Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Login: Eregon
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 07/04/2021
- 01:37 PM Ruby master Misc #18059: Which FL_USERx are open to extension libraries?
- I think it could also make sense to deprecate those macros (e.g., by making them use functions marked as deprecated) ...
- 01:32 PM Ruby master Misc #18059: Which FL_USERx are open to extension libraries?
- Those specs were added because gems rely on it (https://github.com/oracle/truffleruby/issues/1884).
`rbtree3` is an ...
- 09:36 AM Ruby master Revision ff6c1760 (git): Tweak rb_str_modify_expand() + read() spec to try to find out why it fails on some platforms
- * Use a longer string as <= 23 characters it's embedded on CRuby and
the value of rb_str_capacity() is implementati...
- 08:11 PM Ruby master Revision 6998d758 (git): Update to ruby/spec@b65d01f
- 08:11 PM Ruby master Revision 15d05f81 (git): Update to ruby/mspec@9542a88
- 10:46 AM Ruby master Bug #10902: require("enumerator") scans LOAD_PATH 2x on every invocation
- IMHO it would be fine to simply not allow loading any `foo.rb` if `foo.so` is already loaded, a change of semantics w...
- 10:26 AM Ruby master Revision 59a65f2d (git): Update to latest uri
- * https://github.com/ruby/uri/commit/bc47bf71df2b2e9cea09d0b2684ceac7355e42a0
* To include the fix from https://githu...
- 05:08 PM Ruby master Feature #18047: TracePoint: Add event type for constant access
- Is it only on constant reads or also on constant writes/assignments?
Access is a pretty generic term and I would thin...
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Revision 1cf11177 (git): [ruby/uri] Add proper Ractor support to URI
- * Using a module to map scheme name to scheme class, which also works with Ractor.
* No constant redefinition, no Obj...
- 07:54 AM Ruby master Revision 090d799c (git): [ruby/uri] Revert "Fix to support Ruby 3.0 Ractor"
- * This reverts commit 1faa4fdc161d7aeebdb5de0c407b923beaecf898.
* It has too many problems, see https://github.com/ru...
Also available in: Atom