Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 12/13/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport191 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 01:49 PM Ruby master Feature #15966: Introducing experimental features behind a flag, disabled by default
- Some more thoughts on a similar subject by the author of RuboCop in a blog post:
- 11:50 AM Ruby master Feature #14844: Future of RubyVM::AST?
- BTW, I think it would be good to include other Ruby implementations (cc @headius @enebo) in this discussion,
- 11:31 AM Ruby master Feature #14844 (Open): Future of RubyVM::AST?
- The ticket was closed unintentionally, I reopen it.
What's the way to mention an issue in a commit but not close it?...
- 11:24 AM Ruby master Feature #14844 (Closed): Future of RubyVM::AST?
- Applied in changeset commit:git|b4b22b9278007b106fe40c0191f8dcf5e7e8c0f2.
Clarify in the documentation th...
- 11:26 AM Ruby master Revision 9e025683 (git): Improve highlighting in RubyVM::AbstractSyntaxTree docs when using `ri`
- 11:21 AM Ruby master Revision b4b22b92 (git): Clarify in the documentation that RubyVM::AbstractSyntaxTree is not stable API
- * See [Feature #14844].
- 11:06 AM Ruby master Feature #15752: A dedicated module for experimental features
- FWIW, Java has such a concept too that they call "incubator modules" and basically just have the new experimental API...
- 11:01 AM Ruby master Feature #15966: Introducing experimental features behind a flag, disabled by default
- FWIW, Java has such a flag to enable experimental ("preview") features (I didn't know when writing this issue).
- 11:48 PM Ruby master Feature #16412 (Closed): Thread#to_s returns "... file:line" instead of "...@file:line"
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2738 was merged, thanks for the PR!
- 08:23 PM Ruby master Revision 424ad9a4 (git): Make more attempts to check for the precision of Process.times
- * Process.clock_getres specs use 10_000 but that's quite slow for
the Process.times spec.
Also available in: Atom