rafaelfranca (Rafael França)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/14/2012
- Last connection: 07/17/2018
- 05:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14435: Time#gettime slow performance in forked process
- Looks like [r63857](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/revisions/63857) fix this issue.
- 09:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14706: Atomic Integer incr/decr
- Related ticket with some discussion already (and partially rejected) https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12607
- 03:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14380: Expected transform_keys! to work just as transform_keys, but it doesn't
- > change will also be applied in ActiveSupport
Where did you get that information?
This change silently breaks ...
- 04:24 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13062: 2.4.0-rc1 BigDecimal regression - to_d inconsistent with other numeric classes
- Is this going to be backported to 2.4?
- 03:16 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13117: Remove Japanese comment from lib/irb/slex.rb
- Can this ticket be closed now that Nobu change the comment to english?
- 09:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12958: Breaking change in how `#round` works
- Tests are not the only problem. I believe this change is dangerous because this code may change behavior in productio...
- 09:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12958: Breaking change in how `#round` works
- Thank you for the links. While I agree with the reasoning in #12438, I believe changing the default behavior is dange...
- 08:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12958 (Closed): Breaking change in how `#round` works
- We noticed in the Rails test suite that there is a breaking change in how `#round` works between 2.3 and 2.4
- 04:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- Seems that even Ruby itself would benefits from `String#blank?`
- 04:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- > Your examples don't seem reasonable.
Both are real examples, being used in a lot of applications for years, so t...
Also available in: Atom