xshay (Xavier Shay)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/18/2013
- Last connection: 04/06/2016
- 12:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12220: Why does Coverage keep previously-loaded files as empty arrays?
- Hello, I filed #4796. It was a long time ago, and I don't remember what I was trying to do. Likely something around a...
- 11:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10661: The "possible reference to past scope" warning is quite frustrating and is forcing me to change my variable names from what I want
- This is going to warn for most RSpec suites. The following pattern is common (I have it in all of my projects) due to...
- 10:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10129: More descriptive error message for failed net/http requests
- Attaching diff, possibly more useful than github PR.
- 10:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10129 (Assigned): More descriptive error message for failed net/http requests
I would like to propose the following patch:
2.1.2 :003 > Net::HTTP.get(URI.parse("https://a...
- 09:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9121 (Assigned): [PATCH] Remove rbtree implementation of SortedSet due to performance regression
- rbtree is slower than the pure ruby version.
I have provided benchmarks and a patch here:
Also available in: Atom