rogerdpack (Roger Pack)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/02/2008
- Last connection: 12/15/2015
- 05:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9930 (Open): unicode filenames somehow don't work
- Something seems amiss here--I can't seem to pass in a unicode filename and have it used for reading/opening a file:
- 10:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3333: mkmf (have|find)_cxx_header
- could I request an update on this please?
- 10:50 PM CommonRuby Feature #7701: Non-optional (required) keyword args
- (Same question as Charles) this will be included with 2.1 (I didn't see it in this list, but assume it will anyway? h...
- 01:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7292: Enumerable#to_h
- +1 from me. Sometimes after converting from an array to a hash I want to "convert back" to a hash and inevitably I r...
- 02:31 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7763 (Closed): add Win32::Registry#values
In today's Win32::Registry objects, we have
#num_keys, #keys, #num_values
(and no #values method, but ...
- 06:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7070 (Third Party's Issue): sometimes backticks can fail to return data
- I'm going to guess for now that this is a windows bug (or cmd.exe bug)--when you run cmd.exe and it also includes red...
- 05:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7070: sometimes backticks can fail to return data
- yes in the few limited tests I've tried (I still need to try a c-based popen that also spawn a new cmd shell IIRC) I ...
- 04:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7082: Process.kill 0 in windows can return spurious success
- I see that the current way in windows somewhat mimic's how it operates in Unix (process is a zombie, so still respond...
- 04:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7082 (Assigned): Process.kill 0 in windows can return spurious success
- >> a = IO.popen('ls "."', 'w')
=> #<IO:fd 4>
>> Process.kill 0, 2104
=> 1 # should raise an exc...
- 08:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7070 (Third Party's Issue): sometimes backticks can fail to return data
- Basically, if you have ffmpeg for windows, ex: http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds
Then run it like this:
Also available in: Atom