- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/18/2011
- Last connection: 05/03/2016
- 11:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12290: Possible segfault with Thread#name=
- That patch still segfaulted when using `self.name = nil`. Version 2 attached.
- 11:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12290: Possible segfault with Thread#name=
- And this is the simplest solution I could think of. It throws an exception, which is a better way to react than a seg...
- 11:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12290: Possible segfault with Thread#name=
- And since it's pretty easy to get the relevant source on a running debian system:
- 11:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12290: Possible segfault with Thread#name=
- And of course the backtrace can be improved when installing the debugging symbols for libc
- 11:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12290 (Closed): Possible segfault with Thread#name=
- Ruby 2.3 added a Thread#name=, which may segfault when used incorrectly. This little program:
- 12:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11527: IPAddr#mask_addr isn't a method
- There is a proposal for a fix on https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1269 (see https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11210)
- 03:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11210 (Assigned): IPAddr has no public method to get the current subnet mask
- Both to_s and to_string omit the subnet mask of an IP address. The only way to query it via public methods is to manu...
- 04:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10745 (Rejected): Special combinations of parameters in assert_equal (test/unit) may cause e...
class TestX < Test::Unit::TestCase
- 10:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10180 (Rejected): #to_hash vs. #to_h
- The class Hash has a method try_convert, that is documented as "Try to convert obj into a hash, using #to_hash method...
- 09:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10052: Add parameter non_block (defaults to false) on SizedQueue#push
- The following patch should do the trick.
Another thing to consider in this file: don't mix up tabs and spaces. The...
Also available in: Atom