mistydemeo (Misty De Meo)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2011
- Last connection: 08/15/2014
- 05:10 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9920 (Rejected): Ruby does not support Unicode 6.0 emoji, only private-use area Unicode emoji
- Translating emoji characters between Unicode and encodings like Shift JIS uses Unicode characters in the private-use ...
- 09:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9665 (Closed): Ruby 2.1.1 fails to build on PowerPC darwin, due to __builtin_unreachable
- Ruby 2.1.1 (and possibly a few older versions) fails to build on PowerPC Darwin using Apple-provided GCCs. When linki...
- 06:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9492 (Closed): ruby won't build on Mac OS X versions before 10.6 - pthread_setname_np() not ...
- The following commit added a usage of the pthread_setname_np() function on Darwin to set the timer thread name: https...
- 02:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7365 (Closed): File::NULL is not in documentation
- The File::NULL / IO::NULL constant is not documented in either the File or IO documentation.
- 11:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6321: Find and repair bad bytes in encodings, without transcoding
- I agree with jrochkind - I think this would be a very useful feature to have. It's not uncommon, when working with di...
- 05:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5626 (Closed): io/console: Cannot disable raw mode
- There doesn't seem to be a way to disable tty raw mode from within a Ruby script. The tty can be stuck in raw mode on...
- 10:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5602 (Closed): io/console methods are not listed in top-level IO documentation
- It's very hard to find the methods that apply to IO.console from the new 'io/console' library.
Also available in: Atom