shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Login: shevegen
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 04/12/2021
- 03:52 AM Ruby master Feature #17786: Proposal: new "ends" keyword
- When I read the proposal I had to think about the "ennnnnd" proposal. :)
That one was linked in above:
- 12:55 PM Ruby master Feature #17768: Proposal: Downward assignments
- plot twist by **mame** similar to last year:
- It's actually not a joke. :)
plot twist by **matz** this year:
- 03:45 PM Ruby master Feature #17762: A simple way to trace object allocation
- I think this is a good suggestion.
Please correct me if my assumptions are wrong, but if I understood the general ...
- 02:01 AM Ruby master Feature #17749: Const source location without name
- Personally I agree with Aaron's use case or the general potential usefulness
of being able to query const_source_loc...
- 11:15 AM Ruby master Feature #17579 (Open): [Proposal] A suggestion for newline-separated shorthand notation, for the creation of Arrays containing strings that may contain ' ' (space) characters
- New year, new proposal! :)
Summary (TL;DR) of the proposal first: It is here proposed that ruby adds functionality...
- 04:40 PM Ruby master Feature #17474: Interpreting constants at compile time
- New year, new comment! :D
> Ruby has borrowed concepts/idioms from allot of languages.
This is true...
- 07:41 PM Ruby master Misc #17399: Are endless methods experimental?
- I guess the discussion here may be more what exactly "experimental" means, similar
to what people expect a "constant...
- 07:10 PM Ruby master Bug #17419: `binding.eval` backtrace differente
- I think this is an intended change; it was explained via a link
to a comment in another issue (I think by mame or so...
- 08:59 PM Ruby master Feature #17288: Optimize __send__ call with a literal method name
- Just a few things:
We need to also remember **.instance_variable_get()** and **.instance_variable_set()**.
- 10:41 AM Ruby master Feature #17265: Add `Bool` module
- I tried to make a shorter summary of my thoughts here, so just three points - hopefully that makes it easier to read:...
Also available in: Atom