- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/03/2009
- Last connection: 09/25/2016
- 06:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12729 (Open): crash after refining private method to public
- If I am using a refinement to make a private method into a public one, and I call the method, then Ruby crashes. Here...
- 01:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12635: Shuffling/Reassigning "namespaces" more easily
- We can call the private method with `class Object; remove_const :Konsole; end`
Your technique for moving Konsole i...
- 11:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9580: Refinements regression in IRB
- In ruby 2.4.0dev, top-level refinements still don't work in IRB. Now I get a RuntimeError when using them:
- 04:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- I made myself a benchmark:
RAND_bytes() from Ope...
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9891: infinite fibers crash Ruby
- I have only tried on OpenBSD. I updated ruby to
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-11-29 trunk 48638) [x86_64-openbsd5.6]
- 12:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9945: Segmentation fault when defining recursive method
- My rubies don't reproduce this bug:
$ ruby -v
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-06-07 trunk 46369) [x86_64-openbsd5.5]
- 02:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9909: why shouldn't constant lookup check the nesting of module's name
- See discussion in feature #6810.
- 01:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9447: Bad interaction between Fibers and Trap handlers in Ruby > 2.0.0
- I found this bug report while searching for another bug.
This seems a bug in the Alarm implementation, not a bug i...
- 10:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9891 (Assigned): infinite fibers crash Ruby
- When a program makes too many fibers, Ruby crashes. I found this bug while playing with an Enumerator that recursivel...
- 12:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9777: Feature Proposal: Proc#to_lambda
- Beware! The answer on Stack Overflow (http://stackoverflow.com/a/2946734) is wrong, because it does not preserve the ...
Also available in: Atom