cesario (Franck Verrot)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/11/2011
- Last connection: 03/20/2018
- 02:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11430: Redefining a lazy-loaded variable in child context within RSpec spec causes crash
- Andrew Wong wrote:
> I had something like the following in my spec. While not great code design, it does successfull...
- 06:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11403: Segmentation fault when running Rails Server
- Athar Hussain wrote:
> I have newly installed ruby and rails in my new MAC 10.10
> But when I am trying to run am...
- 05:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11402: Seg Fault on intensive numeric calculation
- Alexey Chernenkov wrote:
> Occur several times:
> [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x00000000000000
> ruby 2...
- 08:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11391 (Closed): chopped_length should return early for empty strings
- The current implementation only tries to check if the beginning of the string isn't coming after its end (I'm not eve...
- 11:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11060: load(fifo) blocks whole process
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Franck Verrot wrote:
> > I can't reproduce the same errors without correcting the typo (o...
- 06:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11158: Introduce a Symbol.count API as a more efficient alternative to Symbol.all_symbols.size
- Marc-Andre Lafortune wrote:
> Franck Verrot wrote:
> > Isn't there way to much overhead to include `Enumerable` in ...
- 09:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11282: ruby.exe never run. ebtry point not found
- Diamond Star wrote:
> Unable to find gmtime64_s_ in msvcrt.dll library"
If you've used the RubyInstaller, this th...
- 07:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11273 (Open): [PATCH] Make it possible to `load` from a FIFO file
- Revision #50887 (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/revisions/50887) avoided `load` from block...
- 12:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11060: load(fifo) blocks whole process
- Akira Tanaka wrote:
> fifo を load しようとすると、プロセス全体がブロックします。
I can't reproduce the same errors without correcting th...
- 06:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11158: Introduce a Symbol.count API as a more efficient alternative to Symbol.all_symbols.size
- Lourens Naudé wrote:
> Please find attached the changes as per Marc-Andre's suggestions. Exposes `Symbol.each` and e...
Also available in: Atom