Robert A. Heiler
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 07/25/2016
- 06:04 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12624: !== (other)
- I don't have any particular strong pro or con opinion here, but I should like to note that my bad eyes have it not so...
- 07:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12626: Add ceiling alias for ceil on Numeric objects
- I do not have any particular pro or con opinion here; personally I would continue to use .ceil but if other people us...
- 11:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12587: ruby released tarball require ruby
- > Needing Ruby to bootstrap Ruby is indeed an issue
Official releases such as:
- 05:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12591 (Open): Allow ruby to either catch misspelled "ailas" statements or, possibly more...
- Hello ruby-core team.
I lately had a strange error message.
The code was like this (I made a shorter example so...
- 07:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12586 (Open): Hash#sample
class Array has .sample method.
I tried to use .sample on a hash, just to return a random element (I nee...
- 10:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12578: Instance Variables Assigned In parameters ( ala Crystal? )
- I like the idea behind it.
I am not sure about the syntax itself. Would this break existing code? What are the con...
- 10:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12552: You may have encountered a bug in the Ruby interpreter or extension libraries.
- How did you cause the segfault?
- 03:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12525: Get some inspiration from the Red programming language!
- Reactive Programming:
"It is a way to link one or more object fields to other fields or global words, by specifyin...
- 03:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12534: Refinements: refine modules as well
- Interesting. I was not aware of this.
It is however mentioned in the documentation:
- 12:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12519: Expansion of modifier_if and modifier_unless
- Yes, confusing and also not very pretty.
Also available in: Atom