- Registered on: 09/22/2012
- Last connection: 04/20/2014
Reported issues: 2
- 04:55 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9762: keywork argument do not work in some situation
- felix chang wrote:
> I dont know this is an issue or not. Here is my code.
> It will not work, but...
- 06:21 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9722: Failure with multiple keyword arguments
- Is this the same as #9669 ?
- 10:58 PM CommonRuby Feature #9686: Syntax for symbols used in hashes
- On Mar 29, 2014 8:52 AM, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> You can write simply for that case:
- 05:25 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9669: Inconsistent SyntaxError in Ruby 2.1 mandatory keyword arguments definition without pa...
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Do you mean **all** line continuations?
I don't think so; the only one that ever comes ...
- 03:42 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9669: Inconsistent SyntaxError in Ruby 2.1 mandatory keyword arguments definition without pa...
- It's because of line continuations. It interpreted the code as:
def foo a:, b: 'bar'
# returns `nil`
- 02:08 AM ruby-trunk Feature #5825: Sweet instance var assignment in the object initializer
- Does anyone have a link to discussions/logs that lead to the decision to remove instance/global variables from block ...
- 01:29 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9635: Map a hash directly to a hash
- At the risk of being terse, https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/7793
- 08:10 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9587: Integer#times with optional starting value
- On Mar 3, 2014 10:25 PM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> "10.times(17)" is 170 at me, so it definitely is not an o...
- 01:01 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9076: New one-argument block syntax: &.
- On 3 March 2014 08:37, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Issue #9076 has been updated by So Wieso.
> Matthew Ker...
- 04:11 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9076: New one-argument block syntax: &.
- I share concerns that have been voiced earlier in the thread.
This code snippet: `foo &.bar` *looks* like you're e...
Also available in: Atom