bitsweat (Jeremy Daer)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/09/2008
- Last connection: 09/25/2018
- 10:16 PM Ruby master Feature #12902: How about Enumerable#sum uses initial value rather than 0 as default?
- If we treated the first argument to `#sum` as the additive identity instead of "initial element," then it'd be very c...
- 12:19 AM Ruby master Bug #9082: popen3 hangs when stderr gets lots of output
- Note you can use `Open3.capture3` to safely read stdout and stderr without doing `popen3` + `IO.select` yourself.
- 06:37 PM Ruby master Feature #9112: Make module lookup more dynamic (Including modules into a module after it has already been included)
- See #1586
1. allow multiple inclusion
1. propagate when a module includes a module
Both have been (basica...
- 02:15 AM Ruby master Bug #9800: Ship 2.1.2 with GC_HEAP_OLDOBJECT_LIMIT_FACTOR of 1.3
- I'm running Ruby 2.1.2 with `GC_HEAP_OLDOBJECT_LIMIT_FACTOR = 1.3` with good results, but I didn't do a thorough surv...
- 10:24 PM Ruby master Feature #2542: URI lib should be updated to RFC 3986
- In RFC 3986, square brackets are no longer allowed in the query part.
Source of the unescaped brackets, in this ca...
- 01:13 AM Ruby master Feature #9778: Bring shortcut methods to Hash
- `Hash#+` rejected in #6225. Also see #7739 for `Hash#|`.
- 08:22 PM CommonRuby Feature #9686: Syntax for symbols used in hashes
- See #4276
- 08:52 AM Ruby master Bug #8335: Performance regression with many threads
- Mike - also fixed @ https://github.com/sstephenson/ruby-build/pull/351
- 07:07 AM Ruby master Bug #8243: ruby-debug-base fails because a function is no longer exported
- Hey Eric -
@ko1 updated it to use the new Ruby 2 debugging API!
See the debugger2 branch: https://github.com/cl...
- 02:08 PM Ruby master Bug #8211: Performance regression of method calls
- David, this looks a lot like the CFLAGS issues folks were hitting with rvm. Essentially, getting unoptimized Ruby bui...
Also available in: Atom