larsch (Lars Christensen)
- Login: larsch
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/26/2008
- Last connection: 09/11/2018
- 03:35 PM Ruby master Bug #12604 (Closed): Win32::Resolv.get_resolv_info returns unavailable DNS servers
- `Win32::Resolv.get_resolv_info` returns a list of IP address that include DNS server for network devices that are not...
- 02:02 AM Ruby master Bug #11089 (Closed): 2.2.2p95 crash on Windows when passed glob patterns on command line
ruby -e "p ARGV" foo/*
ruby -e "p ARGV" foo/**
ruby -e "p ARGV" foo/**/*
- 10:49 PM Ruby master Bug #5618 (Closed): Exceptions cause DRb connection to be closed
- If an exception is thrown in a DRb server of a class that is not defined in the client process, the DRb connection is...
- 05:14 AM Ruby master Bug #4405: WIN32OLE & Threads incompatible
Charles Nutter wrote:
> Is it possible for you to try this with JRuby + jruby-win32ole gem? If it works, the...
- 05:45 PM Ruby master Bug #4405 (Closed): WIN32OLE & Threads incompatible
The WIN32OLE library does not work when using Ruby threads. It may raise exceptions such as this:
- 07:07 PM Ruby master Feature #512: String#% behavior
> It's an implementation detail.
> I don't think it should be a part of the spec.
Also available in: Atom