shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 07/15/2019
- 08:17 PM Ruby master Feature #16011: Digit grouping
- The python example seems quite concise to me:
format(1234, '08,') # => '0,001,234'
format(1234, '8,') # ...
- 12:52 PM Ruby master Bug #16004: Kernel#lambda captured with Kernel#method doesn't create lambdas
- I think this requires matz to determine which behaviour is the valid or the
better one (as from the other linked dis...
- 10:04 PM Ruby master Feature #16001: Provide an alias to Kernel#caller_locations(1,1) and Kernel#caller(1,1)
- > For some reason nobody seems to have commented here what I think is the original motivation for this
> new method ...
- 01:46 PM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- Just a very brief comment since it was discussed in the last developer meeting, solely on the
syntax issue of %1, %2...
- 09:27 AM Ruby master Bug #10463: :~@ and :!@ are not parsed correctly
- Interesting - I did not know this. sawa finds stuff. :)
Personally I would be in favour of changing the behaviour ...
- 05:08 PM Ruby master Feature #15991: Allow questionmarks in variable names
- > I thought such an issue would've already been discussed but no number of searches
> allowed me to find a similar r...
- 07:34 AM Ruby master Feature #15990: "else if" causes confusing syntax error
- I guess it should be possible to distinguish between "else if" and "elsif"
by the ruby parser already, since it does...
- 06:02 AM Ruby master Bug #15987: Let `exception` option in `Kernel#Complex`, `Kernel#Float`, `Kernel#Integer`, `Kernel#Rational` be falsy vs. truthy
- I don't have a huge preference either way, but this may be a design decision, so perhaps we
can ask matz either way;...
- 01:06 PM Ruby master Feature #11460: Unhelpful error message when naming a module with the same name as an existing class
- > I would appreciate feedback on whether this more detailed error message is an improvement.
I think this depends ...
- 09:53 AM Ruby master Bug #15984: deleting from a collection while iterating on it
- I don't think ruby should disallow this via an exception. The use case
seems fairly odd, too - it is often more idio...
Also available in: Atom