duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 04/08/2018
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 06/24/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 07:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14669: Regexp does not expose the amount of capture groups.
- Can you give a few examples of how this may be used, and explain what's the purpose of getting the number of capture ...
- 06:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14650: Remove problematic separator '\0' of Dir.glob and Dir.
- 02:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14556 (Closed): Please fetch Ripper's new features from nobu's patches bag (irb-ripper branch)
- Closed at request of original poster.
- 07:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14476: Adding same_all? for checking whether all items in an Array are same
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> [1, 2, 3].uniform? % => true
> [:a, :b, :c].uniform? % => true
> [1, ...
- 07:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14476: Adding same_all? for checking whether all items in an Array are same
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> * uniform? - I like this best, but can uniform mean equality?
When seeing u...
- 02:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14602: Version of dig that raises error if a key is not present
- Would a keyword parameter to dig work for you?
E.g. `hash.dig!(:name, :middle, raise_error: true)` or something si...
- 01:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14592 (Rejected): /Users/cathyyee/.rvm/gems/ruby-2.3.0@global/gems/did_you_mean-1.0.0/lib/did_you_mean/spell_checkers/name_error_checkers/variable_name_checker.rb:10: [BUG] Segmentation fault at 0x000000000000cb
- 06:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14588: math library functions should NOT raise exceptions
- Two points of advice:
1) I was not able to find the issue you mention on github. Please provide a pointer.
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14551: What's missing to switch to Git instead of using Subversion?
- Two points that would be worse for git, the first is general, the second is personal:
1) Revisions become meaningles...
- 01:36 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14546: Hash#delete!
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> As Matz clearly stated, even if a long time ago, bang is not strictly for ...
Also available in: Atom