- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 01/02/2015
Reported issues: 47
- 05:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8976: file-scope freeze_string directive
- I agree with Yusuke Endoh and Kouhei Sutou: requiring -*- creates unnecessary variation among directives. Also, putti...
- 05:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11565 (Closed): Error: recipe for target 'ruby-runner' failed
- When executing "make up; make install-nodoc" as I do almost everyday, I got the following error:
make: Leaving ...
- 12:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11562 (Closed): Update Unicode character normalization to Unicode Version 8.0.0
- Completed with r52000.
- 12:20 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52000: common.mk, lib/unicode_normalize/tables.rb: Change Unicode
- Version for character normalization data from 7.0.0 to 8.0.0.
- 12:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11563 (Open): Update Onigmo regular expression engine to Unicode Version 8.0.0
- The Unicode data for the Onigmo regular expression engine needs to be updated to Unicode Version 8.0.0.
- 12:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11562 (Closed): Update Unicode character normalization to Unicode Version 8.0.0
- Unicode character normalization data (the data for String#unicode_normalize,...) needs to be updated to Unicode Versi...
- 12:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11561 (Open): Update Unicode data to Unicode Version 8.0
- As done regularly, Ruby should be updated to the newest version of Unicode, 8.0.
For details, please see http://www...
- 07:54 AM Ruby trunk Revision 51971: tool/unicode_norm_gen.tmpl, lib/unicode_normalize/tables.rb:
- get rid of many .freeze commands by using frozen_string_literal
- 05:06 AM Ruby trunk Misc #11548: FileUtils#remove_tailing_slash is a poor method name
- I agree. We should probably introduce the new name now, and later deprecate the old one.
- 05:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11530: unicode planes
- Eike Dierks wrote:
> Back then, there was ASCII, 7bit.
> ruby2 does allow for the use of unicode characters throu...
Also available in: Atom