edelsohn (David Edelsohn)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/27/2013
- Last connection: 03/04/2014
- 12:33 PM Backport193 Backport #8216 (Closed): Request of backport of fix for Bug #8169
- Changesets r39958 and r39989 are needed on Ruby 1.9.3 branch for mkmf to properly test features on AIX.
- 11:03 PM Backport193 Backport #8212 (Closed): AIX build failure requires r36338 merge
- Changeset r40053 did not completely solve the problem on AIX (Bug #8170). The branch also needs to merge changeset r...
- 12:50 AM Backport193 Backport #8170: dot.dot Makefile references wrong TARGET
- Nakamura-san, the backported patch is insufficient to fix the problem on AIX, it also needs to merge revision 36338 f...
- 12:56 AM Backport200 Backport #8174: AIX header file conflict with rb_hook_list_struct
- Thank you, Nakada-san. ruby-trunk now builds on AIX. Testing only reports one error.
Who can I contact to set up...
- 07:57 AM Backport200 Backport #8174: AIX header file conflict with rb_hook_list_struct
- Let me explain it this way:
Either io.h needs to leave the macro definitions for _AIX defined,
*OR* io.h needs ...
- 03:06 AM Backport200 Backport #8174: AIX header file conflict with rb_hook_list_struct
- Nakada-san, The patch checked in to ruby-trunk was not the same as the one that you proposed. The patch #undefs the ...
- 12:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8179: configure.in requires newer Autoconf than specified by AC_PREREQ
- With Autoconf-2.64 I receive the following error:
configure:1510: error: possibly undefined macro: _m4_text_wrap_w...
- 12:02 AM Backport200 Backport #8169: mkmf generates inaccurate conftest.c test files
- The implementation of this fix does not resolve the problem as the author expects. It generates the following exampl...
- 11:05 PM Backport200 Backport #8174: AIX header file conflict with rb_hook_list_struct
- Sorry Nakada-san. I misinterpreted your proposed fix. Yes, inserting those definitions *before* including poll.h al...
- 07:51 AM Backport200 Backport #8174: AIX header file conflict with rb_hook_list_struct
- Unfortunately this fix no longer will work with Ruby trunk because thread_pthread.c added references to "events":
Also available in: Atom