shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 09/12/2019
- 03:45 PM Ruby master Feature #16166: Remove exceptional treatment of *foo when it is the sole block parameter
- Actually that reminds me - mame mentioned that the ruby core team needs a
motivation/impetus if a change is necessar...
- 03:44 PM Ruby master Feature #16166: Remove exceptional treatment of *foo when it is the sole block parameter
- > We need an evidence that the behavior actually confuses
> many people, at least.
It does not confuse me because...
- 06:47 AM Ruby master Bug #16164: ENV.each with block returns ENV object itself, not Hash
- I remember the old pickaxe having mentioned ENV as a hash-like
object. I guess the documentation could be updated to...
- 09:40 AM Ruby master Feature #16155: Add an Array#intersection method
- I sort of agree with your reasoning. A slight add-on, though,
on that part:
> This would essentially just be a mo...
- 11:27 AM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- Just a short comment - I originally had to write more, but I think my statement would
be too diluted.
> Also, to_...
- 02:06 PM Ruby master Feature #16147: List Comprehensions in Ruby
- I am not sure how serious the proposal is; but I will assume, for sake of simplicity, that
the suggestion is "real"....
- 08:39 AM Ruby master Feature #16146: Array .difference allow custom comparison
- Seems to be the same link as https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16118; so perhaps accidental double
post; could close...
- 07:58 AM Ruby master Feature #16144: Honor Logger#level overrides in Logger#add
- > This is my first Ruby patch. I wasn’t sure whether to submit it here or ruby/logger on GitHub.
> I’m sorry if this...
- 02:50 PM Ruby master Feature #16137: Add === to UnboundMethod
- Since I love case/when statements in ruby, and I also like the idea to decouple methods
at "runtime", I agree with o...
- 11:59 AM Ruby master Misc #16130: [Discussion / Ideas] Finding a good name for the concept of/behind guilds - primarily the NAME
- (1) The name "Guilds":
To me the name guild implies something that is related to one another.
In medieval days,...
Also available in: Atom