- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 03/30/2016
- 07:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12331 (Open): Please backport r53586
- The r54405 backported several patches. Now, trying to build Ruby 2.3.1 on Fedora 24/Rawhide, I observe following erro...
- 10:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9198 (Closed): Segfault in TestException#test_machine_stackoverflow
- This test was disabled by r49550 => closing this issue.
- 02:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12127 (Third Party's Issue): LANG environment is not respected
- Yui NARUSE wrote:
> I can't reproduce it.
> Could you show `ruby/ruby -ve "p Encoding.find('locale');puts ''.encodi...
- 02:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12127 (Third Party's Issue): LANG environment is not respected
- Ruby 2.2:
$ ruby -v
ruby 2.2.4p230 (2015-12-16 revision 53155) [x86_64-linux]
$ ruby -e "puts ''.encoding...
- 06:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11523: optparse short options will match complete options
- I believe that:
1. This is what OptParser doing by default. If your code were `opts.on("--irs [OCTAL]", OptionPars...
- 09:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8317: URI: no_proxy with whitespaces and leading dots.
- Could this be applied?
BTW how is this relates to #10251?
- 03:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12034 (Open): RegExp does not respect file encoding directive
$ cat regexp-encoding.rb
# -*- encoding: binary -*-
$ ruby regexp-encodi...
- 08:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11962: Ruby 2.3.0 causing compile failure on extensions using a C++ compiler
- BTW this causes issues compiling SWIG:
- 07:36 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I believe Ruby has code of conduct for ages:
- 04:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11950 (Closed): Please update the "stable" download link
- The "stable" URL  still points to Ruby 2.2 while it should link to Ruby 2.3.
Also available in: Atom