Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 03/26/2017
- 05:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13523: negative line numbers in instance_eval are misinterpreted in 32-bit ruby-trunk
- Actually this also happens on older release, there are just less 32-bit builders on older versions:
- 12:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13523 (Closed): negative line numbers in instance_eval are misinterpreted in 32-bit ruby-trunk
- As can be seen on http://rubyci.org/, 32-bit ruby-trunk seems to have regressed and no longer handles negative line n...
- 12:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13505: circular require prints the backtrace directly to stderr
- Thank you for the fix nobu.
I believe it should also send everything (message + backtrace) as a single String to War...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58493 (trunk): Send the backtrace of the circular require warning as a single String to ...
- * load.c: send as a single string.
* error.c: expose the string formatted by rb_warning as rb_warning_string().
- 12:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6825 (Closed): forking and pthread_cond_timedwait: Invalid argument (EINVAL) on OS X / 1.9.3...
- This bug report is on a unsupported Ruby version, closing.
- 11:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12944: Change Kernel#warn to call Warning.warn
- Thank you nobu for fixing this, r58490 solves all my concerns for Kernel#warn.
- 12:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12944: Change Kernel#warn to call Warning.warn
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> Nitpicking an edge case, these two are different.
I see, do you think it is impo...
- 07:34 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58484 (trunk): Use require to load rbconfig in default.mspec
- * Otherwise it would be loaded twice.
- 12:45 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58479 (trunk): Use require_relative to load rbconfig in default.mspec
- * Otherwise it would load it twice.
- 12:45 PM Ruby trunk Revision 58478 (trunk): No need to pass the config file to mspec as mspec finds it itself
- * It would also #load (because .mspec cannot be #require'd) it twice.
Also available in: Atom