- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/18/2011
- Last connection: 01/26/2015
Reported issues: 13
- 04:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10745 (Rejected): Special combinations of parameters in assert_equal (test/unit) may cause e...
class TestX < Test::Unit::TestCase
- 10:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10180 (Rejected): #to_hash vs. #to_h
- The class Hash has a method try_convert, that is documented as "Try to convert obj into a hash, using #to_hash method...
- 09:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10052: Add parameter non_block (defaults to false) on SizedQueue#push
- The following patch should do the trick.
Another thing to consider in this file: don't mix up tabs and spaces. The...
- 08:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10052 (Closed): Add parameter non_block (defaults to false) on SizedQueue#push
- The implementations of Queue and SizedQueue have a method pop, where a parameter non_block would make the call raise ...
- 11:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10035: Find.find no longer accepts Pathname type as argument
- It works in ruby-2.0.0-p481.
If you compare the files lib/find.rb from both versions, you can see that some code f...
- 12:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10035 (Closed): Find.find no longer accepts Pathname type as argument
- In 2.1, a check for encoding of the paths parameter has been added to File.find. This works perfectly well for String...
- 07:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9379: Support for using libxml-ruby as XML parser in xmlrpc-libs
- I guess support for Nokogiri will be possible as well, I just needed something more efficient than REXML and libXML w...
- 12:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9379 (Closed): Support for using libxml-ruby as XML parser in xmlrpc-libs
- The default backend in the XMLRPC parser is REXML. This should work at most occasions, but it definitely isn't the fa...
- 10:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9371 (Open): Remove NQXML from xmlrpc/parser
- In lib/xmlrpc/parser.rb a number of parsing backends exist. One of them uses the library nqxml. There is no gem for t...
- 08:38 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9370 (Open): Parse error when using XMLTreeParser in xmlrpc
- When using XMLTreeParser as the parser in the XMLRPC libraries, a simple methodCall parse with a parameter results in...
Also available in: Atom