- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/05/2011
- Last connection: 04/01/2015
Reported issues: 10
- 01:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10568: segmentation fault after pack & ioctl & unpack
- I can still reproduce the segfault with the current ruby_2_1 branch, so I would say backporting the patch mentioned b...
- 04:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9419: Please backport fix for building against the newest OpenSSL
- Issue #9419 has been reported by Antonio Terceiro.
Bug #9419: Please ba...
- 04:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9419 (Closed): Please backport fix for building against the newest OpenSSL
- This was fixed in
Please backport it...
- 04:57 AM Backport200 Backport #9085: contents of io-console.gemspec not reproducible
- now the patch!
- 10:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9086 (Closed): lib/rubygems/LICENSE.txt does not match LICENSE.txt from http://github.com/ru...
- lib/rubygems/LICENSE.txt in the Ruby source tree says:
RubyGems is copyrighted free software by Chad Fowler, Rich...
- 09:44 AM Backport200 Backport #9085 (Closed): contents of io-console.gemspec not reproducible
- The contents of io-console.gemspec varies dependending on the date it was built. To be able to support
multiarch on ...
- 08:40 AM Backport200 Backport #9084 (Closed): Please backport fix for Debian GNU/kFreeBSD build
- This was fixed in trunk by r40136.
Bug in the Debian BTS: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=726095
- 11:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8913 (Closed): Unclear licensing terms on lib/gserver.rb
- The reader of the file only says this:
# Copyright (C) 2001 John W. Small All Rights Reserved
# Author:: ...
- 10:19 AM Backport200 Backport #8878: contents of test-unit.gemspec not reproducible
- Hi, thanks! Can you please backport this to Ruby 2.0?
- 11:52 PM Backport200 Backport #8878 (Closed): contents of test-unit.gemspec not reproducible
- Because the input gemspec does not contain a date, the generated gemspec will have a different date depending on when...
Also available in: Atom