Robert A. Heiler
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 01/17/2017
- 11:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13097: Deprecate Socket.gethostbyaddr and Socket.gethostbyname
- I have no pro or con opinion, just adding links for people who just want to click on stuff for the corresponding docu...
- 11:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13095: [PATCH] io.c (rb_f_syscall): remove deprecation notice
- "Over the past year or so, I've been trying to avoid programming in any compiled languages."
I am going a bit off-...
- 04:37 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- > 4) Increases the confusion of true vs "truthy" and false vs "falsey"
I think that the words "true" and "false" a...
- 03:55 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13067: TrueClass,FalseClass to provide `===` to match truthy/falsy values.
- 03:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13077: [PATCH] introduce String#fstring method
- I have no particular pro or con opinion on the proposal in itself so feel free to ignore this.
The only comment I ...
- 05:30 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13063: net/http abends with local file URI
- Reports like the above are not very good because the reporter has not really explained his point.
- 03:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13045: Passing a Hash with String keys as keyword arguments
- I would agree with a **way/method to convert string-keys into symbol-keys**.
I have no idea if this should be Hash...
- 01:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13009: Implement fetch for Thread.current
- I can not say whether this feature is important or not, but on the syntax suggestion - I like the above (on the premi...
- 12:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13001: Add `full` option to `ObjectSpace.dump_all`
- Dump all the things! \o/
- 10:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12973: [RFC] net/http: use require_relative to reduce syscalls
- I have no particular pro or con opinion, not that it would be relevant anyway - but I am watching this closely out of...
Also available in: Atom