- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/03/2009
- Last connection: 01/22/2015
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9891: infinite fibers crash Ruby
- I have only tried on OpenBSD. I updated ruby to
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-11-29 trunk 48638) [x86_64-openbsd5.6]
- 12:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9945: Segmentation fault when defining recursive method
- My rubies don't reproduce this bug:
$ ruby -v
ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-06-07 trunk 46369) [x86_64-openbsd5.5]
- 02:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9909: why shouldn't constant lookup check the nesting of module's name
- See discussion in feature #6810.
- 01:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9447: Bad interaction between Fibers and Trap handlers in Ruby > 2.0.0
- I found this bug report while searching for another bug.
This seems a bug in the Alarm implementation, not a bug i...
- 10:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9891 (Assigned): infinite fibers crash Ruby
- When a program makes too many fibers, Ruby crashes. I found this bug while playing with an Enumerator that recursivel...
- 12:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9777: Feature Proposal: Proc#to_lambda
- Beware! The answer on Stack Overflow (http://stackoverflow.com/a/2946734) is wrong, because it does not preserve the ...
- 10:12 AM Backport200 Backport #8071: Ruby 2.0 ./configure fails with syntax error on Illumos distributions
- This bug looks almost like bug #7959 (configure problem with OpenBSD). This bug might not be exactly the same, so I ...
- 10:06 AM Backport200 Backport #7959: configure contains non-portable shell code
Hello, Rubyists. This fix is not working for me. I am still getting this bug, or a very similar bug.
- 08:32 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7998: "def" should return a value (the symbol of the method name) instead of nil
I have a problem with this feature.
private def self.sound
- 08:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7789 (Closed): test_setsid fails for OpenBSD
TestProcess#test_setsid always fails because OpenBSD doesn't allow Process::getsid(pid) when the pid is in a ...
Also available in: Atom