Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 01/16/2018
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport191 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 01:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14382: Make public access of a private constant call const_missing
- Isn't Module#deprecate_constant specifically for this usage?
- 05:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14375: 3 Spec failures building MinGW 2018-01-19 trunk 61950
- Thanks for the report, I'll take a look.
This spec looks rather hacky at first sight.
- 02:22 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14378: On windows, RUBY_FIXNUM_MAX of 64 bits ruby is 32 bits
- This is indeed very surprising that on a platform with 64-bit pointers, Fixnum are still only 30 bits.
+1 to making ...
- 05:14 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14353: $SAFE should stay at least thread-local for compatibility
- > Of course, I proposed $SAFE as Fiber local.
If $SAFE had no effect at all, then I think it would be fine t...
- 07:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14353 (Open): $SAFE should stay at least thread-local for compatibility
- In #14250 $SAFE changed from a frame+thread-local variable to a process-wide global variable.
This feels wrong and...
- 06:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14344: refine at class level
- kddeisz (Kevin Deisz) wrote:
> Just to take a real example from my current application, here's a job (from Rails Act...
- 05:26 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14344: refine at class level
- There is probably room for a shorter syntax for refinements.
But one thing which is not acceptable in this specific ...
- 05:13 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14344: refine at class level
- The whole purpose of the Module around it is so multiple refinements can be bundled up together in a Module and that ...
- 10:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14324: Should Exception#full_message include escape sequences?
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> Since `Exception#full_message` is expected to return the message printed to stderr,...
- 11:31 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14332 (Open): Module.used_refinements to list refinement modules
- Module.used_modules was added in #7418.
But I think `Module.used_refinements` is more useful or at least complementa...
Also available in: Atom