- Email: Sergey.V.Ezhov@gmail.com
- Registered on: 04/28/2012
- Last connection: 03/19/2015
Reported issues: 6
- 09:03 AM Ruby trunk Misc #10983 (Open): Why blocks make Ruby methods 439% slower ?
- 06:08 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10269 (Third Party's Issue): Upgrade 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 fail
- Upgrade 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 fail
on Debian 7
[2014-09-20 11:57:08] migrate_rubies_alias
- 09:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7956 (Third Party's Issue): Install fail with RVM
- $ uname -a
Linux my-debian.ru 2.6.32-5-686 #1 SMP Fri Feb 15 15:48:27 UTC 2013 i686 GNU/Linux
$ $ \curl -L https:...
- 09:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7734 (Rejected): Post IF - undefined local variable
- hash[:tree] = tree if (tree = _get_path_tree_array(params, path, deep + 1)) && ! tree.empty?
# => undefined local ...
- 05:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6472 (Third Party's Issue): Multiline mode in regexp by default
- When using regexp there can be a vulnerability:
- 02:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6374: Acces to initialized class variable from included module
- Then why in 'set_variables' (module Variables) is set @@class_variable for class 'A', appropriates to a class variabl...
- 02:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6374: Acces to initialized class variable from included module
- And more:
If then at the end to execute 'a.print_variables', we will receive values which set in 'a.set_variables_a ...
- 01:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6374 (Rejected): Acces to initialized class variable from included module
- # Description of bug (?) below in comments of code
# May by it is not a bug, but feature ?
Also available in: Atom