- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/22/2012
- Last connection: 06/10/2016
- 03:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12770: Hash#left_merge
- Robert A. Heiler wrote:
> I think that the name appears to be a bit strange - if we have a left_merge, do we have a ...
- 10:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12760: Optional block argument for `itself`
- [Sounds](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6373#note-47) [familiar](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/10095#note-7), ...
- 09:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12512: Import Hash#transform_values and its destructive version from ActiveSupport
- Incidentally, as discussed back in #7793, the [hashmap](https://rubygems.org/gems/hashmap) gem defines #map_keys, #ma...
- 05:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12637: Unified and consistent method naming for safe and dangerous methods
- Thomas Sawyer wrote:
> It would more interesting if there were a way to declare an object mutable or not, then when ...
- 09:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12578: Instance Variables Assigned In parameters ( ala Crystal? )
- Here is some history of this proposal:
* [#5825 Sweet instance var assignment in the object initializer](https://b...
- 06:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12519: Expansion of modifier_if and modifier_unless
- I am against.
It seems to rewrite the precedence of modifier if. I would expect it to evaluate like this:
- 02:20 PM Ruby trunk Feature #715: Ruby interpreter should understand UTF-8 symbols with special meaning
- Jan Maurits Faber wrote:
> It's really easy to remember: to type ≥ is just alt + >, to type ≤ is alt + < and ≠ is al...
- 06:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12412: Extend safe navigation operator
- Daniel Ferreira wrote:
> I wonder if we couldn't extend the safe navigation operator to work with any object rather ...
- 09:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12321: Backticks in log output cause issues
- It's an old typographical convention, as you say, to indicate opening quotation marks. It is used in TeX, for instanc...
- 01:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- I don't necessarily disagree with the rest of Joan's post, but for this point:
Joan Blackmoore wrote:
> It ma...
Also available in: Atom