duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 04/08/2018
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 06/24/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 01:03 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14839 (Feedback): How to deal with capitalizing Georgian in Unicode 11.0.0
- This is a request for feedback. In particular if you are from Georgia (the country, not the US state), or if you know...
- 05:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14802: Update Unicode data to Unicode Version 11.0.0
- Unicode Version 11.0.0 has been published, the official announcement can be found at http://blog.unicode.org/2018/06/...
- 07:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14811: Dynamically extend Ruby VM stack
- Some notes on the talk can be found at https://github.com/Bombasarkadian/ruby-kaigi-notes/tree/master/day-3#keita-sug...
- 06:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14823: Endless Range Excluding End
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> * `(1..)` is semantically weird because it does not include the infinity.
- 07:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14821: aditional arguments to yield_self
- This is clearly a feature, so I have changed it from bug to feature.
The usage examples are still a bit abstract, ...
- 05:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14811 (Open): Dynamically extend Ruby VM stack
- We (Keita Sugiyama and me) have presented the work on dynamically extending the Ruby VM stack today at RubyKaigi 2018...
- 09:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14805: Enumerator#count is silently limited to int32
- Confirmed on trunk.
- 05:16 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14802 (Open): Update Unicode data to Unicode Version 11.0.0
- Unicode Version 11.0.0 will be published sometimes later this year, probably in late June. This is an issue to manage...
- 02:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14801 (Open): New method 'show_stack' to show Ruby stack(s) when program is running
- It would be great to have a method to show the Ruby stack(s) (there are actually two of these) while a Ruby program i...
- 09:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14747: uninitialized constant Gem::PathSupport
- janfri (Jan Friedrich) wrote:
> Hey this is my patch. ;-) I did the same and it worked for me. But for the actual ...
Also available in: Atom