shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 05/25/2018
- 10:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14787: Show documents when completion
- I am fine with the suggestion.
If possible, a configuration option for IRB would be nice for people
to decide on ...
- 01:18 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14783: String#chars_at / String#bytes_at
- Is the frequency of #bytes_at common? I understand the use case
stated by Stefan (extract multiple indices via one m...
- 08:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14785: Parse guard statements like regular conditionals
- Interesting. I personally very rarely do assignment of variables
followed by if-conditionals in my ruby code.
- 08:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14784: One-sided Comparable#clamp
- Considering that Ranges allow a ruby hacker to omit the end value,
for infinity/endless, since about ... a month or ...
- 09:24 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14781: Enumerator#generate
- I agree with the proposal and name.
I would like to recommend and suggest you to add it to the next ruby
- 06:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14249: Remove str[match_str]
- As Kentaro showed, there are use cases for , as-in replacement.
It is quite concise so I think it may be useful ...
- 11:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14777: Add Range#offset ?
- I personally prefer the name .offset() here over .shift(), mostly because
my brain remembers Array shift. But the na...
- 11:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14423: Enumerator from single object
- > Object#generate to avoid confusing name of #enumerate.
I think #generate as name is problematic too. We may expe...
- 10:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14724: chains of inequalities
- Here is the link to the discussion at the developer meeting or rather the
- 10:26 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14698: DevelopersMeeting20180517Japan
- Thanks for the link to the log shyouhei!
Also available in: Atom