- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/17/2017
- 02:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13150: TestMarshal failures on FreeBSD with gcc7 because of GC
- It would be nice to backport this, so we don't need to carry the patch around in Fedora.
- 02:30 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13168 (Closed): Marshaling broken with GCC 7.x
- 11:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13178 (Open): CGI.unescape change in behavior
- CGI.unescape does not work anymore when just "cgi/util" is required.
$ ruby -v -rcgi/util -e 'CGI.unescape("f...
- 11:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13168 (Closed): Marshaling broken with GCC 7.x
- Builds of Ruby 2.4 recently started to fail in Fedora CI when GCC 7.0.1 landed (please see the build logs ). The R...
- 01:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13155: Segfault testing Pry
- This appears to crash on Travis (Ubuntu) as well:
- 12:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13155 (Open): Segfault testing Pry
- Trying to fix Pry on Fedora Rawhide, I get random segfaults. Unfortunately, I can't see any pattern in them. The back...
- 03:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9285: Exception message of Errno::ENOENT contains strings @ rb_sysopen and @ dir_initialize ...
- Is this worth of keeping open? It does not look it will be reverted. And seeing "temporary" workarounds such as  d...
- 09:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13107: def_delegators causes random errors in MRI 2.4.0
- And I can confirm that also rack-test test suite is passing with this patch .
- 09:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13107: def_delegators causes random errors in MRI 2.4.0
- Just FTR, this is causing failures in Mongo gem test suite . Applying this patch fixed the issues.
- 09:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13097: Deprecate Socket.gethostbyaddr and Socket.gethostbyname
- If nothing else, I would consider right if documentation discouraged their use ...
Also available in: Atom