Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 08/17/2017
- 06:20 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11210: IPAddr has no public method to get the current subnet mask
- @knu: Could you review the PR and decide whether to merge it?
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13789: Dir - methods
- Dir.children(dir) behaving as Dir.entries(dir) - ['.', '..'] would be nice.
I have wished many times Dir would have ...
- 05:05 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59508 (trunk): * man/ruby.1: Move paragraph which is related to -S, not -s.
- 05:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13570 (Closed): Using mkmf for ruby/spec C API specs
- 12:10 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59432 (trunk): Update to ruby/spec@c3e6b90
- 12:10 PM Ruby trunk Revision 59430 (trunk): Update to ruby/mspec@353605f
- 04:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13759 (Closed): SEGV in StringScanner
- ruby -rstrscan -e 's=StringScanner.new("a"); s.getbyte; s[:c]'
- 04:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13660: rb_str_hash_m discards bits from the hash
- I think the case where half the bits are lost could become a potential security issue.
Essentially all strings which...
- 07:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13724: make install does not install bundled gems
- At first sight it seems the standard Homebrew ruby formula does not install bundled gems either due to this:
- 07:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13724 (Assigned): make install does not install bundled gems
- I believe the usual way to build C (autoconf) software is
Also available in: Atom