skalee (Sebastian Skalacki)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/16/2012
- Last connection: 06/06/2019
- 02:55 AM Ruby master Bug #15670: Ripper treats :"sym" as xstring
- YARD is also broken, though I'm not sure how severe is that: https://github.com/lsegal/yard/issues/1243. I suspect th...
- 08:25 PM CommonRuby Feature #15619: Support blacklisting certain dependency versions
- Thanks for your suggestion. Moved to https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/issues/2659.
- 06:41 PM CommonRuby Feature #15619 (Third Party's Issue): Support blacklisting certain dependency versions
- # Abstract
This feature request proposes introducing a new dependency constraint "!=", which will allow to blackli...
- 06:02 PM Ruby master Feature #14593: Add `Enumerator#concat`
- shan (Shannon Skipper) wrote:
> That ^ pure Ruby implementation is a bit confusing and like the original one-liner i...
- 03:37 PM Ruby master Feature #14593 (Open): Add `Enumerator#concat`
- I propose introducing an `Enumerator#concat(other_enum1, other_enum2, ...)` which returns an enumerator being a conca...
- 02:35 AM Ruby master Feature #12161: Friendly BigDecimal#inspect
- I agree that `BigDecimal` output is horrible.
First of all, I see no point in displaying the object's address. On...
- 02:48 PM Ruby master Feature #12247: accept multiple arguments at Array#delete
- If the return value has as many items as arguments passed to the method and the items order is preserved, then the re...
- 09:11 AM Ruby master Feature #12247: accept multiple arguments at Array#delete
ary = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
What is going to be returned by:
- 05:12 PM Ruby master Bug #12198: Hash#== sometimes returns false incorrectly
- Tsuyoshi Sawada wrote:
> I thought you had previously written:
> >Actually it has nothing to do with sets
- 02:57 PM Ruby master Bug #12198: Hash#== sometimes returns false incorrectly
- IMHO documentation on Hash#== is incorrect at the moment. It says:
> Equality—Two hashes are equal if they each co...
Also available in: Atom