vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/30/2009
- Last connection: 07/21/2017
- 02:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13758 (Open): TestRubyOptions#test_segv_setproctitle segfaults on AARCH64
- Or may be does not segfault properly?
- 02:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13757 (Open): TestBacktrace#test_caller_lev segaults on PPC
[ 3279/17009] TestAutoload#test_threaded_accessing_inner_constant = 0.52 s
[ 3280/17009] TestBacktrace#test_arg...
- 02:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12733: Bundle bundler to ruby core
- The upstream version of minitest 4.7.5 supported spec syntax. It does not probably support all the RSpec features, bu...
- 04:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13709: Problem compiling https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/snapshot.tar.gz - symlinks point to non-existing .gem files during "make install" step
- It might be completely different issue, but I had recently similar issues with trunk #13684
- 01:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13397: #object_id should not be signed
- Yet another instance of this issue:
- 06:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13684 (Closed): Snapshots are broken
- `make install` of the ruby from snapshot fails with message:
$ make install DESTDIR=/builddir/build/BUILDROOT...
- 08:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13155: Segfault testing Pry
- This was triggered again during automatic rebuild of Fedora's Pry package
- 02:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13624 (Closed): MinGW - TestIO#test_copy_stream_no_busy_wait - new failure
- 05:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13197: Gemify fileutils
- Maybe somebody should propose "Gem::Specification#source_code" field to RubyGems guys. I don't understand why the "So...
- 05:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13201: Gemify dbm
- Could you please provide "Source Code" location information on rubygems.org? That would be helpful. Thx.
Also available in: Atom