b (git): Test for blank lines between leadinig dot method chains
- 02:25 AM Ruby trunk Revision 5af5dd46 (git): Omg, it works!
- I'll rename it and squash this commit later,
just wanted to make sure I couldn't lose it
(took a long time to come up...
- 03:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14415: Empty keyword hashes get assigned to ordinal args.
- Was thinking about this more, and I *think* I see what the problem is: `**` should not be `kwrest`, it should be `opt...
- 03:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14413: `-n` and `-p` flags break when stdout is closed
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> A patch to exit with SIGPIPE when `EPIPE` if `-n` or `-p` option is given.
❤️ ♥️ 💜
- 12:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14415 (Open): Empty keyword hashes get assigned to ordinal args.
- Spreading empty arrays works, even when they go through a variable, or are disguised:
args =  ...
Also available in: Atom