- Registered on: 07/01/2013
- Last connection: 05/15/2015
Reported issues: 7
- 12:42 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11149: URI.parse keeps '?' for query and '#' for fragment even if they are empty
- Actually yes, I was wrong on this and it is expected behavior.
When one wants without '?' and '#' correct way is t...
- 11:32 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11149 (Assigned): URI.parse keeps '?' for query and '#' for fragment even if they are empty
p = URI.parse('http://example.com/path?query#fragment')
p.query = ''
p.fragment = ''
- 04:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10493: Wrong encoding for Etc.getlogin in Windows
- Thanks, that was surprisingly easy. Only trunk didn't build so I compiled from ruby_2_1 branch and cherry-picked r483...
- 02:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10493: Wrong encoding for Etc.getlogin in Windows
- Control Panel -> Region -> Administrative -> Change system locale
[Here's article describing how to change locale ...
- 07:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10493: Wrong encoding for Etc.getlogin in Windows
- No, *Encoding.default_external* is based on current consoles encoding. And by default it is IBM775, but can be differ...
- 12:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10126: Dir.home encoding is incorrect on Windows
- Looks like this have been fixed in Ruby 2.1
Testing with ruby 2.1.4p265 (2014-10-27 revision 48166) [x64-mingw32]
- 12:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10493 (Closed): Wrong encoding for Etc.getlogin in Windows
name = Etc.getlogin # I've Windows username "Dāvis"
puts name # D�vis
puts name.inspect # "D...
- 06:26 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10126 (Open): Dir.home encoding is incorrect on Windows
- Dir.home string itself is actually returned encoded in cp775 (no matter what consoles encoding is)
but encoding info...
- 01:15 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10002: String swapcase
- It have been already figured out by [Unicode Standard](http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode6.3.0/), so just have t...
- 03:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8177: ext/openssl/pkcs7 signing fails with EC keys
- I'm still encountering similar issue with ruby 2.1.1p76 when using `OpenSSL::PKey::EC#sign`. Will it be fixed only in...
Also available in: Atom