- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 04/07/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport92 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport93 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 06/24/2008)
Reported issues: 21
- 10:38 AM ruby-trunk Bug #1685: Some windows unicode path issues remain
- On 2014/04/03 23:07, email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #1685 has been updated by Thomas Thomassen.
> In Ruby 2....
- 06:27 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9690 (Closed): Better orror message for config.guess downloading
- I recently tried to compile Ruby on a new machine and got the error below:
Trying again today, it suddenly worked,...
- 08:23 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9620 (Rejected): Rename "curry" to "schönfinkelize"
- > Status changed from Open to Third Party's Issue
This is a discussion about the name of Proc#curry, which is buil...
- 07:21 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9243: DOC fix example key exchane using DH
- I wanted to comment on an earlier commit related to the name "Sandor
Szücs", but was too busy, sorry.
- 06:12 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9092: Update Unicode data to Unicode Version 7.0
- Unicode 6.3 came out in 2013. In 2014, Unicode 7.0 will be available, quite surely in time for a December release of ...
- 03:21 AM ruby-trunk misc #9438: Implementation naming
- A certain amount of streamlining is certainly a good thing, but we
should be aware that people use both "CRuby" an...
- 04:03 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9367: REXML::XmlDecl doesn't use user specified quotes
- Takashi Oguma wrote:
> Should we introduce another symbol such as :xml_doctype_quote, or change the :xml_declatati...
- 02:23 PM ruby-trunk misc #9215: Maintenance Policy for Future Releases (2.1.0 & beyond)
- Hello Zachary,
From the comments from Yui, it looks like the policy should be split up
into an internal (for R...
- 08:33 PM ruby-trunk Bug #7742: System encoding (Windows-1258) is not recognized by Ruby to convert back to UTF-8
- phasis68 (Heesob Park) wrote:
> As I know, VISCII(Vietnamese Standard Code for Information Interchange) can round tr...
- 04:26 PM ruby-trunk Bug #7742: System encoding (Windows-1258) is not recognized by Ruby to convert back to UTF-8
- thegcat (Felix Schäfer) wrote:
> We (((<Planio|URL:https://plan.io>))) are also in need of Windows-1258 to...
Also available in: Atom