- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/09/2016
- 06:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11523: optparse short options will match complete options
- I believe that:
1. This is what OptParser doing by default. If your code were `opts.on("--irs [OCTAL]", OptionPars...
- 09:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8317: URI: no_proxy with whitespaces and leading dots.
- Could this be applied?
BTW how is this relates to #10251?
- 03:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12034 (Open): RegExp does not respect file encoding directive
$ cat regexp-encoding.rb
# -*- encoding: binary -*-
$ ruby regexp-encodi...
- 08:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11962: Ruby 2.3.0 causing compile failure on extensions using a C++ compiler
- BTW this causes issues compiling SWIG:
- 07:36 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I believe Ruby has code of conduct for ages:
- 04:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11950 (Closed): Please update the "stable" download link
- The "stable" URL  still points to Ruby 2.2 while it should link to Ruby 2.3.
- 10:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11692: [PATCH] Re-enable GC if stack overflow was caught from signal handler
- Backport should be probably requested
- 01:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11820 (Closed): Please bump version of all bundled gems prior Ruby 2.3 release
- Please check if there are changes in "default gems" since previous release and bump their version accordingly. So far...
- 09:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11452 (Third Party's Issue): Stability issues with glibc-2.22
- The glibc-new-condvar.patch which was causing the issues was dropped from Fedora , so this should be resolved for ...
- 07:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11553 (Rejected): Disable by default the DTrace support on Linux systems.
Also available in: Atom