duerst (Martin Dürst)
- Login: duerst
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/24/2008
- Last connection: 01/16/2023
- 12:07 AM Ruby master Feature #19324: Enumerator.product => Enumerable#product
- Thinking about this a bit more, I guess both the "first argument is special" (A) and the "all arguments are the same"...
- 07:47 AM Ruby master Bug #19342 (Closed): String#encode does not always throw exceptions for invalid source encodings
- I fixed the documentation (which was moved to doc/string/encode.rdoc by @nobu in commit:468ce1488d) in commit:11f28f3...
- 12:55 AM Ruby master Bug #19342: String#encode does not always throw exceptions for invalid source encodings
- This was discussed in issue 6190. As you already say, it's somehow a weird case. The decision was to make transcoding...
- 07:30 AM Ruby master Revision 11f28f32 (git): [DOC] Explain that transcoding to the same encoding just copies.
- This is a reenstatement of the explanation in commit
463633e4a934a00f869086a6ffbf84c6cb8ad630 to partially
- 03:07 AM Ruby master Feature #19324: Enumerator.product => Enumerable#product
- For `product`, one important issue not yet mentioned here is whether it's calculated on e.g. two or three separate ar...
- 11:54 AM Ruby master Feature #19317: Unicode ICU Full case mapping
- Just answering to one part:
noraj (Alexandre ZANNI) wrote:
> ## language-sensitive case mapping
> * [ ] usin...
- 06:00 AM Ruby master Bug #19187: Ruby 3.1.3 testsuite fails after timezone 2022g update is applied
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-7:
> I disagree with simply erasing the tests depending on tzdata.
- 03:33 AM Ruby master Misc #19240: DevMeeting-2023-01-19
- * [Feature #13890] Allow a regexp as an argument to 'count'
* Recent interest, should be easy to implement
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Bug #19007: Unicode tables differences from Unicode.org 14.0 data
- hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) wrote in #note-6:
> @duerst Is there any action for Ruby 3.2 related this? If there is nothin...
- 07:24 AM Ruby master Feature #18639 (Closed): Update Unicode data to Unicode Version 15.0.0
- Completed with commits f82a38be2616 to 68bb6bfc35e8.
Also available in: Atom