wyhaines (Kirk Haines)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/16/2009
- Last connection: 06/06/2018
- Backport186 (Release Manager, 05/16/2009)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 07/13/2009)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/13/2009)
- Ruby master (Developer, 07/13/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport191 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 04:31 PM Ruby master Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- mperham (Mike Perham) wrote:
> Shyouhei, I'm very happy with only the change in default. I believe that will signif...
- 10:25 PM Ruby master Feature #13943: Use unpack1 instead of unpack(template) in erb.rb
- It should implicitly be faster, as it avoids the array creation, insertion, and dereferencing that occurs with:
- 02:19 AM Ruby master Bug #13865 (Closed): Triggered segfault, on Ruby2.4/OSX.
- Per your request, I have closed this.
- 03:53 PM Ruby master Feature #5097: Supported platforms of Ruby 1.9.3
- On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:52 PM, Yui NARUSE <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> * Ubuntu
I can volunteer to help ...
- 09:23 AM Ruby master Feature #5056: About 1.9 EOL
- If 2.0 is just a lot compatible iteration of 1.9.3, and could just as easily
be called 1.9.4, then why not just ca...
- 03:24 AM Ruby master Bug #4403: require command loads file twice when required symlink or file under directory which is symlink (symbolic link)
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Robert Pankowecki
> Bug #4403: require comm...
- 11:07 PM Backport187 Backport #3883: cannot build ruby_1_8_6 on windows
Thank you. I will apply this and release p421 today.
- 03:14 PM Ruby master Revision 8271144e (git): Add revision number to changelog for last entry.
- git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/branches/ruby_1_8_6@29161 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
- 03:37 AM Backport186 Backport #2349 (Closed): lib/bigdecimal: errors in comparisons [patch]
This issue was solved with changeset r29025.
Marc-Andre, thank you for reporting this issue.
- 06:36 PM Ruby master Revision 11183a22 (git): lib/webrick/httpresponse.rb: CVE-2010-0541; Fix a potential XSS vulnerabilty. See the CVE report for more information.
- git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/branches/ruby_1_8_6@29026 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
Also available in: Atom