shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 12/07/2017
- 03:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14164 (Open): [Suggestion] Type system for ruby 3x to be usable for e. g. rubocop or autogenerating crystal code and so forth
- Hello everyone, especially the ruby core team, nobu and of course matz,
This is an idea for ruby 3.x, but the idea...
- 11:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14160: JSON#generate documentation wrong/misleading
- You are right, the statement in the documentation that .generate() only allows "objects
or arrays" is technically no...
- 10:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14157: You may have encountered a bug in the Ruby interpreter or extension libraries.
- I am not sure that this is enough information for the ruby core team to
be able to help. Are you able to obtain some...
- 04:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14153: [PATCH] resurrection of # -*- warn_past_scope: true -*-
- I have no pro or con opinion so I will not comment on the suggestion.
I have one question though, apologies for a ...
- 10:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14152: faceing issue while creating box
- I am not sure that the information above alone is sufficient for the ruby
Can you get the full stack t...
- 09:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14148: Longstanding behavior regarding correspondence of toplevel with Object is surprising
- Actually, I think there may also be a bug ... I can not yet pinpoint
what causes it and I have to soon go to get som...
- 10:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14151: Make Matrix#= public method
- Matrix seems a bit weird ... it does not allow for a Matrix.new either.
The documentation is also lacking, as if t...
- 09:42 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14148: Longstanding behavior regarding correspondence of toplevel with Object is surprising
- > should be something like toplevel::X
I think that one problem here is that a new method? Or keyword, aka
- 01:40 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14149: Ruby Birthday Thread - 25th years anniversary
- I myself started to use Ruby a very long time ago.
I have used perl for some time, and it was ok, but I kept on do...
- 01:07 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14149 (Open): Ruby Birthday Thread - 25th years anniversary
- Hello Ruby-people in general,
Matz recently gave a keynote presentation and he mentioned that ruby's birthday will...
Also available in: Atom