- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/12/2009
- Last connection: 01/27/2016
- 11:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #715: Ruby interpreter should understand UTF-8 symbols with special meaning
- Jan Maurits Faber wrote:
> This is not simply because it would look pretty, it would reduce the cognitive load on th...
- 02:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12024: Add String.buffer, for creating strings with large capacities
- Yui NARUSE wrote:
> Motohiro KOSAKI wrote:
> > Class method is really bad idea because of thread unsafe.
- 09:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #4005: YAML fails to roundtrip Time objects
On 2010-10-31 05:03:56 +0900, Ryan Davis wrote:
> On Oct 30, 2010, at 07:14 , Marcus Rueckert wrote:
- 11:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4005: YAML fails to roundtrip Time objects
On 2010-10-30 23:07:52 +0900, Aaron Patterson wrote:
> I'm not able to reproduce this with Syck. Can you tr...
- 10:37 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4007: numeric literal syntax sugar
On 2010-10-30 22:25:20 +0900, Ondrej Bilka wrote:
> As I looked to C++ extension suffing numeric literals.
- 07:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3863: [BUG] unknown type 0x22 (0xc given)
from the first post:
- 10:03 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3863: [BUG] unknown type 0x22 (0xc given)
On 2010-09-23 08:31:15 +0900, Jay Borenstein wrote:
> 4. vi /etc/gemrc and add line: ":gempath: '/usr/lib/ru...
- 07:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3788: URI cannot parse IPv6 addresses propertly
On 2010-09-10 06:44:10 +0900, Tanaka Akira wrote:
> 2010/9/8 Adam Majer <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > Issue ...
- 01:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #3788: URI cannot parse IPv6 addresses propertly
so can we reopen the bug so it wont get lost?:)
- 07:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3788: URI cannot parse IPv6 addresses propertly
no it doesnt.
if i use ipv6-localhost instead of [::1] it works.
$ cat tt.rb
Also available in: Atom