- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/04/2015
Reported issues: 54
- 04:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11385: `==` with bidirectional/cyclic dependency
- #1448 and the specs in
convinced me this is d...
- 08:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11385: `==` with bidirectional/cyclic dependency
- Should the result not be **false** instead?
These two instances each have a different @friend and it cannot be deter...
- 09:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11360: Singleton class doesn't appear by ObjectSpace.each_object
- Koichi Sasada wrote:
> From Ruby 1.6, singleton classes are not appeared.
> Is it intentional?
I guess the reaso...
- 08:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- Martin Dürst wrote:
> I'm teaching Haskell in a graduate class, so I'm quite familiar with function composition and ...
- 10:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11260 (Closed): [PATCH] Net::FTP keeps a TCPServer opened when sending the data port fails
- Thanks, committed in r51046.
- 10:10 AM Ruby trunk Revision 51046: * lib/net/ftp.rb (makeport): close the TCPServer
- when sending the port fails.
* test/net/ftp/test_ftp.rb: test for above.
- 10:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11260: [PATCH] Net::FTP keeps a TCPServer opened when sending the data port fails
- @shugo, can I commit this?
- 10:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11260 (Closed): [PATCH] Net::FTP keeps a TCPServer opened when sending the data port fails
- `Net::FTP` will keep the `TCPServer` created in `makeport` opened if `sendport` fails.
The patch sends the port in i...
- 09:26 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50882: * test/ruby/test_io.rb: add test for IO.binread fd leak.
- See r50881.
- 08:25 PM Ruby trunk Revision 50881: * io.c (rb_io_s_binread): close fd if seek offset is invalid.
Also available in: Atom