- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/28/2013
- Last connection: 01/18/2016
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11993: foo(hash) is handled like foo(**hash)
- See #11967 for Marc-Andre's explanation.
- 08:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8316: Can't pass hash to first positional argument; hash interpreted as keyword arguments
- Andrew Schwartz wrote:
> This is unfortunately still an issue with default values in positional arguments
- 07:12 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Shlomo Shekelstein wrote:
Please stop: this is unprofessional. Everyone has made their points and it is don...
- 07:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11917: Add Range#length as an alias for size
- Attached patch for consideration. I made the aliases the same as Array.
- 06:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11915: File.read reading string starting with | executes it.
- People should (hopefully) always read files with an absolute path prefix, but something like this could be surprising...
- 04:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11882: Map or NamedMap
- Robert A. Heiler wrote:
> I concur with Hampton Catlin for the most part (save for the
> name "Map", that is not a ...
- 02:38 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11762: Array#dig can raise TypeError: no implicit conversion of Symbol/String into Integer
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> If #dig returns nil instead of exception, as you want, we cannot distinguish case 2 and ...
- 02:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11848: New #to_b method for String, Symbol, Numeric, NilClass, TrueClass and FalseClass.
- I've had to do this in a few places over the years myself:
TRUTHY_VALUES = [true, 1, '1', 't', 'T', 'true', '...
- 06:59 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Lisa Beld wrote:
> I would recommend the Contributor Covenant. People complaining that it includes harassment in pub...
- 09:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7314: Convert Proc to Lambda doesn't work in MRI
- Use case: a stored block gets called with a "target" as first parameter, plus optional arguments. If the target objec...
Also available in: Atom