phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin)
- Login: phluid61
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/22/2012
- Last connection: 12/06/2020
- 11:53 PM Ruby master Feature #15975: Add Array#pluck
- Apologies for posting to a closed ticket, but here's a thought in case it helps someone propose something else in fut...
- 11:25 PM Ruby master Feature #17342: Hash#fetch_set
- chrisseaton (Chris Seaton) wrote in #note-3:
> `#fetch_or_set` could be a good name.
> > Why do we need a block...
- 12:32 AM Ruby master Feature #17326: Add Kernel#must! to the standard library
- jez (Jake Zimmerman) wrote in #note-16:
> A colleague pointed out that `or_else` has the nice property that it could...
- 07:55 AM Ruby master Feature #17314: Provide a way to declare visibility of attributes defined by attr* methods in a single expression
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote in #note-7:
> Ever since ruby 2.1 when `def` was improved to return a Symbo...
- 11:17 PM Ruby master Bug #17318: Raising float to the power of other issue
- deXterbed (Manoj Mishra) wrote in #note-3:
> that still raises the question, how exactly am i supposed to calcul...
- 10:51 PM Ruby master Bug #15773: Net::HTTP doesn't try next IP address in case of timeout
- benlangfeld (Ben Langfeld) wrote in #note-4:
> RFC3484 (https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3484.txt) very clearly state...
- 09:01 PM Ruby master Bug #17029: URI.parse considers https://example.com/### invalid when browsers consider it valid
- It's not valid according to RFC 3986 (the URI standard) but that is pretty old now. I suspect switching from the IETF...
- 04:42 AM Ruby master Feature #16295: Chainable aliases for String#-@ and String#+@
- For what it's worth, I'm not *against* `#dedup` per se. `-@` is great for signalling a frozen literal, but in the co...
- 03:05 AM Ruby master Feature #16295: Chainable aliases for String#-@ and String#+@
- alanwu (Alan Wu) wrote:
> I like `dedup` too. `-@` was introduced to expose deduplication in the first place.
- 08:45 PM Ruby master Feature #16295: Chainable aliases for String#-@ and String#+@
- byroot (Jean Boussier) wrote:
> phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote:
> > It doesn't exactly fit the way messages are na...
Also available in: Atom