- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 02/04/2015
Reported issues: 54
- 02:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11491: Add descriptive methods to Method & UnboundMethod
- Myron Marston wrote:
> I think it would make more sense to add a `#singleton_method?` predicate. While every method...
- 02:52 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11491: Add descriptive methods to Method & UnboundMethod
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Benoit Daloze wrote:
> > So I propose #origin, which goes well along #owner.
> How d...
- 08:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11491: Add descriptive methods to Method & UnboundMethod
- #receiver is not ideal since it has a different meaning for Method ("receiver type" is more what we want).
In JRuby ...
- 03:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11477: NameError#qualified_name
- To clarify, make it so that NameError#receiver returns the receiving module in a "uninitialized constant" NameError.
- 02:21 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11477: NameError#qualified_name
- Is NameError#receiver (#10881) not enough and better/easier to use?
- 04:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11385: `==` with bidirectional/cyclic dependency
- #1448 and the specs in
convinced me this is d...
- 08:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11385: `==` with bidirectional/cyclic dependency
- Should the result not be **false** instead?
These two instances each have a different @friend and it cannot be deter...
- 09:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11360: Singleton class doesn't appear by ObjectSpace.each_object
- Koichi Sasada wrote:
> From Ruby 1.6, singleton classes are not appeared.
> Is it intentional?
I guess the reaso...
- 08:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6284: Add composition for procs
- Martin Dürst wrote:
> I'm teaching Haskell in a graduate class, so I'm quite familiar with function composition and ...
- 10:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11260 (Closed): [PATCH] Net::FTP keeps a TCPServer opened when sending the data port fails
- Thanks, committed in r51046.
Also available in: Atom