matheusrich (Matheus Richard)
- Login: matheusrich
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/24/2021
- Last connection: 09/17/2021
- 02:51 AM Ruby master Misc #17997: DevelopersMeeting20210715Japan
- * [Feature #17938] Keyword alternative for boolean positional arguments (MatheusRich)
* I think we should address t...
- 02:36 AM Ruby master Feature #17938: Keyword alternative for boolean positional arguments
- Another alternative would be allowing setting positional args through keyword args:
- 04:51 PM Ruby master Feature #17938: Keyword alternative for boolean positional arguments
- > This applies for any argument really. No other way than to read the docs (or know from a previous reading) to answe...
- 07:00 PM Ruby master Feature #17938 (Open): Keyword alternative for boolean positional arguments
- Some Ruby methods accept optional boolean arguments. This kind of parameter is known to be confusing since you cannot...
- 10:28 PM Ruby master Feature #17844: Support list of methods to test with respond_to?
- I would be confused whether it should respond to ALL of the params, or just ANY of them. It could be just me, though....
- 07:17 PM Ruby master Feature #17785: Allow named parameters to be keywords
- Since we have `__method__`, maybe adding something like `__params__`?
def check(arg, class:)
- 07:58 PM Ruby master Feature #17576: Partial Functions (procs, lambdas)
- Kinda reminded me of Elixir's [guards] (https://hexdocs.pm/elixir/guards.html).
Also available in: Atom