- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/04/2015
Reported issues: 56
- 02:40 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11718: Constant access on `nil`
- I don't think it's intended, that commit should not introduce new behavior except on singleton class constants.
- 09:18 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11718: Constant access on `nil`
- I think this should really raise an error like:
$ ruby -e 'p nil::String'
-e:1:in `<main>': nil is not a ...
- 11:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10892: Deadlock in autoload
- On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 9:56 PM, Eric Wong <email@example.com> wrote:
> Fwiw, I mentioned in [ruby-core:70359...
- 04:57 PM Ruby trunk Revision 52126: * test/ostruct/test_ostruct.rb: Add tests for OpenStruct#respond_to.
- Patch by @jeremy in [GH-1041]: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1041
- 04:57 PM Ruby trunk Revision 52125: * lib/ostruct.rb: Finish defining OpenStruct attributes lazily.
- Patch by @sferik in [GH-1037]: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1037
This commit is an addendum to https://github....
- 08:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11587 (Open): Make OpenStruct#new_ostruct_member and #modifiable fully private API
- #6056 made OpenStruct#new_ostruct_member and #modifiable protected,
but they still appear in RDoc and normal user do...
- 01:22 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10892: Deadlock in autoload
- Could someone review the patch and apply it or find an alternative fix?
- 01:16 PM Ruby trunk Bug #595: Fiber ignores ensure clause
- Could we clarify what is the desired behavior and what prevents it to be implemented?
There is a very old RubySpec...
- 01:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10894 (Rejected): Unamed keyrest argument and a normal keyword argument disallow arbitrary k...
- Since 2.0.0 only accept security fixes I'll close this.
- 12:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11550: Current behaviour of super(...) is dangerous in the presence of more than one inc...
- Ronald Fischer wrote:
> First, M1 and M2 don't know where they are going to be mixed in, so they can not invoke `suu...
Also available in: Atom