aselder (Andrew Selder)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/25/2011
- Last connection: 12/31/2018
- 07:30 PM Ruby master Bug #15362: [PATCH] Avoid GCing dead stack after switching away from a fiber
- This still looks like it's waiting on a backport to Ruby 2.5. Also, does anyone know when the next release of the Rub...
- 07:24 PM Ruby master Bug #15308: SegFault in GC under Ruby 2.5.3 on OS X
- This can probably be closed as a dup of https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14561
- 07:24 PM Ruby master Bug #14714: Ruby 2.5.1 Segmentation Fault in GC
- I believe this was fixed here: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15362
- 10:47 PM Ruby master Bug #15362: [PATCH] Avoid GCing dead stack after switching away from a fiber
You're amazing... We're completely blocked on upgrading by this bug. You're a savior
- 05:18 AM Ruby master Bug #14561: Consistent 2.5.0 seg fault in GC, related to accessing an enumerator in a thread
- Would it possible to get this addressed? It blocking my entire organization from upgrading past Ruby 2.4
- 08:15 PM Ruby master Feature #14038: Use rb_execution_context_t instead of rb_thread_t to represent execution context
- FWIW, this changed seems to cause SegFaults on a regular basis on OS X
- 05:37 PM Ruby master Bug #14714: Ruby 2.5.1 Segmentation Fault in GC
- I'm also running into this same SegFault while running a Rails app (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15308).
- 04:56 PM Ruby master Bug #15308 (Closed): SegFault in GC under Ruby 2.5.3 on OS X
- We recently upgraded our rails app from Ruby 2.4.5 to Ruby 2.5.3 and we started getting SegFaults in random places on...
- 01:32 AM Ruby master Bug #8464 (Rejected): IPAddr cannot parse link-local IPv6 address.
- 1.9.3p374 :001 > require 'ipaddr'
1.9.3p374 :002 > IPAddr.new("0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1%0")
- 03:12 AM Ruby master Bug #5225 (Closed): Coverage blowing up
- I just ran into a situation where the coverage tool in Ruby 1.9 is blowing up
It's a fairly easily reproducible te...
Also available in: Atom