duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 01/25/2018
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 06/24/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 04:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14476: Adding same_all? for checking whether all items in an Array are same
- Four points.
First, re. uniq?:
mrkn (Kenta Murata) wrote:
> We don't have Array#uniq?.
> Do you suggest add...
- 06:54 AM CommonRuby Feature #14463: Allow comments to precede dots in member expressions
- There is extensive discussion on this at #7636. Please check.
- 09:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14458 (Rejected): RubyVM::InstructionSequence compilation loses Regexp encoding
- 04:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14362: use BigDecimal instead of Float by default
- I think it would be good if some of the proponents of this feature would do a careful speed analysis. My personal gue...
- 12:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14454 (Closed): Dir.glob with FNM_CASEFOLD gives ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- 12:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14455 (Closed): Dir.glob with FNM_CASEFOLD gives ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- 01:51 AM CommonRuby Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> $ ruby -wc -e 'Math!sqrt'
> Syntax OK
> $ ruby -wc -e 'Math@sqrt'
- 11:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14417: String#sub / String#gsub に『キーが Symbol の Hash』を渡せるようにする提案
- `gsub` with Hash is used in some contexts where high performance is of interest. An example is `lib/unicode_normalize...
- 07:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14418: ruby 2.5 slow regexp execution
- What happens essentially when using //i is that every 'ß' in the string (and in the regular expression) is expanded t...
- 05:04 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14414: Move https://ruby-talk.trydiscourse.com/ to talk.ruby-lang.org
- This is only for ruby-talk at the moment. There are more mailing lists on this server; is the idea that all would be ...
Also available in: Atom