jackdanger (Jack Danger)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/11/2013
- Last connection: 01/16/2015
- 12:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10504 (Assigned): Gracefully handle CSV IO file descriptor problems
- This patch allows `CSV.open` to more gracefully handle user error. Because the IO object is passed to the user-provid...
- 12:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10503 (Open): introduce InvalidPercentEncoding error for failed URI parsing
- Currently an ArgumentError is raised if a URI has an invalid percent encoding. This makes it difficult to rescue safe...
- 11:34 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10502 (Closed): Removing obsolete prot_tag comment
- The Changelog records Matz mentioning that the following comment was obsolete as of Wed Sep 17 23:41:45 2003
- 12:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8988 (Closed): [DOC] fix incorrect documentation for SizedQueue
- The SizedQueue documentation was incorrect for both SizedQueue#pop and SizedQueue#num_waiting. This patch adds correc...
- 03:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8773: Binding#local_variables should work like #local_variable_set and #local_variable_get
- I left a typo in the description field of this issue. The very last line of code in the example should read:
- 03:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8773 (Closed): Binding#local_variables should work like #local_variable_set and #local_v...
- With the addition of Binding#local_variable_get and Binding#local_variable_set the following seemed reasonable:
Also available in: Atom