vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 04/24/2017
- 09:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13397: #object_id should not be signed
- Last CI build of concurrent-ruby in Fedora failed again:
- 11:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13428: rbinstall should not use Spec#files anymore
- But the spec.files is not used anywhere, since the .gemspec is installed via gemspec.to_ruby_for_cache, which does no...
- 06:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13427: gemspec might be treat as binary - probably bug?
- Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak) wrote:
> there is a open ticket in the repo of rubygems opend in "14 Apr 2014" but it is una...
- 03:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13428 (Closed): rbinstall should not use Spec#files anymore
- I'd like to clarify this line .
Just two days ago, it was removed by my PR  in r58317 and now it is back in ...
- 05:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13422: etc.gemspec is invalid (typo)
- stomar (Marcus Stollsteimer) wrote:
> On a side note: will `spec.files` with `git ls-files ...` work in all installa...
- 05:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13422 (Closed): etc.gemspec is invalid (typo)
- This was resolved by trunk|r58316
- 11:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13417: exts.mk installed into bundled gems
- I put together this patch , which should avoid installation of the exts.mk.
The idea is, that only the files wh...
- 01:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13417: exts.mk installed into bundled gems
- Originally I tried the configuration options used by Fedora package , but now I am going with default values for F...
- 09:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13417: exts.mk installed into bundled gems
- This was probably introduced in r57401 or subsequently in r57424?
- 09:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13417 (Closed): exts.mk installed into bundled gems
- All bundled gems listed in gems/bundled_gems installs with exts.mk file. This should not happen IMO.
Also available in: Atom