vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 05/20/2017
- 05:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13197: Gemify fileutils
- Maybe somebody should propose "Gem::Specification#source_code" field to RubyGems guys. I don't understand why the "So...
- 05:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13201: Gemify dbm
- Could you please provide "Source Code" location information on rubygems.org? That would be helpful. Thx.
- 01:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13397: #object_id should not be signed
- The patch is missing documentation, otherwise I love it!
- 01:55 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13397: #object_id should not be signed
- I created PR fixing the projects listed above.
But still, this seems so generic and unexpected issue, possibly inf...
- 09:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13397: #object_id should not be signed
- Last CI build of concurrent-ruby in Fedora failed again:
- 11:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13428: rbinstall should not use Spec#files anymore
- But the spec.files is not used anywhere, since the .gemspec is installed via gemspec.to_ruby_for_cache, which does no...
- 06:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13427: gemspec might be treat as binary - probably bug?
- Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak) wrote:
> there is a open ticket in the repo of rubygems opend in "14 Apr 2014" but it is una...
- 03:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13428 (Closed): rbinstall should not use Spec#files anymore
- I'd like to clarify this line .
Just two days ago, it was removed by my PR  in r58317 and now it is back in ...
- 05:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13422: etc.gemspec is invalid (typo)
- stomar (Marcus Stollsteimer) wrote:
> On a side note: will `spec.files` with `git ls-files ...` work in all installa...
- 05:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13422 (Closed): etc.gemspec is invalid (typo)
- This was resolved by trunk|r58316
Also available in: Atom