- Registered on: 07/02/2008
- Last connection: 03/24/2014
Reported issues: 159
- 10:35 PM ruby-trunk Feature #3333: mkmf (have|find)_cxx_header
- could I request an update on this please?
- 10:24 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #6383: Segfault in Timeout module when compiled with GCC 4.7
- (thanks for the workaround phasis68). Does this occur with gcc 4.8 anyone know? (i.e. was it a bug in 4.7 now fixed ...
- 10:50 PM CommonRuby Feature #7701: Non-optional (required) keyword args
- (Same question as Charles) this will be included with 2.1 (I didn't see it in this list, but assume it will anyway? h...
- 01:51 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7292: Enumerable#to_h
- +1 from me. Sometimes after converting from an array to a hash I want to "convert back" to a hash and inevitably I r...
- 02:31 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7763 (Closed): add Win32::Registry#values
In today's Win32::Registry objects, we have
#num_keys, #keys, #num_values
(and no #values method, but ...
- 06:35 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7070 (Third Party's Issue): sometimes backticks can fail to return data
- I'm going to guess for now that this is a windows bug (or cmd.exe bug)--when you run cmd.exe and it also includes red...
- 03:10 AM Backport93 Backport #7143 (Closed): system("ls && ls") should work in windows
Since windows "on the command line" supports &&, I believe this should work for ruby system commands.
- 05:45 PM ruby-trunk Bug #7070: sometimes backticks can fail to return data
- yes in the few limited tests I've tried (I still need to try a c-based popen that also spawn a new cmd shell IIRC) I ...
- 04:43 PM ruby-trunk Feature #7082: Process.kill 0 in windows can return spurious success
- I see that the current way in windows somewhat mimic's how it operates in Unix (process is a zombie, so still respond...
- 04:29 PM ruby-trunk Feature #7082 (Assigned): Process.kill 0 in windows can return spurious success
- >> a = IO.popen('ls "."', 'w')
=> #<IO:fd 4>
>> Process.kill 0, 2104
=> 1 # should raise an exc...
Also available in: Atom