jackmaple (maple jack)
- Login: jackmaple
- Registered on: 04/18/2020
- Last connection: 05/22/2021
- 08:30 PM Ruby master Feature #17392 (Rejected): Is there any plan to unify the namespace after ruby3
Hello.Currently, methods and variables in ruby are separated (lisp-2 semantics), but few people define variables an...
- 08:36 AM Ruby master Feature #16898: Modify the syntax of -> lambda expressions in ruby3
- Maybe my expression has some problems, sorry, it has been modified, in fact, what I want to say is that the existing ...
- 11:04 PM Ruby master Feature #16898: Modify the syntax of -> lambda expressions in ruby3
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-3:
> "Ugliness is in the eye of the beholder". Could you explain why the cur...
- 06:04 AM Ruby master Feature #16898 (Open): Modify the syntax of -> lambda expressions in ruby3
- Hello ruby team.
Can we modify the syntax of lambda expressions in ruby3?
The current definition of lambda expressi...
- 07:28 AM Ruby master Feature #16794: Rightward operators
- So,in fact,only one pipeline operator is needed to call the method in reverse.
puts "hello world"
- 04:34 AM Ruby master Feature #16799: Add more functional features,make ruby more friendly.
- Yes, changing the syntax is currently not a good choice, but I think it is necessary to modify the method call syntax...
- 05:36 PM Ruby master Feature #16799 (Rejected): Add more functional features,make ruby more friendly.
- Classes are currently first-class citizens in Ruby, but functions are not.
This leads to a situation where the funct...
Also available in: Atom