Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Login: Eregon
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 09/10/2020
- 02:22 PM Ruby master Revision 82998918 (git): Make Thread#join always convert its argument, as before 70f08f1eed
- 02:04 PM Ruby master Revision 2b73e6ba (git): Simplify the implementation of Scheduler#block
- * This shows block() with a timeout is similar to #kernel_sleep and also
does not need to change `@blocking`.
- 01:58 PM Ruby master Revision 0fa1c82b (git): Make it clear the first field of join_arg is the waiting thread
- * And not some list of sort.
- 01:54 PM Ruby master Revision c19bcf38 (git): Fix Thread leak in Thread#join specs
- 09:06 AM Ruby master Feature #16786: Light-weight scheduler for improved concurrency.
- What's `Fiber#annotate`?
- 05:57 PM Ruby master Feature #17145: Ractor-aware `Object#deep_freeze`
- Maybe `obj.shareable`? And that would then return as-is if already shareable, and make it shareable if not (deep free...
- 05:43 PM Ruby master Bug #17180: Ractor and constant referencing
- For the Struct example above, probably it needs the "Matz" String to be frozen too, or `#deep_freeze` (#17145) to mar...
- 11:35 AM Ruby master Revision 6987c899 (git): Remove from waiter in Mutex#lock with ensure when calling rb_scheduler_block()
- * Previously this could lead to an invalid waiter entry and then trying
to wake up that waiter would result in vari...
- 08:15 PM Ruby master Misc #17138: DevelopersMeeting20200925Japan
- * [Bug #17178] Procs with kw:def/**kw lose elements when called with a single Array (eregon)
* Does it sound buggy...
- 08:13 PM Ruby master Bug #17178: Procs with kw:def/**kw lose elements when called with a single Array
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-3:
> I'm not sure the loss of backwards compatibility is worth it, and th...
Also available in: Atom