- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 04/08/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport92 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Backport93 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 08/02/2012)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 08/02/2012)
Reported issues: 44
- 04:17 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9680: String#sub and siblings should not use regex when String pattern is passed
- It would be interesting to run the benchmark on a more realistic example. One should use String#tr or String#tr! if i...
- 03:49 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9618: Pathname#cleanpath creates mixed path separators
- Thanks for both of your answers!
Indeed I think I met the fact it did not work in Explorer, but if it works with t...
- 05:25 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9618: Pathname#cleanpath creates mixed path separators
- There might be the special case of UNC paths, does anyone know if UNC paths with forward slashes work on Windows?
- 01:00 PM ruby-trunk Bug #9618: Pathname#cleanpath creates mixed path separators
- I agree on using / only in Pathname (converting in #initialize).
- 12:24 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9587: Integer#times with optional starting value
- "10.times(17)" is 170 at me, so it definitely is not an option as an unnamed argument.
- 02:52 PM ruby-trunk Bug #8756: SEGFAULT caused by `p Struct.new(:q?).instance_methods`
- See https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9248#note-6
- 02:48 PM Backport200 Backport #9248: Struct methods, segmentation fault
- This still seems problematic:
c = Struct.new(:a?)
o = c.new(42)
o.send("a?=", 3) rescue ...
- 10:29 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7068 (Rejected): ability to deactivate Hash#compare_by_identity()
- 03:13 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- private *attr_reader(:images, :key_map, :window, :screen_manager, :animations)
does not look so nice to me (th...
- 03:10 PM CommonRuby Feature #8257: Exception#cause to carry originating exception along with new one
- `raise ErrorClass, msg, cause: cause` was implemented with the rest in r44473.
e = (
Also available in: Atom