- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 11/20/2015
Reported issues: 137
- 09:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11452 (Third Party's Issue): Stability issues with glibc-2.22
- The glibc-new-condvar.patch which was causing the issues was dropped from Fedora , so this should be resolved for ...
- 07:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11553 (Rejected): Disable by default the DTrace support on Linux systems.
- 08:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11553: Disable by default the DTrace support on Linux systems.
- There is SystemTap which works just fine. And if you don't have installed /usr/bin/dtrace, then it will be disabled a...
- 09:01 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11543 (Closed): Run Rinda/DRb tests on localhost
- Resolved by r51916.
- 11:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11540: Certificate error (for minitest?)
- It breaks on rubyci.org all builds:
- 11:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11543 (Closed): Run Rinda/DRb tests on localhost
- I am trying to setup Ruby CI workers using Fedora's Jenkins instance [1, 2]. Unfortunately, the Rinda/DRb tests typic...
- 09:59 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10046: OpenSSL::TestSSLSession#test_ctx_server_session_cb and OpenSSL::TestSSLSession#test_c...
- Actually r51649 is the fix. Sorry for the noise.
- 09:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10046 (Closed): OpenSSL::TestSSLSession#test_ctx_server_session_cb and OpenSSL::TestSSLSessi...
- Resolved by r51650
- 02:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11452 (Third Party's Issue): Stability issues with glibc-2.22
- Originally, I reported the issues with recent glibc stability in Fedora's tracker . Unfortunately, there has not b...
- 01:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11434: test_try_ldflag_invalid_opt fails when ruby is not installed
- This is the content of mkmf.log:
"gcc -o conftest -I. -I/builddir/build/BUILD/ruby-2.0.0-p645/.ext/include/x8...
Also available in: Atom