duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Login: duerst
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 01/19/2022
- 01:53 AM Ruby master Feature #18481: Porting YJIT to Rust (request for feedback)
- maximecb (Maxime Chevalier-Boisvert) wrote in #note-15:
> We are currently still early in our investigation of the...
- 01:29 AM Ruby master Misc #18399: DevMeeting-2022-01-13
- - [Bug #18294] error when parsing regexp comment (Martin Dürst)
- We should decide whether this is spec, or to mak...
- 05:46 AM Ruby master Feature #18402: Argument Labels
- Lomig (Lomig Enfroy) wrote in #note-5:
> The main idea / need is to use different names for variables/arguments wh...
- 03:54 AM Ruby master Feature #18410: Proposal to make inspect include underscores on numerics
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-2:
> Thousands separators may vary depending on locales. See the discussion of #1...
- 08:16 AM Ruby master Feature #15912: Allow some reentrancy during TracePoint events
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote in #note-14:
> naming issue:
> `TracePoint.allow_reentrance do ... end` ?
- 03:05 AM Ruby master Bug #18371: Release branches (release information in general)
- On 2021-12-02 09:24, tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson) wrote:
> Issue #18371 has been updated by tenderlovemaking ...
- 09:13 AM Ruby master Bug #18337 (Assigned): Ruby allows zero-width characters in identifiers
- As far as I remember the discussion at the recent developers' meeting, we discussed the fact that Ruby currently allo...
- 02:55 AM Ruby master Feature #18336 (Feedback): How to deal with Trojan Source vulnerability
- We discussed this at the developers' meeting on 2021/11/18. No final decision was taken. We think that this issue sho...
- 10:18 AM Ruby master Misc #18285: NoMethodError#message uses a lot of CPU/is really expensive to call
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-14:
> #=> current: undefined local variable or method `privvate' for Foo:Class...
- 10:31 PM Ruby master Misc #18266: DevelopersMeeting20211118Japan
- - [Feature #18336] How to deal with Trojan Source vulnerability
- For [A], Bidi characters, I think "wait and see" ...
Also available in: Atom