- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 01/18/2015
Reported issues: 127
- 06:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10229: RFC 5649 implementation in OpenSSL breaks Ruby.
- Zachary Scott wrote:
> Have these commits been backported?
Yes they were. Thanks for asking.
- 04:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10397: gcc 4.1.2 for x86 can't build trunk
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 ships with Ruby 1.8.5, more recent releases of Ruby, as they are shipped in Red Hat Softwa...
- 03:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10229 (Closed): RFC 5649 implementation in OpenSSL breaks Ruby.
- This seems to be resolved by r49525, r49575 and r49579
- 11:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9198: Segfault in TestException#test_machine_stackoverflow
- Since this happens with recent glibc more often then it used to be, I reported this issue to glibc maintainers in Fed...
- 03:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10765: Module#remove_method remove refined method entry.
- Testing with r49495 and it seems to be fixed. Thanks.
- 11:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10827 (Open): TestIO#test_io_select_with_many_files segfaults randomly
- On various platforms on Fedora Rawhide, I observe random segfaults in test suite:
- 11:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10822: make-snapshot breaks during download of bundled gems
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> It is right, the built rbconfig.rb must be loaded, not already installed one.
> Why is `R...
- 03:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10822: make-snapshot breaks during download of bundled gems
- I fixed the Fedora's side. If you want to reproduce, the original operating system_rb is still available here:
- 01:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10765 (Assigned): Module#remove_method remove refined method entry.
- This breaks CentOS7, OpenSuse and Fedora at minimum:
- 10:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10822 (Third Party's Issue): make-snapshot breaks during download of bundled gems
... snip ...
downloading config.sub ... done
Downloading bundled gem files...
Also available in: Atom