- Registered on: 07/10/2008
- Last connection: 11/14/2013
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport92 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport93 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 01/08/2009)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 11/05/2008)
Reported issues: 13
- 05:42 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20130712 (#25)
- 09:22 AM ruby-trunk Bug #8408 (Closed): minitest's test may fail randomly
- This is not high priority.
This should be fixed with import of 4.7.5.
- 10:57 AM ruby-trunk Bug #8249 (Rejected): Move minitest/pride.rb out into a gem
- Ruby has plenty of stuff that isn't necessary.
minitest/pride doesn't introduce any global constants if you don't ...
- 10:25 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7976 (Feedback): TracePoint call is at call point, not call site
- Using TracePoint to make a new tracer utility I'm finding it very difficult to actually trace where the origin is for...
- 09:37 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7564: r38175 introduces incompatibility
This seems highly inconsistent to me. Specifically, MM + RT is the only working solution, but RT implementati...
- 07:25 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7564 (Open): r38175 introduces incompatibility
- No, really. This is a bug that needs more eyeballs.
A respond_to? with just a super should be equivalent to no cod...
- 01:35 PM ruby-trunk Bug #7564: r38175 introduces incompatibility
- I still think this is a bug, as shown by needing a respond_to? that does nothing more than call super:
class Sexp ...
- 09:53 PM ruby-trunk Bug #7588 (Closed): New warnings on ||=
- seems fixed. thanks
- 10:04 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7564: r38175 introduces incompatibility
- I'm getting bit by this in my multi-version CI on Flay and any other project that uses the sexp gem and calls my deep...
- 08:47 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7588 (Closed): New warnings on ||=
- I'm now getting warnings on my projects w/ 2.0 (ruby 2.0.0dev (2012-12-08 trunk 38265) [x86_64-darwin12.2.1]) when I ...
Also available in: Atom