Robert A. Heiler
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 09/27/2016
- 02:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12770: Hash#left_merge
- I think that the name appears to be a bit strange - if we have a left_merge, do we have a right_merge, an up_merge, a...
- 03:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12762: missing links in LEGAL
- The wayback machine idea sounds good.
In addition to that, perhaps for links that may no longer exist, one could m...
- 03:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12760: Optional block argument for `itself`
- > But, to be completely honest, I'm fascinated by how this simple, easy to
> implement and useful functionality have...
- 08:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12746 (Open): class Array: alias .prepend to .unshift ?
- This code works:
array = %w( b c ) # => ["b", "c"]
array # => ["a", ...
- 05:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12721 (Open): public_module_function
- Hello ruby core,
This is about `module_function()`. As the documentation rightfully
states, it adds a private met...
- 05:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12715: Allow ruby hackers to omit having to specify class or module mandatory, if they k...
- I forgot to add, in the above example:
modify Foo::Bar; def self.new_method; puts 'a new method!'
- 05:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12715 (Open): Allow ruby hackers to omit having to specify class or module mandatory, if...
- Hello - I try to be somewhat short, as much as possible.
In ruby we have classes and modules. We can do module Foo...
- 07:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12698: Method to delete a substring by regex match
- I assume that this makes sense; my only concern is that ruby people may
be confused as to what to use. We have lots ...
- 11:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12697: Why shouldn't Module meta programming methods be public?
- This is somewhat an interesting comment made here, epecially in regards to .send().
Take code snippets such as her...
- 09:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12659: Readline: expose rl_char_is_quoted_p setting
- If I understand it correctly then you provide a wrapper that is currently not part of ruby readline module yes?
Also available in: Atom