PragTob (Tobias Pfeiffer)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/15/2013
- Last connection: 11/01/2017
- 08:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13901: Add branch coverage
- 👋 Hi there,
thanks for this! Any indication if this will land in 2.5 and if it's still the same as specified here?...
- 04:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9560 (Closed): Backport fix for: "SimpleDelegator, a wrapped object with an open method and send" from 2.1 to 2.0
- There was an issue when you have an object with an open method wrapped by a SimpleDelegator and then use "send :open"...
- 10:39 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9112: Make module lookup more dynamic (Including modules into a module after it has already been included)
- Thank you for the quick reply Eric and Nobu! Looking forward to how this turns out :-)
- 04:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9112 (Assigned): Make module lookup more dynamic (Including modules into a module after it has already been included)
- If a module (M) is included into a class (C) and afterwards another module (M2) is included into the first module (M)...
Also available in: Atom