Coverage blowing up
I just ran into a situation where the coverage tool in Ruby 1.9 is blowing up
It's a fairly easily reproducible test case:
Start irb, require 'coverage', Coverage.start, require 'eBayAPI', boom
The internal VM bug report can be seen in this Gist: https://gist.github.com/1168728
System Specs (OS X 10.7, Ruby 1.9.2-p290 via rvm, eBay gem v 1.1)
Updated by mame (Yusuke Endoh) over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assignee set to mame (Yusuke Endoh)
Thank you for your report.
I have just fixed this bug yesterday. (r33030)
The patch is already backported into ruby_1_9_2.
So, please wait for 1.9.3 or the next patch release of 1.9.2.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yusuke Endoh firstname.lastname@example.org