Robert A. Heiler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 03/29/2016
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12283: Obsolete ChangeLog and commit message in Git-style
- I personally have no preference either way.
I should however had also note that I like the current changelog forma...
- 07:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12357: Random#initialize with a String
- 07:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12361: Proposal: add Geo::Coord class to standard library
- Would it actually not be better to instead add one or two methods to time, date or datetime?
I guess your proposal...
- 07:37 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12365 (Open): [DOC] Suggestion to change FileUtils.compare_file
The documentation at:
- 04:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12334: Final/Readonly Support for Fields / Instance Variables
- What is a "field"?
- 06:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12319: `Module#const_get` does not accept symbol with nested name
- I am also for keeping symbols simple! I love symbols, I abuse them a
lot in my ruby code to yield special instructio...
- 06:16 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12317: Name space of a module
- Interesting. I am indifferent to it, but possibly lean towards giving a +1.
In some of my classes, I use a module ...
- 07:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- Just one comment, not related to the suggestion itself but to one
other comment made above.
Richard Schneeman wr...
- 12:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12305: "can't remove str from str_id" at unregister_sym
- I think it is difficult to track it down if it only appears sometimes.
Perhaps you find some way to trigger it mor...
- 06:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12298: Indeterministic ruby behavior when another thread is killed
- Hmm. Although the report was already rejected, and even if we all may agree that
the honeybadger code was not brill...
Also available in: Atom