Robert A. Heiler
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 10/21/2016
- 07:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12858 (Open): Supporting batch-requiring of files in ruby
- Hello. This is a very short proposal, unlike some of my previous
ones; and it also is hopefully possibly better than...
- 05:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12848 (Assigned): Crazy idea: Allow regex definition for methods (Do not take it serious...
- Me again, sorry - only crazy ideas coming about as of late here.
### Crazy idea: Allow regex definition for method...
- 10:39 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12843 (Open): Proposal to add a new method to class File in order to determine the name ...
- We currently have `File.basename()` and `File.dirname()`, both of which
work very well and are quite useful when wor...
- 09:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11286: [PATCH] Add case equality arity to Enumerable's sequence predicates.
- I like this one in particular:
I am not so sure about:
- 09:14 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12817 (Open): Consider adding method .sample() on class Hash (if this was not yet proposed)
- Hello ruby core team and all who may read this.
Some time ago, I think in ruby 1.8.x, the method .sample() was add...
- 05:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12790: Better inspect for stdlib classes
- That the object id is displayed also used to confuse me. I adjusted to it
so it is fine but I don't think I ever rea...
- 05:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12786: String#casecmp?
- I think .eql? is not a good name because it chops away characters.
Imagine if we would have .sz or .sz? rather tha...
- 02:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12770: Hash#left_merge
- I think that the name appears to be a bit strange - if we have a left_merge, do we have a right_merge, an up_merge, a...
- 03:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12762: missing links in LEGAL
- The wayback machine idea sounds good.
In addition to that, perhaps for links that may no longer exist, one could m...
- 03:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12760: Optional block argument for `itself`
- > But, to be completely honest, I'm fascinated by how this simple, easy to
> implement and useful functionality have...
Also available in: Atom