jasonrclark (Jason Clark)
- Login: jasonrclark
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/06/2013
- Last connection: 05/19/2016
- 06:39 PM Ruby master Feature #11098: Thread-level allocation counting
- I'd be happy to spin up a gem version of this and see what the difference is. I'll report back once I have some code ...
- 04:56 PM Ruby master Feature #11098: Thread-level allocation counting
- allocation_tracer is awesome for debugging, and I've happily used it a number of times. Thank you for building it Koi...
- 06:07 PM Ruby master Feature #11098: Thread-level allocation counting
- So apparently I didn't have notifications turned on and lost track of this. Sorry!
I've rebased this to current tr...
- 04:21 PM Ruby master Feature #11098 (Feedback): Thread-level allocation counting
- This patch introduces a thread-local allocation count. Today you can get a
global allocation count from `GC.stat`, b...
- 10:18 PM Ruby master Feature #10917: Add GC.stat[:total_time] when GC profiling enabled
- Any thoughts on this patch Koichi? It just adds a `GC.stat` counter, and doesn't move anything outside the current `G...
- 03:43 PM Ruby master Feature #10917: Add GC.stat[:total_time] when GC profiling enabled
- That makes sense, Koichi. I wondered if timing the small steps by default would be too heavy.
By only measuring ma...
- 11:19 PM Ruby master Feature #10917 (Closed): Add GC.stat[:total_time] when GC profiling enabled
- This patch includes a `:total_time` value in `GC.stat` as a `Fixnum` of microseconds equivalent to `GC::Profiler.tota...
- 10:34 PM Ruby master Bug #9899 (Closed): Seg fault on Ruby 2.1.1 with newrelic_rpm
- A user of New Relic has reported seeing a seg fault using Ruby 2.1.1 with our agent. Given that newrelic_rpm is pure ...
- 10:38 AM Ruby master Feature #5446: at_fork callback API
- I'd love to see this added. Gems using threads (like newrelic_rpm) have a lot of potential for deadlocks when forking...
Also available in: Atom