terceiro (Antonio Terceiro)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/05/2011
- Last connection: 03/31/2018
- 03:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14655 (Closed): new TestTimeTZ test failures
$ make test-all TESTS=test/ruby/test_time_tz.rb
Run options: "--ruby=./miniruby -I./lib -I. -I.ext/common ./to...
- 11:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14438 (Closed): TestTimeTZ: failures with recent version of tzdata
- This has beeen reported in [Debian as Debian bug #889046](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=889046)
- 01:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13862 (Closed): typo: "nubmer" in gc.c
- patch attached
- 01:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12587: ruby released tarball require ruby
- Tomoyuki Chikanaga wrote:
> Hi, Antonio. Thank you for your comment.
> The ruby tarball packages (including 2.3.x) ...
- 02:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12587: ruby released tarball require ruby
- Hi. I am one of the Ruby maintainers in Debian. Needing Ruby to bootstrap Ruby is indeed an issue, specially when add...
- 07:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12324: Support OpenSSL 1.1.0 (and drop support for 0.9.6/0.9.7)
- Kazuki Yamaguchi wrote:
> This is based on r55162 (openssl: drop OpenSSL 0.9.6/0.9.7 support) so backporting 1.1.0 s...
- 01:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12324: Support OpenSSL 1.1.0 (and drop support for 0.9.6/0.9.7)
- Hi, would it be possible to have a backport of this for Ruby 2.3? Debian 9 will be released with Ruby 2.3, and we wi...
- 01:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12456: tmpdir.rb raises Errors in Windows 10 Subsystem for Linux
- most probably a lot of other things besides Ruby will fail miserably, so they will have to fix that in Windows itself.
- 08:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11962: Ruby 2.3.0 causing compile failure on extensions using a C++ compiler
- We are trying to transition Debian unstable to ruby2.3, it would be very helpful to have this applied to the 2.3 branch.
- 12:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11714 (Rejected): `include Module` affects scope of code loaded by require statements on Ruby 2.2+
- This seems to be a regression with Ruby 2.2 and beyond, I can still reproduce this in Ruby trunk from today. Ruby 2.1...
Also available in: Atom