- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 10/22/2016
- 12:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11863: configure/makefile needs to follow the standard behavior
- Ping? What is the status here?. Now I noticed that the LDFLAGS are not used during build of Fedora package, so Ruby i...
- 10:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12830: OpenSSL 1.1.0+ support?
- According to Fedora OpenSSL maintainer, there seems to be conflict in X509_STORE_set_ex_data symbol. The symbols whic...
- 10:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12830: OpenSSL 1.1.0+ support?
- Ok, so now we have openssl-1.1.0b-3.fc26 as well as compat-openssl10-1.0.2j-5.fc26 (including -devel subpackage) on F...
- 05:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12830: OpenSSL 1.1.0+ support?
- Let me quote one paragraph:
> We do not want to keep 1.0.2 devel around as that could make it to look like the 1.0...
- 01:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12830 (Assigned): OpenSSL 1.1.0+ support?
- What is the plan with OpenSSL 1.1.0+ support? I am asking, since per this announcement , the OpenSSL 1.1.0 landed ...
- 02:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11133: Wrong Hyperlink representation in man page
- Akinori MUSHA wrote:
> Sorry for the delay, and thanks for spotting it.
> I've replaced the use of the `Pa` mac...
- 07:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12776: Flaky test case: TestThread#test_thread_name
- In Fedora CI, I observe from time to time this test failure:
- 07:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12776 (Closed): Flaky test case: TestThread#test_thread_name
- 04:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12733: Bundle bundler to ruby core
- Hiroshi SHIBATA wrote:
> * bundler uses rspec for test suites. How to use rspec on ruby core repository?
- 01:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12707 (Closed): Ripper is not built due to missing bison
- I don't observer this issue anymore. This was probably part of the issues resolved in #12681.
Also available in: Atom