- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 05/21/2015
Reported issues: 133
- 09:12 PM Backport21 Backport #10401: Ruby/Tk patch for Tcl/Tk8.6
- Thank you!
- 11:46 AM Backport21 Backport #10401: Ruby/Tk patch for Tcl/Tk8.6
- Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> Do you need only `tk-diff-ruby-2.1.3-p242.for-SEGV-only` ?
Yep, that should be enough.
- 11:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11133 (Open): Wrong Hyperlink representation in man page
- There was pointed out recently, that Ruby's man pages are not represented correctly in gnome-terminal . But as per...
- 10:53 AM Backport21 Backport #10401: Ruby/Tk patch for Tcl/Tk8.6
- Can this be applied, please? We need this patch for Fedora .
- 02:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11092: rdoc-generated *.gz files contain references to full path of the original, breaking r...
- I submitted this PR  a while ago to fix this issue.
- 08:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10952: Clarify BigDecimal license
- Thanks a lot. Can this be backported or not?
- 08:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11025: Gemify Rake
- Thank you for applying!
- 01:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10229 (Closed): RFC 5649 implementation in OpenSSL breaks Ruby.
- 12:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11025 (Closed): Gemify Rake
- Rake can follow test-unit and minitest and can be gemified. I submitted PR  implementing this.
Patch  might ...
- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11002: Don't abuse ruby_version
- I submitted PR  which tries to fix this situation. Basically
* The "ruby_version" can't be modified by configur...
Also available in: Atom