duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 04/17/2017
- 11:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11078: 2.2 String#unicode_normalize method does not appear in generated API docs
- stomar (Marcus Stollsteimer) wrote:
> The docs _do_ appear in the generated documentation. However, **ruby-doc.org...
- 09:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12886: URI#merge doesn't handle paths correctly
- naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote:
> [URL Standard](https://url.spec.whatwg.org/) defines partially merging, but it is base ...
- 01:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13395: Add a method to check for not nil
- Any ideas about the name?
- 04:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13371: Syntax Error with regex when parens are omitted
- I don't have any first-hand knowledge, but my guess is that a / followed by a space is always interpreted as a divisi...
- 10:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13360 (Closed): MinGW svn 58071 Build broken! Appears unicode related...
- MSP-Greg (Greg L) wrote:
> Please close.
- 08:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13303: String#any? as !String#empty?
- `any?` would definitely be the wrong name, because for Arrays, .any? is always true.
Of the names proposed so fa...
- 10:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13352: RegExp infinite looping
- I haven't yet had time to analyze the regular expression in detail. Are you sure this is really an infinite loop, and...
- 05:23 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13329: Creating a German ruby mailinglist on ruby-lang.org?
- I'm ready to help out managing the new list if this helps with it's creation.
The existence of ruby-fr is an inter...
- 04:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13333: block to yield
- Out of curiosity: What's the use case(s)?
- 01:50 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13321: String#codepoints for one-byte encodings
- InfraRuby (InfraRuby Vision) wrote:
> Please update the documentation for `String#codepoints` too.
That says "Thi...
Also available in: Atom