- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 12/25/2016
- 03:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9285: Exception message of Errno::ENOENT contains strings @ rb_sysopen and @ dir_initialize ...
- Is this worth of keeping open? It does not look it will be reverted. And seeing "temporary" workarounds such as  d...
- 09:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13107: def_delegators causes random errors in MRI 2.4.0
- And I can confirm that also rack-test test suite is passing with this patch .
- 09:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13107: def_delegators causes random errors in MRI 2.4.0
- Just FTR, this is causing failures in Mongo gem test suite . Applying this patch fixed the issues.
- 09:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13097: Deprecate Socket.gethostbyaddr and Socket.gethostbyname
- If nothing else, I would consider right if documentation discouraged their use ...
- 09:17 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13097 (Open): Deprecate Socket.gethostbyaddr and Socket.gethostbyname
- Is there a reason to keep these methods around? They were marked obsolete by POSIX.1-2001 and the POSIX.1-2008 remove...
- 09:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13041: ruby 2.4 rc1 dtrace build fixes
- According to my testing, the patch committed r57093 works just fine even when the "-xnolibs" is not supported. So tha...
- 04:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13041: ruby 2.4 rc1 dtrace build fixes
- Steve Wills wrote:
> Vit Ondruch wrote:
> > The "-xnolibs" is not supported by SystemTap :/
> SystemTap is not...
- 09:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13041: ruby 2.4 rc1 dtrace build fixes
- The "-xnolibs" is not supported by SystemTap :/
$ dtrace -xnolibs
/usr/bin/dtrace invalid option -xnolibs
- 10:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12830 (Closed): OpenSSL 1.1.0+ support?
- Yes, I don't expect any further action.
- 03:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12993: SEGV in OpenSSL::TestSSL#test_close_after_socket_close
- Actually, I thought the fix was applied in the package according to the OpenSSL changelog:
* Tue Nov 22 2016 ...
Also available in: Atom