vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
- Login: vo.x
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 06/11/2020
- 04:11 PM Ruby master Bug #17215 (Closed): Backport for arm64 optimizations that exist for power/x86
- I am going to use this patch on Fedora, if it helps:
- 10:44 AM Ruby master Bug #16762: Ruby is not properly fortified on armv7hl
- I'd still love to see this fixed.
- 07:16 PM Ruby master Feature #17177: Include the current file name and the line number in the output of `p`
- 06:48 PM Ruby master Bug #17160: Wrong exception backtrace
- I thought there will be some magic and yes, it is confusing, because I'd expect the `rescue` exception to be the rule...
- 02:19 PM Ruby master Bug #17160 (Rejected): Wrong exception backtrace
- Looking at web-console test results , there is following error reported:
- 07:44 AM Ruby master Bug #17052: Ruby with LTO enabled has issues with SIGSEGV handler
- vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote in #note-4:
> Thank you for the investigation. There is a whole thread on Fedora devel mail...
- 07:43 AM Ruby master Bug #17052: Ruby with LTO enabled has issues with SIGSEGV handler
- Thank you for the investigation. There is a whole thread on Fedora devel mailing list:
- 09:26 AM Ruby master Bug #13670: [BUG] Bus Error at 0xefce7b (armv7l) (ruby 2.3.4p301)
- This was resolved in Ruby 2.6+, wasn't it? This ticket  references following commits which resolves the issue:
- 03:02 PM Ruby master Bug #17052: Ruby with LTO enabled has issues with SIGSEGV handler
- Actually, the platform might not matter. It might fail just randomly, because now I have caught the same issue also o...
- 01:13 PM Ruby master Bug #16492: TestBugReporter#test_bug_reporter_add test failures
- After a lot of testing, I think that the test should not fail with the timeout, because the input for the asserts is ...
Also available in: Atom