phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/22/2012
- Last connection: 12/27/2017
- 11:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14358 (Open): URI.encode_www_form_component doesn't encode bad chars properly
URI.encode_www_form_component "\u02DA", Encoding::WINDOWS_1252
- 11:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14251: String insert changing value of other string
- All Ruby variables are by-reference. To create a new object, use #dup
foo = 'abc'
bar = foo.dup
- 10:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14229: An exception in eval has strange message
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> I get "undefined local variable or method `e' for main:Object"
> for a new...
- 04:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote:
> phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote:
> > If there was a way to explicitly sig...
- 12:28 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote:
> I don't think that is a real use case. The linked article mentions coding style....
- 08:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12753: Useful operator to check bit-flag is true or false
- aycabta (ayca bta) wrote:
> Hi @naruse, matz said below.
> matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> > I vote for `al...
- 09:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14136: Implement #empty? on more classes
- mikegee (Michael Gee) wrote:
> I am proposing that all classes that implement `#size` or `#length` should also i...
- 08:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8352: URI squeezes a sequence of slashes in merging paths when it shouldn't
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> Using multiple consecutive slashes in an URI is a bad idea.
It definitely does...
- 03:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14071: HTTP Header requiring dual authorization fails with 'header field value cannot include CR/LF'
- dgames (Dax Games) wrote:
> I think this code is overly critical of '\r\n' since it is actually erroring out on ...
- 09:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14071: HTTP Header requiring dual authorization fails with 'header field value cannot include CR/LF'
- From my understanding of the HTTP specs that define the Authorization header, there's no standards-compatible way to ...
Also available in: Atom