- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 08/26/2016
- 09:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11057: Gemify JSON
- Why it could not be default gem?
- 09:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12707 (Open): Ripper is not built due to missing bison
- Bison was never required to build Ruby from the source tarball. But now (testing with snapshot of r 56008) it seems t...
- 12:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12681: Gemfied tk issue
- Actually this line is suspicious:
It expands to `$(to...
- 11:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12681: Gemfied tk issue
- Moreover, I still see the `tcltklib.so` and `tkutil.so` installed into `/usr/lib64/ruby/2.4.0/x86_64-linux/` but they...
- 11:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12681 (Open): Gemfied tk issue
- The r55950 does not resolve the issue completely. The make install does not work (neither the gem itself probably):
- 11:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12681: Gemfied tk issue
- Hiroshi SHIBATA wrote:
> >Also, the "gem install tk" does not build the extension, so that is another source of poss...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12681 (Open): Gemfied tk issue
- First of all, thank you for moving Tk into independent gem.
Nevertheless, I have one concern. So far, you left the...
- 05:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12677: Ruby fails to build from snapshot tarball without Ruby installed
- Testing with r55915, it appears to work now. Thx for the quick fix.
- 01:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12677 (Closed): Ruby fails to build from snapshot tarball without Ruby installed
- I prepared snapshot from r55901 using tool/make-snapshot, but this snapshot fails to build without Ruby installed:
- 09:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12666: Fatal error: glibc detected an invalid stdio handle
- Actually, in the RHBZ, there are two comments from two glibc maintainers and both suggest to load glibc without speci...
Also available in: Atom