- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 06/25/2016
- 10:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12526 (Open): Error trying to compile enc/euc_jp.c
- On a fresh checkout of ruby trunk on a fresh installation of cygwin, I get the error below.
gperf (3.0.4) is availab...
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12433: uncommon.mk:614: recipe for target 'yes-test-almost' failed - missing UnicodeData.txt
- Yes, they show that the Unicode data files didn't get downloaded, and therefore, it's not possible to run the tests i...
- 05:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11653: Add to_proc on Hash
- Jörg W Mittag wrote:
> This is basically a subset of what I proposed a year ago in #11262.
Commenting on a clos...
- 07:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- Loren Segal wrote:
> This actually comes up fairly often:
- 07:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12513 (Open): Update Unicode data to Unicode Version 9.0
- Unicode 9.0 was just published yesterday (see
- 10:44 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55485: * test/ruby/enc/test_regex_casefold.rb: Add Windows-1251, KOI8-R, and
- KOI8-U to encodings; definitely removed EUC-JP.
- 08:17 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55482: * test/ruby/test_io.rb: Skip test_readpartial_with_not_empty_buffer,
- test_read_buffer_error, test_read_unlocktmp_ensure,
- 06:42 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55477: * test/ruby/test_in.rb: Skip test_read_buffer_error on cygwin,
- because this test repeatedly hangs.
- 06:35 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55476: * LEGAL: Added filenames and copyrights for some files in
- 09:39 AM Ruby trunk Revision 55468: * test/ruby/test_in.rb: Skip test_open_fifo_does_not_block_other_threads
- on cygwin. Fifos seem to work okay in cygwin, but this test repeatedly
Also available in: Atom