- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 09/22/2016
- 02:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11133: Wrong Hyperlink representation in man page
- Akinori MUSHA wrote:
> Sorry for the delay, and thanks for spotting it.
> I've replaced the use of the `Pa` mac...
- 07:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12776: Flaky test case: TestThread#test_thread_name
- In Fedora CI, I observe from time to time this test failure:
- 07:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12776 (Open): Flaky test case: TestThread#test_thread_name
- 04:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12733: Bundle bundler to ruby core
- Hiroshi SHIBATA wrote:
> * bundler uses rspec for test suites. How to use rspec on ruby core repository?
- 01:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12707 (Closed): Ripper is not built due to missing bison
- I don't observer this issue anymore. This was probably part of the issues resolved in #12681.
- 12:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12681 (Closed): Gemfied tk issue
- It seems that r56049 and r56050 fixes the remaining issues for me. Thx.
- 11:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12681 (Assigned): Gemfied tk issue
- Vit Ondruch wrote:
> Also, I think that the removal of `FileUtils::makedirs("#$extout/gems")`  should be enough t...
- 07:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12681: Gemfied tk issue
- It seems that r55966 is part of the problem. The place  where the block could be executed was removed in favor of ...
- 09:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11057: Gemify JSON
- Why it could not be default gem?
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12707 (Closed): Ripper is not built due to missing bison
- Bison was never required to build Ruby from the source tarball. But now (testing with snapshot of r 56008) it seems t...
Also available in: Atom