joallard (Jonathan Allard)
- Login: joallard
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/28/2011
- Last connection: 10/08/2020
- 03:31 AM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-39:
> I'm going to close this feature since numbered block parameters w...
- 01:15 AM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- It seems like this issue is stagnant. Is there anything needed for this to go forward?
- 01:14 AM Ruby master Feature #15236: add support for hash shorthand
- I support this proposal in its simplest form. I do not think changing method argument syntax is a good idea.
- 09:04 PM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> I think this ambiguity is fairly intuitive and easy to resolve:
> [...] if ther...
- 03:17 AM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- Seems to me like there's some kind of consensus about making this feature available for one argument only.
Also available in: Atom