- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 04/25/2015
Reported issues: 132
- 02:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11092: rdoc-generated *.gz files contain references to full path of the original, breaking r...
- I submitted this PR  a while ago to fix this issue.
- 08:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10952: Clarify BigDecimal license
- Thanks a lot. Can this be backported or not?
- 08:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11025: Gemify Rake
- Thank you for applying!
- 01:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10229 (Closed): RFC 5649 implementation in OpenSSL breaks Ruby.
- 12:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11025 (Closed): Gemify Rake
- Rake can follow test-unit and minitest and can be gemified. I submitted PR  implementing this.
Patch  might ...
- 02:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11002: Don't abuse ruby_version
- I submitted PR  which tries to fix this situation. Basically
* The "ruby_version" can't be modified by configur...
- 02:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11004: make-snapshost does not work
- I tracked down the offending commit to r50093 ... r50092 works just fine
- 11:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11004: make-snapshost does not work
- or may be r49882
- 11:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11004 (Closed): make-snapshost does not work
# rpm -q ruby
# tool/make-snapshot -packages=xz tmp
- 09:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10952: Clarify BigDecimal license
- Stating something in .gemspec which is not aligned with the rest of files does not help.
Also available in: Atom