darix (Marcus Rückert)
- Login: darix
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/12/2009
- Last connection: 01/27/2016
- 11:41 PM Ruby master Feature #13395: Add a method to check for not nil
- > ```ruby
> if !object.nil?
> # Do something
# Do something
- 02:09 PM Ruby master Bug #13376: Symbol#hash is deterministic on 2.3
- should this receive a new CVE?
should this released be soon as 2.3.4?
- 12:58 PM Ruby master Bug #12421: Please backport r53816, r53817
- backporting those fixes would make ruby compatible with a syntax handled by other tools. otherwise it means people ne...
- 11:06 AM Ruby master Bug #12689: Thread isolation of $~ and $_
- That's why i would deprecate the $ variables and make people use match objects all the time.
I mean the stdlib eve...
- 10:17 AM Ruby master Bug #12689: Thread isolation of $~ and $_
- I wonder, if moving away from those special $ variables to explicit match objects wouldn't be a possible solution to ...
- 12:22 PM Ruby master Bug #12421: Please backport r53816, r53817
- can we get a decision about this backport?
- 02:12 AM Ruby master Bug #12610: webrick: protect from httpoxy
- On 2016-07-22 02:03:14 +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
- 10:23 AM Ruby master Misc #12532: OpenSSL is so Difficult to find for Ruby Build Scripts that it Introduces a Security flaw
- you don't want to ship an intree copy of openssl.
the proper solution is that people should use their package mana...
- 01:22 AM Ruby master Feature #12519: Expansion of modifier_if and modifier_unless
- variable = true ? 1 : 2
isnt that short enough?
- 11:26 AM Ruby master Feature #715: Ruby interpreter should understand UTF-8 symbols with special meaning
- Jan Maurits Faber wrote:
> This is not simply because it would look pretty, it would reduce the cognitive load on th...
Also available in: Atom