Robert A. Heiler
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 11/28/2015
Reported issues: 40
- 03:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11553: Disable by default the DTrace support on Linux systems.
- I assume that users will have to use --disable-dtrace to be on the safe side.
It is always a problem with binary y...
- 12:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11545: Doc typo: "The examples are use regular expressions for the pattern"
- Oh, seems to have been fixed in the newer docs, not sure if old docs like the above will be fixed.
- 12:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11545: Doc typo: "The examples are use regular expressions for the pattern"
- Agreed, small typo.
- 06:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11521: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x00000000000418 ruby 2.2.1p85 (2015-02-26 revision 49769...
- Could you give 2.2.3 a try, just to have it easier for nobu to see if the error is different (or perhaps gone)?
- 11:05 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11495: [Documentation] Please improve documentation for Regexp.new() and clarify the 3 argu...
- The current examples are:
r1 = Regexp.new('^a-z+:\s+\w+') #=> /^a-z+:\s+\w+/
r2 = Regexp.new('cat', true)...
- 11:04 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11495 (Open): [Documentation] Please improve documentation for Regexp.new() and clarify the...
The documentation at Regepx.new here:
- 11:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11494: Attempting to compile a static ruby 2.2.3 - build failure
- The other ruby I am using right now I have compiled from source as well,
but not in a static variant.
It works wi...
- 11:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11494 (Open): Attempting to compile a static ruby 2.2.3 - build failure
I would like to report a bug trying to compile ruby-2.2.3.
The URL from which I obtained this ruby is th...
- 03:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- The magic comment is no problem, at least not to me, if I understood it correctly.
So the old behaviour can be ret...
- 05:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11390: Allow symbols starting with numbers
- I have no particular pro or con on the suggestion itself, but I
did want to comment on one part:
> But it goes ag...
Also available in: Atom