dolzenko (Evgeniy Dolzhenko)
- Login: dolzenko
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/18/2009
- Last connection: 01/15/2016
- 03:19 PM Ruby master Bug #11995 (Rejected): BigDecimal#power fails for some values
- $ irb -rbigdecimal
Math::DomainError: Zero or negative argument for l...
- 04:40 PM Ruby master Feature #2190: FileUtils::chmod - allow symbolic mode
+1 Would like to see this it's way to the core, except that `current_file_mode` function doesn't seem to be r...
- 04:47 PM Ruby master Bug #3033: backtrace of SystemStackError disappeared
I think that returning String instead of an Array as Exception#backtrace
- 08:40 PM Ruby master Bug #3214 (Closed): Missing function name in "Wrong number of arguments" exception backtrace
As illustrated below 1.8 reported the name of function called with wrong number of arguments, while 1.9 doesn...
- 07:50 PM Ruby master Feature #3010: slow require gems in ruby 1.9.1
I'm getting huge performance hit trying to load whole Facets library:
> cat 1.rb
gem 'facets', '2.8.4...
- 12:28 AM Ruby master Feature #1482: Kernel.exec doesn't respect COMSPEC environment variable on Windows
- Documentation for exec method says:
* The standard shell means always `"/bin/sh"` on Unix-like systems,
- 08:15 PM Ruby master Bug #3080 (Closed): class_variable_set issue with duped Module
Below is the test case which is failing for me on ruby 1.9.2dev (2010-04-02 trunk 27162) [i686-linux] but wo...
- 11:57 PM Ruby master Feature #2710: Kernel#load loads a relative path
The same question here using ruby 1.9.2dev (2010-03-09 trunk 26858) [i686-linux], any update?
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Feature #1482 (Rejected): Kernel.exec doesn't respect COMSPEC environment variable on Windows
- Here is pretty convoluted test case:
puts ENV["COMSPEC"] # => "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mycmd.exe"
Also available in: Atom