Robert A. Heiler
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 04/20/2015
Reported issues: 36
- 01:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11076: Enumerable method count_by
- Can you also add a sentence or two for documentation? :-)
It may lower the entry barrier for adding a method such ...
- 06:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11032 (Open): Add a warning for misspelling "def intialize"
- Hi guys,
When I was younger, in a class, I wrote this:
This lead to an e...
- 01:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11025: Gemify Rake
- Yay! \o/
Then we could easily gem-update rake, just like rubygems version.
- 11:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10982: Clarify location of NoMethod error
- I think ruby warnings do not start with capitalized character such as in "The" :)
By the way your two examples are...
- 11:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- I have no particular pro or contra opinion. I merely wish to think that #include? is a better name because Array also...
- 07:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10927: [PATCH] Add default empty string to string replacements
- I don't think this is likely to get in because it breaks backwards compatibility.
The prior usage could well be a ...
- 07:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10924: String#b
- I think that, the name aside, this would be a wonderful example for different
namespaces and restoring to the old de...
- 03:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10882: Provide Levenshtein distance implementation as part of stdlib
- I would like to see this too - Levensthein distance is used a lot in Bioinformatics to calculate the edit distance be...
- 02:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10720 (Open): A proposal for something like: attr_reader :foo? - with the trailing '?...
- Hi guys,
Sorry to burden you with another suggestion, no problem
if it is not accepted, I wanted to just make it....
- 03:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10683: fix inconsistent behavior of Kernel.Hash()
- Interesting.  is indeed treated differently than
TypeError: can't convert Array into Hash
Also available in: Atom