shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 01/21/2020
- 06:05 PM Ruby master Feature #16517: mkmf.rb - changes for Windows ?
- Just a comment or two - please don't get distracted from the main issue greg referred
to, it is just my opinion:
- 08:57 AM Ruby master Feature #16511: Staged warnings for keyword arguments
- Matz already commented. :)
I will briefly give my opinion. I think aside from special cases, one issue is that
- 12:36 AM Ruby master Feature #16495: Inconsistent quotes in error messages
- Hmm. Is this encoding-related perhaps? I remember having had that when I used ISO (ISO-8859-1 specifically, and
- 12:34 PM Ruby master Misc #16487: Potential for SIMD usage in ruby-core
- I wanted to add just a short comment - while byroot is quite possibly correct in regards to most users
- 08:03 AM Ruby master Feature #16484: Remove xmlrpc and net-telnet from bundled gems
- I don't think I have used either one of them so I may not be the primary
target audience either way.
I only reme...
- 07:59 AM Ruby master Misc #16483: How about stopping new *.tar.bz2 releases?
- I don't mind as in I don't need .tar.bz2.
Personally I use .tar.xz; all local archives of source files that I
- 12:39 PM Ruby master Bug #16475: [Installation process - compiling ruby 2.7.0 from source} "make install" step oddity for ruby 2.7.0 on linux minut (debian base)
- I should add that even despite the openssl warning, "make install" appears to work perfectly
fine - ruby is at /usr/...
- 12:38 PM Ruby master Bug #16475 (Open): [Installation process - compiling ruby 2.7.0 from source} "make install" step oddity for ruby 2.7.0 on linux minut (debian base)
- Hello ruby core team (and everyone else),
I have a slight oddity; it seems to be not hugely important, as it seems...
- 01:26 PM Ruby master Feature #16463: Fixing *args-delegation in Ruby 2.7: ruby2_keywords semantics by default in 2.7.1
- Sorry for the semi off-topic comment. Personally I switched back to ruby 2.6.5p114 for the time
being, mostly due to...
- 01:15 PM Ruby master Misc #16464: Which core objects should support deconstruct/deconstruct_keys?
- I think when possible every object should support deconstructing IF
it makes sense. If it walks like a duck, talks l...
Also available in: Atom