duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 07/14/2017
- 04:04 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59591 (trunk): fix documentation of REXML::Formatters::Default (id_hack -> ie_hack) [ci skip]
- 11:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13795: Hash#select return type does not match Hash#find_all
- On 2017/08/11 01:12, email@example.com wrote:
> Also, as a side note, it seems that Hash#select and #rejec...
- 10:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13807: A method to filter the receiver against some condition
- I don't see any improvement. The new way that would be possible with the `verify` method is longer and more complicat...
- 04:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13784: Add Enumerable#filter as an alias of Enumerable#select
- I think adding `filter` as an alias of `select` is a good idea, because indeed many languages use that name.
- 11:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13785 (Closed): trunk fails on Travis
- I noticed that travis-ci (https://travis-ci.org/ruby/ruby/builds) was red after I checked in r59521. I thought about ...
- 05:22 AM Ruby trunk Revision 59521 (trunk): add some more assertions to test_ill_formed_utf_8_replace
- 10:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13770: Can't create valid Cyrillic-named class/module
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> And maybe it's time to relax the limitation for Non-ASCII capital letters to star...
- 10:22 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13770: Can't create valid Cyrillic-named class/module
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> Martin Dürst could then create classes for all Emojis in Unicode. :D
- 06:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13666 (Closed): Development: Writing test code for new features/bug fixes can be done as specs under spec/rubyspec instead of tests under test/
- We discussed this this issue at today's Ruby Committer meeting.
We agreed that the new setup makes it easier to wr...
- 10:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13738: Active Scaffold image upload using CarrierWave gem
- karanamsandhya (Karanam Sandhya) wrote:
> getting Encoding::UndefinedConversionError ("\xFF" from ASCII-8BIT to UTF-...
Also available in: Atom