- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/17/2017
- 10:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13156: In-tree copy of ruby/spec
- Akira Tanaka wrote:
> I recommend test-all over rubyspec because
> it is difficult to change developer's behavior.
- 10:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13156: In-tree copy of ruby/spec
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> I have several concerns:
> * If `ruby/spec` tries to be a **common** executable spe...
- 02:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6602: Tail call optimization: enable by default?
- I think losing the backtrace is fairly bad in a mostly-imperative language.
Tail calls would allow tail-recursion, b...
- 10:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13156: In-tree copy of ruby/spec
- Koichi Sasada wrote:
> I'm not sure because I'm not a heavy github user, but most of github users feel happy on gith...
- 09:08 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13156: In-tree copy of ruby/spec
- Was this discussed in the last developer meeting?
Sorry for making this feature request a bit late.
- 09:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13156 (Feedback): In-tree copy of ruby/spec
- I would like to integrate an in-tree copy of ruby/spec under spec/rubyspec/
(at the same location ruby/spec is curre...
- 08:55 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13124: Should #puts convert to external encoding?
- Thank you for the reply and pointer.
What do you think of having STDOUT, STDERR and STDIN internal_encoding be set...
- 08:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12957: A more OO way to create lambda Procs
- Actually, it is possible to create a single block of code that can be proc or lambda with #send:
- 10:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13134: Rational() inconsistency
- Floating-point numbers in String are exact, Float literal are inexact by nature.
So I would not expect any relation ...
- 05:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13131 (Rejected): ArgumentError: string contains null byte
- You inverted the order of the arguments, it's the filename first:
Also available in: Atom