Robert A. Heiler
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 02/07/2016
- 02:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12046: Allow attr_reader :foo? to define instance method foo? for accessing @foo
- Yay! Sometimes things just take a while. :)
- 12:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12043: Add a method to NoMethodError that tells if private methods are callable at the t...
- Good suggestion IMHO, +1
The did_you_mean gem is great. If distinguishing between "()" and no "" will
- 10:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12038: Please add documentation to open-uri showing how to obtain an attachment
- al2o3-cr on IRC showed the solution:
- 10:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12038 (Third Party's Issue): Please add documentation to open-uri showing how to obtain ...
- The current documentation for open-uri is at:
- 08:29 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Hmm I was wanting to write a long reply just now about how I dislike this
code of conduct, but then I read that the ...
- 08:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12005: Unify Fixnum and Bignum into Integer
- I like the idea behind it. \o/
Would probably make more sense too if the defining difference for it
used to be du...
- 08:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12010: Exclude dot and dotdot from Dir#each
- > default it to include to make migration easier
I dunno. I never found a usecase for `'.'` and `'..'` so I would ...
- 04:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11934: A feature to drop dynamics dynamically
- It would be nice to fine-tune some of ruby's behaviour like that.
So I am encouraging all ideas similar as to the ...
- 03:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11882: Map or NamedMap
- I concur with Hampton Catlin for the most part (save for the
name "Map", that is not a good name IMO).
I assume t...
- 10:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11781 (Open): Would it be possible to alias .prepend() towards .unshift() for class Arra...
For Strings we can do:
abc = 'world!'
abc[0,0] = 'Hello '
abc # => "Hello world!"
Also available in: Atom