shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Login: shevegen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 06/26/2020
- 09:51 AM Ruby master Feature #16985: Improve `pp` for `Hash` and `String`
- I don't have any big preference, but I tend to agree with sawa too.
When I first read the proposal, I was confused i...
- 09:36 AM Ruby master Feature #16986: Anonymous Struct literal
- First, I like the idea, so +1 for the idea. It also reminds me of
a more "prototypic-based approach" in general with ...
- 01:12 PM Ruby master Feature #16946: Add an `intersperse` method
- Interesting idea.
In particular that use case:
'Hello'.intersperse('-') # => "H-e-l-l-o"
I actually had th...
- 06:42 AM Ruby master Misc #16944: questions about Net::IMAP patches
- I believe your question is for the ruby core team, so probably it is best to let
nobu or shyouhei or anyone else fro...
- 09:28 PM Ruby master Feature #16939: Alias _1 as _ for block numbered params
- I like to use _. I can see one benefit of your suggestion being that it is slightly
shorter. I am mostly neutral on...
- 02:38 PM Ruby master Feature #16897: General purpose memoizer in Ruby 3 with Ruby 2 performance
- Matz makes the final decisions, but I would like to point out that adding ***
all of a sudden may be confusing:
- 11:39 AM Ruby master Feature #16848: Allow callables in $LOAD_PATH
- This was recently discussed:
- 04:59 AM Ruby master Bug #16918: Dir.mktmpdir should yield a copy of the dir to protect cleanup
- Makes sense to me what headius wrote, so if there are no side effects (I have too
little experience with Dir.mktmpdi...
- 07:07 PM Ruby master Bug #16905: Ruby required to build Ruby on Haiku?
- This could perhaps be a bug. I think you can normally build "miniruby"
if a base ruby is not available on the comput...
- 05:32 PM Ruby master Misc #16775: DevelopersMeeting20200514Japan
- mame wrote:
> [...] We'll hold an extra meeting at 26th.
Also available in: Atom