vihai (Daniele Orlandi)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/04/2012
- Last connection: 06/05/2019
- 03:59 PM Ruby master Bug #15276 (Open): URI.join behaviour is unintuitive
I've been bitten by issue #10075, I actually expected a different behaviour from ::join. It doesn't IMHO ...
- 11:37 AM Ruby master Feature #11388: SMTP Service Extension for Delivery Status Notifications
- evserykh (Evgeniy Serykh) wrote:
> **UPDATED**: Maybe it's Postfix's job (http://marc.info/?l=postfix-users&m=139...
- 07:36 PM Ruby master Feature #11597 (Open): Add Linux-specific setfsuid(2)/setfsgid(2)
- I would be helpful if you add a binding to the Linux-specific syscalls
Their purpose i...
- 06:01 PM Ruby master Bug #10725: Segfault with ObjectSpace::trace_object_allocations_start
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> We don't have the same environment equals to yours, we can't address where it happens with...
- 12:11 AM Ruby master Bug #10725 (Feedback): Segfault with ObjectSpace::trace_object_allocations_start
While trying to pin down a memory leak issue I enabled trace_object_allocations_start but after a while my applicat...
- 12:27 AM Ruby master Feature #6975: Changing UID/GID when calling spawn/popen
- Thank you very much!
However it would useful and recommendable if spawn could also initialize additional groups, e...
- 01:16 PM Ruby master Feature #6975 (Closed): Changing UID/GID when calling spawn/popen
If I am not wrong it seems that there is no way to properly drop all privileges when spawning a process wit...
Also available in: Atom