- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/22/2012
- Last connection: 11/02/2015
Reported issues: 2
- 05:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11755: ENV['TZ'] timezone
- Jon Xie wrote:
> What reason is this excuse me?
Presumably you took 12 seconds between the first two commands, an...
- 11:18 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11731: Make ruby gem install to user-install by default
- On 23 November 2015 at 08:56, <email@example.com> wrote:
> Issue #11731 has been updated by Alexander von Glu...
- 11:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11717: Object#trap -- pass object to block and return result
- Victor Shepelev wrote:
> * it is similar enough to `tap`;
> * it is specific enough to not be...
- 11:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11717: Object#trap -- pass object to block and return result
- Some related issues and historical readings:
* #10095 `Object#as`
* from #6373 `Object#self`
* #6721 `Objec...
- 09:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11690: Update Hash during multiple assignment
- On 17/11/2015 12:18 AM, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Issue #11690 has been updated by Daniel P. Clark.
- 09:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11690: Update Hash during multiple assignment
- On 16/11/2015 2:32 AM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> This would be most useful in scenarios where a method or pr...
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11643: A new method on Hash to grab values out of nested hashes, failing gracefully
- How about:
- 09:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- `a..b` already means something in ruby
I'm happy with Matz's acceptance of `.?` especially in light of all the
- 11:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9025: Clarify the error message when calling a method with the wrong number of arguments
- On 23 October 2015 at 07:51, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Issue #9025 has been updated by Martin Dürst.
- 09:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11537: Introduce "Safe navigation operator"
- On 23/10/2015 2:46 AM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> Issue #11537 has been updated by Jeremy Evans.
Also available in: Atom