Nathan Stratton Treadway
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/01/2012
- Last connection: 06/26/2012
- 05:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6488: String#slice example has a syntax error
zzak (Zachary Scott) wrote:
> I was unable to reproduce this with ruby 1.9.3p125 (2012-02-16 revision 34643...
- 12:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6553 (Closed): confusing use of "p " in String#start_with? documentation
- The three code samples given for the starts_with?() method (for the String class) all start with "p ". This is the o...
- 07:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6488: String#slice example has a syntax error
- The references to the RDoc github commits don't show up as live links, so to save others the trouble of finding them,...
- 03:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6529 (Closed): missing words in description of =~ operator for Regexp
- Currently the Regexp class documentation contains the following: "<tt>=~</tt> is Ruby's basic pattern-matching operat...
- 02:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6526 (Closed): minor typo in Regexp class documentation
- In the "Performance" section of the Regexp class documentation, the intro to the first sample code block says "Cons...
- 02:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6525 (Closed): misleading example in Permformance section of Regexp documentation?
- In the Performance section of the Regexp documention, it is stated that changing from Regexp.new('a?' * 29 + 'a' * 2...
- 01:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6524 (Closed): missing "#=>" in example block in Regexp class documentation
- In the Regexp class documentation, "Performance" section, the code block that starts out "# Match a string of 29 <i>a...
- 06:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6523 (Closed): typos/display errors in Regexp.html page
- I was looking through the Regexp class documentation found at
Also available in: Atom