duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 04/23/2019
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 06/24/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 02:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15764: Whitespace and control characters should not be permitted in tokens
- Some points from a discussion at the Fukuoka post-RubyKaigi event:
- It might make sense to allow emoji as variabl...
- 10:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15764: Whitespace and control characters should not be permitted in tokens
- There may be a question as to what to do with encodings other than UTF-8. I see three possibilities:
1) Ignore (i....
- 07:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15768 (Closed): "and", &&, boolean issue, different ruby versions, confusing
- This is per spec as explained, so I'm closing it.
If you should want to change it, please create a feature request...
- 09:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15764: Whitespace and control characters should not be permitted in tokens
- I also think this is a bug. I have changed the category accordingly.
I think we should restrict the characters usa...
- 09:46 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15459: DevelopersMeeting before/after RubyKaigi2019
- [Bug #15764] Whitespace and control characters should not be permitted in tokens
(This can and should be easily f...
- 06:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15762 (Closed): Error compiling OpenSSL on Cygwin
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> No error occurred, maybe OpenSSL headers have changed since the previous build?
- 11:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15762 (Closed): Error compiling OpenSSL on Cygwin
- This is an error that only showed up today. I have been able to compile without problems on Cygwin until very recentl...
- 05:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15759 (Third Party's Issue): Support Rust/Cargo in Gem::Ext::Builder
- Ruby includes rubygems, but this is imported, see e.g. https://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=revision&rev...
- 09:41 AM Ruby trunk Revision 67476 (trunk): mention support for Unicode Version 12.1.0 (issue #15195) in NEWS
- 09:41 AM Ruby trunk Revision a2429de6 (ruby-git): mention support for Unicode Version 12.1.0 (issue #15195) in NEWS
- git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@67476 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Also available in: Atom