- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/28/2012
- Last connection: 02/26/2013
- 10:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7943 (Rejected): Can't build from source or snapshots without pre-existing Ruby
- On a Linux system with autotools, GCC etc,
but no pre-existing Ruby, make fails for the following snapshots:
- 10:37 PM Backport200 Backport #6807: Can't compile ruby without ruby
- I'd like to reopen this, but I don't see how to do that. I'll raise a new one.
On a Linux system with autotools, GC...
- 11:31 PM Backport200 Backport #6807 (Closed): Can't compile ruby without ruby
=== What happened:
I tried to compile on a new Linux systems (Ubuntu 12.04 and a current custom Linux build...
Also available in: Atom