Robert A. Heiler
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 02/02/2014
Reported issues: 18
- 05:11 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9319: Add constant RUBY_KEYWORDS or a similar way to output which keywords exist at runtime
- Oops, I meant "IRC", not "IRB", but yeah from within running IRB it would be also nice of course. :)
- 05:10 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9319 (Assigned): Add constant RUBY_KEYWORDS or a similar way to output which keywords ex...
Would it be possible to list all keywords in Ruby, from within a running program?
Like RUBY_KEYWORDS or sim...
- 02:05 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9253: Regexp named match and case statement
- Indeed, I did not know of $~[:b] either. Quite nice.
- 09:41 PM ruby-trunk Bug #8584: Remove curses
- (Sidenote, not related to this, but all of ruby's stdlib should become as modular as possible, so users could toggle ...
- 09:40 PM ruby-trunk Bug #8584: Remove curses
- 03:39 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9185 (Open): Add alias_class_method or class_alias functionality
- Hi core team,
First drink a Calpis (カルピス Karupisu) before reading on :-)
Now, my proposal is to add a slight ne...
- 10:01 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9116: String#rsplit missing
- Oh, now I see:
"Except for splitting from the right, rsplit() behaves like split() which is described in detail be...
- 10:00 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9116: String#rsplit missing
- I am still not sure how it differs from #split().
- 12:57 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9076: New one-argument block syntax: &.
- Note that if &: would be removed at the same time and &. added I would not mind it that much. You could use & as a re...
- 12:55 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9076: New one-argument block syntax: &.
- I dislike the amount of special meanings that would get associated with & and I already think that & is used too much...
Also available in: Atom