Robert A. Heiler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 06/21/2015
Reported issues: 38
- 07:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11181: Add a line directive to Ruby
- Today on IRC someone else also wanted such a feature:
sphex> hey. does ruby support something like "#line" direc...
- 10:37 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11227 (Feedback): May it be possible to add some symbols to IO.new() ?
`IO.new()` wants a number.
io = IO.new(1)
Would it be possible or desirable to also all...
- 07:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11167 (Open): Allow an attr_ variant for query-methods that end with a question mark '?'...
- Hi guys,
Hi nobu :)
Also hi matz if matz reads this, and of course the rest of the core
team and everyone else...
- 01:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11076: Enumerable method count_by
- Can you also add a sentence or two for documentation? :-)
It may lower the entry barrier for adding a method such ...
- 06:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11032 (Closed): Add a warning for misspelling "def intialize"
- Hi guys,
When I was younger, in a class, I wrote this:
This lead to an e...
- 01:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11025: Gemify Rake
- Yay! \o/
Then we could easily gem-update rake, just like rubygems version.
- 11:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10982: Clarify location of NoMethod error
- I think ruby warnings do not start with capitalized character such as in "The" :)
By the way your two examples are...
- 11:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- I have no particular pro or contra opinion. I merely wish to think that #include? is a better name because Array also...
- 07:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10927: [PATCH] Add default empty string to string replacements
- I don't think this is likely to get in because it breaks backwards compatibility.
The prior usage could well be a ...
- 07:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10924: String#b
- I think that, the name aside, this would be a wonderful example for different
namespaces and restoring to the old de...
Also available in: Atom