- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/03/2009
- Last connection: 12/04/2016
- 05:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12666: Fatal error: glibc detected an invalid stdio handle
- For both BSD and Linux, I want to suggest
libc_so = "libc.so"
- 08:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12832: Calling Object#method hangs for private method defined on module then made public onc...
- Ruby defers signals. At safe moments, Ruby checks if a signal arrived, then handles it. If Ruby is stuck in an infini...
- 07:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12821: Object converted to Hash unexpectedly under certain method call
- It's not what I expected, but Ruby is splitting `test2` into two hashes, with all keywords into the second hash. Ther...
- 06:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12729 (Closed): crash after refining private method to public
- If I am using a refinement to make a private method into a public one, and I call the method, then Ruby crashes. Here...
- 01:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12635: Shuffling/Reassigning "namespaces" more easily
- We can call the private method with `class Object; remove_const :Konsole; end`
Your technique for moving Konsole i...
- 11:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9580: Refinements regression in IRB
- In ruby 2.4.0dev, top-level refinements still don't work in IRB. Now I get a RuntimeError when using them:
- 04:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- I made myself a benchmark:
RAND_bytes() from Ope...
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9891: infinite fibers crash Ruby
- I have only tried on OpenBSD. I updated ruby to
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-11-29 trunk 48638) [x86_64-openbsd5.6]
- 12:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9945: Segmentation fault when defining recursive method
- My rubies don't reproduce this bug:
$ ruby -v
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-06-07 trunk 46369) [x86_64-openbsd5.5]
- 02:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9909: why shouldn't constant lookup check the nesting of module's name
- See discussion in feature #6810.
Also available in: Atom