- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/28/2013
- Last connection: 05/04/2016
- 04:54 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12173: `Time#till_now`
- Tsuyoshi Sawada wrote:
> That is a homonym (as well as a homograph) of the word in question.
I also think "till" ...
- 07:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12110: Create a method to avoid vacuous truth?
- Thanks Martin and Tsuyoshi,
Yes, all of this makes sense when you just look at it the right way.
- 09:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12147: Time::local returns incorrect ending of US DST
- Right, if you need the first instance (Daylight Savings Time, not Standard Time) of 01:00 you have to do one of these...
- 01:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12110: Create a method to avoid vacuous truth?
- Waldyr de Souza wrote:
> I often find myself running into unexpected results when using #all? for example
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11993: foo(hash) is handled like foo(**hash)
- See #11967 for Marc-Andre's explanation.
- 08:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8316: Can't pass hash to first positional argument; hash interpreted as keyword arguments
- Andrew Schwartz wrote:
> This is unfortunately still an issue with default values in positional arguments
- 07:12 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Shlomo Shekelstein wrote:
Please stop: this is unprofessional. Everyone has made their points and it is don...
- 07:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11917: Add Range#length as an alias for size
- Attached patch for consideration. I made the aliases the same as Array.
- 06:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11915: File.read reading string starting with | executes it.
- People should (hopefully) always read files with an absolute path prefix, but something like this could be surprising...
- 04:08 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11882: Map or NamedMap
- Robert A. Heiler wrote:
> I concur with Hampton Catlin for the most part (save for the
> name "Map", that is not a ...
Also available in: Atom