rogerdpack (Roger Pack)
- Login: rogerdpack
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/02/2008
- Last connection: 04/01/2020
- 04:58 AM Ruby master Feature #1089: Stable sorting for sort and sort_by
It's just surprising that "depending on OS" sometimes sort is always stable. Then occasionally isn't. With...
- 03:58 AM Ruby master Feature #1089: Stable sorting for sort and sort_by
- It's sad that #sort on linux is "mostly stable" but on OS X is unstable . It's confusing, unfortunately.
- 05:11 AM Ruby master Bug #9930 (Closed): unicode filenames somehow don't work
- Something seems amiss here--I can't seem to pass in a unicode filename and have it used for reading/opening a file:
- 10:35 PM Ruby master Feature #3333: mkmf (have|find)_cxx_header
- could I request an update on this please?
- 10:24 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #6383: Segfault in Timeout module when compiled with GCC 4.7
- (thanks for the workaround phasis68). Does this occur with gcc 4.8 anyone know? (i.e. was it a bug in 4.7 now fixed ...
- 10:50 PM CommonRuby Feature #7701: Non-optional (required) keyword args
- (Same question as Charles) this will be included with 2.1 (I didn't see it in this list, but assume it will anyway? h...
- 01:51 AM Ruby master Feature #7292: Enumerable#to_h
- +1 from me. Sometimes after converting from an array to a hash I want to "convert back" to a hash and inevitably I r...
- 02:31 AM Ruby master Feature #7763 (Closed): add Win32::Registry#values
In today's Win32::Registry objects, we have
#num_keys, #keys, #num_values
(and no #values method, but ...
- 06:35 AM Ruby master Bug #7070 (Third Party's Issue): sometimes backticks can fail to return data
- I'm going to guess for now that this is a windows bug (or cmd.exe bug)--when you run cmd.exe and it also includes red...
- 03:10 AM Backport193 Backport #7143 (Closed): system("ls && ls") should work in windows
Since windows "on the command line" supports &&, I believe this should work for ruby system commands.
Also available in: Atom