duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 11/20/2017
- 03:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14157 (Feedback): You may have encountered a bug in the Ruby interpreter or extension libraries.
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> I am not sure that this is enough information for the ruby core team to
- 07:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9912: URI#to_s with an empty host formats the string incorrectly
- [I wrote this directly to ruby-core because I didn't see the issue, but want to make sure it's in the right place.]
- 10:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13883: Change from gperf 3.0.4 to gperf 3.1
- This issue may have been fixed with https://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?view=revision&revision=60976. Nobu, ...
- 07:17 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14137: Windows / MinGW - Regexp - Character Properties - General Category
- There is a C preprocessor flag USE_UNICODE_PROPERTIES that is used e.g. in enc/unicode/10.0.0/name2ctype.h. I have ne...
- 08:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12275: String unescape
- tad (Tadashi Saito) wrote:
> > Also, please think about encodings. Some people may want all non-ASCII characters e...
- 07:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8352: URI squeezes a sequence of slashes in merging paths when it shouldn't
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote:
> I presume there are few programmers who would rely on the current behavior.
- 06:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14122: Add LogicError
- For most method names, on most objects, one gets a `NoMethodError`. This error is produced by the method lookup part ...
- 11:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12700: regexg heredoc support
- shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:
> I had a chance to write a regexp constant consists of 300+ lines.
> I have to ad...
- 10:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12275: String unescape
- I think rather than using true/false to distinguish single and double quotes, it would be better to have a keyword pa...
- 09:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14112: Follow style conventions for Ruby code
- ana06 (Ana Maria Martinez Gomez) wrote:
> > Also, at the monthly Ruby committer meetings here in Japan...
Also available in: Atom