mistydemeo (Misty De Meo)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/09/2011
- Last connection: 05/27/2017
- 09:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13572 (Closed): Please backport r53400 to 2.3
- r53400 fixes a bug in which `includedir`, instead of `oldincludedir`, is inappropriately prefixed with `SDKROOT`. Thi...
- 01:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13413 (Assigned): --with-static-linked-ext doesn't install extension files on `make install`
- When compiling Ruby using the --with-static-linked-ext option, ext content is not installed into Ruby's lib directory...
- 11:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13400 (Rejected): mcontext struct has differently-named members in OS X 10.4
- The `mcontext` struct, used by Ruby in `signal.c` and `vm_dump.c`, has a different structure in OS X 10.4 than it doe...
- 05:10 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9920 (Rejected): Ruby does not support Unicode 6.0 emoji, only private-use area Unicode emoji
- Translating emoji characters between Unicode and encodings like Shift JIS uses Unicode characters in the private-use ...
- 09:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9665 (Closed): Ruby 2.1.1 fails to build on PowerPC darwin, due to __builtin_unreachable
- Ruby 2.1.1 (and possibly a few older versions) fails to build on PowerPC Darwin using Apple-provided GCCs. When linki...
- 06:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9492 (Closed): ruby won't build on Mac OS X versions before 10.6 - pthread_setname_np() not ...
- The following commit added a usage of the pthread_setname_np() function on Darwin to set the timer thread name: https...
- 02:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7365 (Closed): File::NULL is not in documentation
- The File::NULL / IO::NULL constant is not documented in either the File or IO documentation.
- 11:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6321: Find and repair bad bytes in encodings, without transcoding
- I agree with jrochkind - I think this would be a very useful feature to have. It's not uncommon, when working with di...
- 05:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5626 (Closed): io/console: Cannot disable raw mode
- There doesn't seem to be a way to disable tty raw mode from within a Ruby script. The tty can be stuck in raw mode on...
- 10:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5602 (Closed): io/console methods are not listed in top-level IO documentation
- It's very hard to find the methods that apply to IO.console from the new 'io/console' library.
Also available in: Atom