kernigh (George Koehler)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/03/2009
- Last connection: 04/15/2017
- 01:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13395: Add a method to check for not nil
- Because `!` is a method, one can also write `!object.nil?` as `object.nil?.!` using the method chain `.nil?.!` to che...
- 04:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13095: [PATCH] io.c (rb_f_syscall): remove deprecation notice
- `Kernel.syscall` was a wrapper around `syscall()` or `__syscall()` in libc, but it didn't use the correct types for a...
- 05:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12666: Fatal error: glibc detected an invalid stdio handle
- For both BSD and Linux, I want to suggest
libc_so = "libc.so"
- 08:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12832: Calling Object#method hangs for private method defined on module then made public once it's been used to extend class
- Ruby defers signals. At safe moments, Ruby checks if a signal arrived, then handles it. If Ruby is stuck in an infini...
- 07:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12821: Object converted to Hash unexpectedly under certain method call
- It's not what I expected, but Ruby is splitting `test2` into two hashes, with all keywords into the second hash. Ther...
- 06:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12729 (Closed): crash after refining private method to public
- If I am using a refinement to make a private method into a public one, and I call the method, then Ruby crashes. Here...
- 01:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12635: Shuffling/Reassigning "namespaces" more easily
- We can call the private method with `class Object; remove_const :Konsole; end`
Your technique for moving Konsole i...
- 11:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9580: Refinements regression in IRB
- In ruby 2.4.0dev, top-level refinements still don't work in IRB. Now I get a RuntimeError when using them:
- 04:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- I made myself a benchmark:
RAND_bytes() from Ope...
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9891: infinite fibers crash Ruby
- I have only tried on OpenBSD. I updated ruby to
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-11-29 trunk 48638) [x86_64-openbsd5.6]
Also available in: Atom