Robert A. Heiler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 12/02/2016
- 10:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12973: [RFC] net/http: use require_relative to reduce syscalls
- I have no particular pro or con opinion, not that it would be relevant anyway - but I am watching this closely out of...
- 05:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12954: valgrind shows memory leaks
- I am not sure how easy it is for the ruby core team to reproduce it.
- 05:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12958: Breaking change in how `#round` works
- Also see the discussion in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12548 - ruby version changed
from 2.3.x to 2.4.x, so I ...
- 05:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12962: Feature Proposal: Extend 'protected' to support module friendship
- The terminology is a bit peculiar - friendly modules? Do we have unfriendly modules as well?
Is that a new terminolo...
- 02:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12906: do/end blocks work with ensure/rescue/else
- I like the idea. It would get rid of one begin/end clause if I understood
it correctly and be on the same level as c...
- 07:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12858 (Open): Supporting batch-requiring of files in ruby
- Hello. This is a very short proposal, unlike some of my previous
ones; and it also is hopefully possibly better than...
- 05:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12848 (Assigned): Crazy idea: Allow regex definition for methods (Do not take it serious...
- Me again, sorry - only crazy ideas coming about as of late here.
### Crazy idea: Allow regex definition for method...
- 10:39 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12843 (Open): Proposal to add a new method to class File in order to determine the name ...
- We currently have `File.basename()` and `File.dirname()`, both of which
work very well and are quite useful when wor...
- 09:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11286: [PATCH] Add case equality arity to Enumerable's sequence predicates.
- I like this one in particular:
I am not so sure about:
- 09:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12817 (Open): Consider adding method .sample() on class Hash (if this was not yet proposed)
- Hello ruby core team and all who may read this.
Some time ago, I think in ruby 1.8.x, the method .sample() was add...
Also available in: Atom