artagnon (Ramkumar Ramachandra)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/06/2013
- Last connection: 11/16/2013
- 05:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9116 (Open): String#rsplit missing
- There's nothing corresponding to Python's rsplit(). A quick glance at rb_str_split_m() tells me that it should be pre...
- 04:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8124: gem fails to install valid gems
- $ gem sources
*** CURRENT SOURCES ***
Like I said, I'm not able to reproduce ...
- 06:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8124 (Closed): gem fails to install valid gems
- I'm not able to reproduce this, but many people have reported it on occasion.
$ gem install bundler
- 07:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8029: M-p and M-n don't work in irb
- I'm sorry, but I seem to have misunderstood the non-incremental-reverse-search-history and non-incremental-forward-se...
- 05:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8029: M-p and M-n don't work in irb
- Okay, it seems to be a bug in readline, not irb.
- 05:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8029 (Rejected): M-p and M-n don't work in irb
- irb is supposed to use readline and M-a, M-e are bound to beginning-of-line and end-of-line respectively. However, M...
Also available in: Atom