Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Login: Eregon
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 10/24/2020
- 05:59 PM Ruby master Bug #17359: Ractor copy mode is not Ractor-safe
- An idea: copy everything in the source Ractor as currently, and then `move` the resulting copied object.
That way, t...
- 05:46 PM Ruby master Feature #17356: Alignment of memory allocated through Fiddle struct's malloc
- IMHO, this feature is something that Fiddle or FFI should handle.
They can call malloc/posix_memalign/etc themselves...
- 03:05 PM Ruby master Feature #17351: Deprecate Random::DEFAULT
- It seems pretty rare to need to supply a custom Random instance.
But in such a case, it would be easy to create an e...
- 11:16 AM Ruby master Feature #17351 (Open): Deprecate Random::DEFAULT
- From https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17322#note-11
I think we should deprecate the `Random::DEFAULT` constant, i...
- 02:47 PM Ruby master Revision ddb1736b (git): Update to ruby/spec@c4170a3
- 01:55 PM Ruby master Revision f02d2f82 (git): Update to ruby/spec@ac878ad
- 01:55 PM Ruby master Revision f0bfa266 (git): Update to ruby/mspec@b58e665
- 12:53 PM Ruby master Feature #17307: A way to mark C extensions as thread-safe, Ractor-safe, or unsafe
- shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote in #note-16:
> This is not what I know is a thread-safety. I understand what you ne...
- 11:18 AM Ruby master Misc #17346: DevelopersMeeting20201210Japan
- * [Feature #17351] Deprecate Random::DEFAULT (eregon)
* Is it OK?
- 09:29 AM Ruby master Revision f0e2ea28 (git): Clarify spec and change of behavior for Random::DEFAULT
Also available in: Atom