Robert A. Heiler
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 04/10/2014
Reported issues: 19
- 06:21 PM ruby-trunk misc #9724 (Open): Warnings in Ruby: allow per-file directives to i.e. suppress warnings
A bit of intro.
I usually run all my ruby code with -w. I feel that it gives me some more security if the
- 04:49 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9585: Add Object#in? to make ruby easier to read
- This probably would not be a big addition and not bother many.
I think it can be readable:
array = [1,2,3,4,5...
- 05:11 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9319: Add constant RUBY_KEYWORDS or a similar way to output which keywords exist at runtime
- Oops, I meant "IRC", not "IRB", but yeah from within running IRB it would be also nice of course. :)
- 05:10 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9319 (Assigned): Add constant RUBY_KEYWORDS or a similar way to output which keywords ex...
Would it be possible to list all keywords in Ruby, from within a running program?
Like RUBY_KEYWORDS or sim...
- 02:05 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9253: Regexp named match and case statement
- Indeed, I did not know of $~[:b] either. Quite nice.
- 09:41 PM ruby-trunk Bug #8584: Remove curses
- (Sidenote, not related to this, but all of ruby's stdlib should become as modular as possible, so users could toggle ...
- 09:40 PM ruby-trunk Bug #8584: Remove curses
- 03:39 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9185 (Open): Add alias_class_method or class_alias functionality
- Hi core team,
First drink a Calpis (カルピス Karupisu) before reading on :-)
Now, my proposal is to add a slight ne...
Also available in: Atom