vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
- Login: vo.x
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/17/2021
- 09:21 AM Ruby master Bug #17784 (Closed): lib/exe/* mistakenly appearing in Ruby 2.7?
- It seems that commit:git|931815bfd86df603337194f3fcefb46bfe3e7940 accidentally introduces the lib/exe dir. I can't se...
- 05:53 AM Ruby master Bug #17778: Properly install Bundler man pages
- Ah, thx for pointing the issue to the upstream. Disappointing outcome, however not end of the world.
- 10:57 AM Ruby master Bug #17778: Properly install Bundler man pages
- Actually, also Rake includes manual pages, which are not installed anymore. Maybe there should be some RubyGems conve...
- 10:03 AM Ruby master Bug #17778 (Third Party's Issue): Properly install Bundler man pages
- With Ruby 3.0.1, the Bundler man pages moved from `man` directory to `lib/bundler/man` directory. While I appreciate,...
- 08:24 AM Ruby master Bug #16492: TestBugReporter#test_bug_reporter_add test failures
- Can anybody please take a look. I think this patch works just fine on Fedora.
- 08:21 AM Ruby master Bug #17585: DWARF5 support?
- Setting the backport flag, because it would be useful for Fedora/RHEL and we could drop one patch from our package. H...
- 07:57 AM Ruby master Bug #12666: Fatal error: glibc detected an invalid stdio handle
- Thx a lot!
- 02:53 PM Ruby master Feature #17684: Remove `--disable-gems` from release version of Ruby
- I'd love to see this clarified. IMO, there should be other ways to manage `$LOAD_PATH` then RubyGems. For such use ca...
- 05:43 PM Ruby master Bug #17585: DWARF5 support?
- xtkoba (Tee KOBAYASHI) wrote in #note-13:
> A (revised) patch is attached to avoid segfaults with GCC's DWARF 5.
- 09:15 AM Ruby master Bug #17653: SEGFAULT in ossl_ssl_read_internal
- Thx for pouting out the patch. With the patch applied, I have run the excon test suite a hundred times without failur...
Also available in: Atom