- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 07/28/2015
Reported issues: 134
- 12:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11366: Don't force SSLv3 in test, as it is insecure and may not be supported
- This was reported as #10046, but I am not sure if this patch actually works everywhere ...
- 03:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11249 (Closed): Fix require paths for BigDecimal and io-console
- Applied in r50860.
- 07:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11249 (Closed): Fix require paths for BigDecimal and io-console
- The .rb files under the lib directory will never get on the load path with the currently specified require paths, hen...
- 09:12 PM Backport21 Backport #10401: Ruby/Tk patch for Tcl/Tk8.6
- Thank you!
- 11:46 AM Backport21 Backport #10401: Ruby/Tk patch for Tcl/Tk8.6
- Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> Do you need only `tk-diff-ruby-2.1.3-p242.for-SEGV-only` ?
Yep, that should be enough.
- 11:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11133 (Open): Wrong Hyperlink representation in man page
- There was pointed out recently, that Ruby's man pages are not represented correctly in gnome-terminal . But as per...
- 10:53 AM Backport21 Backport #10401: Ruby/Tk patch for Tcl/Tk8.6
- Can this be applied, please? We need this patch for Fedora .
- 02:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11092: rdoc-generated *.gz files contain references to full path of the original, breaking r...
- I submitted this PR  a while ago to fix this issue.
- 08:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10952: Clarify BigDecimal license
- Thanks a lot. Can this be backported or not?
- 08:46 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11025: Gemify Rake
- Thank you for applying!
Also available in: Atom