Robert A. Heiler
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 03/21/2015
Reported issues: 35
- 11:47 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10982: Clarify location of NoMethod error
- I think ruby warnings do not start with capitalized character such as in "The" :)
By the way your two examples are...
- 11:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10984: Hash#contain? to check whether hash contains other hash
- I have no particular pro or contra opinion. I merely wish to think that #include? is a better name because Array also...
- 07:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10927: [PATCH] Add default empty string to string replacements
- I don't think this is likely to get in because it breaks backwards compatibility.
The prior usage could well be a ...
- 07:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10924: String#b
- I think that, the name aside, this would be a wonderful example for different
namespaces and restoring to the old de...
- 03:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10882: Provide Levenshtein distance implementation as part of stdlib
- I would like to see this too - Levensthein distance is used a lot in Bioinformatics to calculate the edit distance be...
- 02:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10720 (Open): A proposal for something like: attr_reader :foo? - with the trailing '?...
- Hi guys,
Sorry to burden you with another suggestion, no problem
if it is not accepted, I wanted to just make it....
- 03:14 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10683: fix inconsistent behavior of Kernel.Hash()
- Interesting.  is indeed treated differently than
TypeError: can't convert Array into Hash
- 05:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10663 (Open): Consider adding support for String input to File. methods
Consider a file called 'test.rb'
We can change its permission with File.chmod like so:
- 04:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10645 (Open): Consider adding support of .first to MatchData object like MatchData
Lately I was using match data
test_string = "<h6>This is heading 6</h6>"
match = /\<h\d+\>(.+)\<\/h\d+\>...
- 05:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10612: Documentation: Document behaviour of Hash#invert
- For those of you who don't want to click on the link above, here
is the copy paste of the official documentation of ...
Also available in: Atom