josh.cheek (Josh Cheek)
- Login: josh.cheek
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/10/2011
- Last connection: 12/28/2019
- 06:12 PM Ruby master Bug #14918: Use Reline for fallback of ext/readline
- aycabta (aycabta .) wrote:
> Ruby loses readline standard library when the system doesn't have libreadline during Ru...
- 08:09 PM Ruby master Bug #16110 (Open): Doesn't detect deadlock on Ruby 2.4 and 2.5 on Windows
- The following code is detected as a deadlock, except in Ruby 2.4 and 2.5 on Windows:
ruby -r thread -ve 'T...
- 06:23 AM Ruby master Feature #15966: Introducing experimental features behind a flag, disabled by default
- > This is how frozen string literal support was introduced to Ruby (in addition to the per-file magic comment).
- 08:11 AM Ruby master Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- The operator doesn't bother me, though I can't think of any time I'd use it.
Several suggested alternatives seem t...
- 02:25 AM Ruby master Revision cc180e93 (git): Rename LINEND to EMPTYLN
- 02:25 AM Ruby master Revision 162bfa1c (git): Test comments between multiline method chain
- 02:25 AM Ruby master Revision 2240de98 (git): Remove blank line I accidentally added
- 02:25 AM Ruby master Revision b8730f12 (git): Multiline method chain with leading dot works for blank lines
- 02:25 AM Ruby master Revision 46527e1b (git): Test for blank lines between leadinig dot method chains
- 02:25 AM Ruby master Revision 5af5dd46 (git): Omg, it works!
- I'll rename it and squash this commit later,
just wanted to make sure I couldn't lose it
(took a long time to come up...
Also available in: Atom