- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 09/29/2016
- 04:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12700: regexg heredoc support
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> Though I have never needed to write such long regexp literals inline, priva...
- 02:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12786: String#casecmp?
- Can you describe exactly what String#casecmp? method would do? Does it only compare for equality (after case folding)...
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12760: Optional block argument for `itself`
- Victor Shepelev wrote:
> Please-please-please, could somebody add this topic to next developer's meeting agenda?.....
- 07:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12770 (Feedback): Hash#left_merge
- Derek Kniffin wrote:
> I've also got a first draft of the method definition:
> def left_merge(new...
- 10:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12744: Add str.reverse_each_char and str.reverse_chars
- Bouke van der Bijl wrote:
> I don't really have a use case for reverse_chars, but I added it for symmetry with the...
- 05:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12762: missing links in LEGAL
- In some cases, there may be no way anymore to access the information, but the LEGAL file may still need to document w...
- 07:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12694: Want a String method to remove heading substr
- Naotoshi Seo wrote:
> Python lstrip http://www.tutorialspoint.com/python/string_lstrip.htm takes character classes...
- 05:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12733: Bundle bundler to ruby core
- Vit Ondruch wrote:
> Not only this, but the test suite also needs connection to internet to succeed. No other test...
- 02:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12744 (Feedback): Add str.reverse_each_char and str.reverse_chars
- What about using
`str.reverse.chars` for `string.reverse_chars`?
It allocates some memory, but compared to all ...
- 04:14 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56123: * News: Announcing update to Unicode version 9.0.0 [ci skip]
Also available in: Atom