shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Login: shevegen
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 01/25/2021
- 11:15 AM Ruby master Feature #17579 (Open): [Proposal] A suggestion for newline-separated shorthand notation, for the creation of Arrays containing strings that may contain ' ' (space) characters
- New year, new proposal! :)
Summary (TL;DR) of the proposal first: It is here proposed that ruby adds functionality...
- 04:40 PM Ruby master Feature #17474: Interpreting constants at compile time
- New year, new comment! :D
> Ruby has borrowed concepts/idioms from allot of languages.
This is true...
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Misc #17399: Are endless methods experimental?
- I guess the discussion here may be more what exactly "experimental" means, similar
to what people expect a "constant...
- 07:10 PM Ruby master Bug #17419: `binding.eval` backtrace differente
- I think this is an intended change; it was explained via a link
to a comment in another issue (I think by mame or so...
- 08:59 PM Ruby master Feature #17288: Optimize __send__ call with a literal method name
- Just a few things:
We need to also remember **.instance_variable_get()** and **.instance_variable_set()**.
- 10:41 AM Ruby master Feature #17265: Add `Bool` module
- I tried to make a shorter summary of my thoughts here, so just three points - hopefully that makes it easier to read:...
- 05:08 PM Ruby master Feature #17171: Why is the visibility of constants not affected by `private`?
- I am not quite as active on the bug-tracker as I used to be in the past, but I will comment on this particular issue ...
- 09:51 AM Ruby master Feature #16985: Improve `pp` for `Hash` and `String`
- I don't have any big preference, but I tend to agree with sawa too.
When I first read the proposal, I was confused i...
- 09:36 AM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- First, I like the idea, so +1 for the idea. It also reminds me of
a more "prototypic-based approach" in general with ...
- 01:12 PM Ruby master Feature #16946: Add an `intersperse` method
- Interesting idea.
In particular that use case:
'Hello'.intersperse('-') # => "H-e-l-l-o"
I actually had th...
Also available in: Atom