- Registered on: 07/02/2008
- Last connection: 03/11/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 12/03/2010)
- Backport92 (Developer, 12/03/2010)
- Backport93 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 12/03/2010)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 12/03/2010)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 11/05/2010)
Reported issues: 144
- 03:33 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9529 (Assigned): TarHeader (Gem::Package) doesn't parse size correctly for +8GB entries
- 09:25 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9510 (Feedback): push_parser.rb:47: [BUG] Segmentation fault
Please provide the minimum test script (and related files) necessary to reproduce this crash.
- 06:39 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> Very true. I have no idea on why RubyGems use https and not other tools. Any pointers?...
- 06:13 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9439: Remove OpenSSL from stdlib
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> > All what gem need is the digital sigunature.
> To be precise it only needs to verify ...
- 01:36 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9411 (Feedback): Rails server not started with Ruby(ruby 2.0.0p353 (2013-11-22) [x64-mingw32...
- Please provide details on how you build or compiled mysql2 gem for 64bits Ruby.
Asking this because MySQL Connecto...
- 01:55 AM Backport200 Backport #9404 (Third Party's Issue): Error due to Taps Gem (heroku db:pull)
You're mixing RVM-installed gems with system provided Ruby, as you can see from the backtrace Ruby.framewor...
- 04:15 AM ruby-trunk misc #8835: Introducing a semantic versioning scheme and branching policy
- vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote:
> Do I understand correctly that patch level won't be anymore part of the released tarball...
- 08:55 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9339 (Feedback): Can't Compile Ruby 2.1 without baseruby (Win7, MSYS/MinGW)
Even that you're using MSYS bash and make to trigger the compilation process, please use Windows-style path...
- 12:46 AM Backport21 Backport #9324 (Closed): Please backport r44406 (solves issue #9119)
- Please backport r43713 (if missed by branching) and r44406 as these are blocking the release of RubyInstaller 2.1.0 (...
- 12:42 AM ruby-trunk Bug #8358: TestSprintf#test_float test failuer
- Hello Nobu, Usa,
This is still happening in 2.1.0 release, and the test is blocking me from releasing RubyInstalle...
Also available in: Atom