- Registered on: 07/10/2008
- Last connection: 07/28/2015
Reported issues: 13
- 08:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11286: [PATCH] Add case equality arity to Enumerable's sequence predicates.
- I rather like this proposal. I hope it gets accepted.
- 12:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10816: Add the ability to capture Coverage information
- I can absolutely see tying this into minitest-autotest to make it smarter about what tests to run on edit.
- 04:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9852: How to bundle test-unit2 and minitest5
- There needs to be SOME step that a user can take to get a full install. `svn co ...; autoconf ; configure ; make inst...
- 02:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9852: How to bundle test-unit2 and minitest5
- Also, does this not hook into `make install`?
- 02:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9852: How to bundle test-unit2 and minitest5
- May I convert rake & others?
- 10:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9852: How to bundle test-unit2 and minitest5
- I don't think we need to actually commit the gem files to SVN, but I think your patch is a good start.
We could ha...
- 11:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9711 (Closed): Remove test-unit and minitest from stdlib.
- I've removed lib/minitest in r46064
I've commented on ticket #9852 on what I think needs to happen, but I'd need h...
- 10:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9852: How to bundle test-unit2 and minitest5
- Rubygems allows for installation from local gems, so it'd be entirely possible to have the gems contained in the tarb...
- 11:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9794 (Feedback): DateTime.strptime() doesn't work correctly for '%s %z'
- Felipe's rudeness, while not acceptable, is borne out of frustration. I suspect that frustration exists on both sides...
- 08:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9781: Feature Proposal: Method#super_method
- Maybe I'm still not getting something. If you can call it (or super to it) you can grab it:
Also available in: Atom