avit (Andrew Vit)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/28/2013
- Last connection: 09/10/2017
- 04:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13600: yield_self should be chainable/composable
- In case the description is unclear, the goal is to support something like this:
pipeline = (&:upcase).yield_s...
- 03:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13600 (Rejected): yield_self should be chainable/composable
- One of the main use cases that would make `yield_self` a helpful addition is to build functional pipelines (function ...
- 08:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12634: Ruby converts '*' on command line to a file name
- This is handled by your shell before passing to ruby. Compare:
ruby -e 'puts ARGV.inspect' *
- 08:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12363 (Rejected): URI::Generic.build allows invalid input
invalid_host = 'ex_ample.com'
invalid_userinfo = 'uuuu:pp/pp'
uri = URI::Generic....
- 04:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12173: `Time#till_now`
- Tsuyoshi Sawada wrote:
> That is a homonym (as well as a homograph) of the word in question.
I also think "till" ...
- 07:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12110: Create a method to avoid vacuous truth?
- Thanks Martin and Tsuyoshi,
Yes, all of this makes sense when you just look at it the right way.
- 09:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12147: Time::local returns incorrect ending of US DST
- Right, if you need the first instance (Daylight Savings Time, not Standard Time) of 01:00 you have to do one of these...
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12110: Create a method to avoid vacuous truth?
- Waldyr de Souza wrote:
> I often find myself running into unexpected results when using #all? for example
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11993: foo(hash) is handled like foo(**hash)
- See #11967 for Marc-Andre's explanation.
- 08:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8316: Can't pass hash to first positional argument; hash interpreted as keyword arguments
- Andrew Schwartz wrote:
> This is unfortunately still an issue with default values in positional arguments
Also available in: Atom