- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 07/04/2016
- 10:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11133: Wrong Hyperlink representation in man page
- Although Gnome Terminal was fixed, the Ruby's man page are still rather unique according to . Would you consider t...
- 09:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10933: [BUG] object allocation during garbage collection phase
- Hi, just wondering that since this patch appears to fix this issue, is there a chance that somebody would provide mor...
- 12:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6943: pstore in FIPS mode
- Using internal implementation is just hiding the issue. I don't think this would be acceptable solution for FIPS cert...
- 02:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12433: uncommon.mk:614: recipe for target 'yes-test-almost' failed - missing UnicodeData.txt
- I experiencing two issues with preview1:
- 11:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6943: pstore in FIPS mode
- Ping? Any chance to change the hashing algorithm?
- 03:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12438 (Closed): OptParse: Short style switch with range does not work
- This does not seems to be working:
irb(main):001:0> require 'optparse'
irb(main):002:0> o = OptionPar...
- 10:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12437 (Assigned): Is it "legal" to call collect! in class initializer?
- Is there any reason the following script should not work?
- 04:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12433 (Closed): uncommon.mk:614: recipe for target 'yes-test-almost' failed - missing Unicod...
- Trying to run `make check` from latest snapshot, the test suite fails:
- 03:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12421 (Open): Please backport r53816, r53817
- Since there was request to fix this issue on RHEL7 , which ships Ruby 2.0.0 and the fix was applied just to trunk,...
- 05:29 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12324: Support OpenSSL 1.1.0 (and drop support for 0.9.6/0.9.7)
- > even 0.9.8/1.0.0 series are no longer supported
If I am not mistaken, 0.9.8 is still part of RHEL5/CentOS5 an...
Also available in: Atom