wyhaines (Kirk Haines)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/16/2009
- Last connection: 09/28/2010
- 03:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #5097: Supported platforms of Ruby 1.9.3
- On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Yui NARUSE <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * Ubuntu
I can volunteer to help ...
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5056: About 1.9 EOL
- If 2.0 is just a lot compatible iteration of 1.9.3, and could just as easily
be called 1.9.4, then why not just ca...
- 03:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4403: require command loads file twice when required symlink or file under directory which is symlink (symbolic link)
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Robert Pankowecki
> Bug #4403: require comm...
- 08:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2022: Patch for openssl-1.0
Thanks. I will take a look at it very soon.
- 02:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1811: Default BasicSocket.do_not_reverse_lookup to true
This seems completely reasonable to me. Most serious networking code
is going to disable the reverse DNS loo...
Also available in: Atom