Eregon (Benoit Daloze)
- Login: Eregon
- Registered on: 07/30/2009
- Last connection: 01/28/2020
- 11:04 PM Ruby master Bug #16756 (Closed): File.chmod does not work on links.
- Should be fixed by https://github.com/ruby/spec/commit/7289ea3e3c22fb41b58d072e966420845cca6e9e
- 10:49 PM Ruby master Bug #16756: File.chmod does not work on links.
- I'm unsure how to resolve this.
This means on Linux we have `File.respond_to?(:lchmod) == true` but it's basically un...
- 11:02 PM Ruby master Revision 7f82c8cd (git): Update to ruby/spec@7289ea3
- 11:02 PM Ruby master Revision da5a1289 (git): Update to ruby/mspec@fad32a5
- 08:43 PM Ruby master Bug #16749 (Closed): File.lchmod specs fails on linux since glibc 2.31.9000
- Fixed with da05c1552ee519d8f180b48d97148d28501acb35, thanks for the report.
- 08:39 PM Ruby master Revision da05c155 (git): Update to ruby/spec@cc7b9e5
- 08:39 PM Ruby master Revision 4ec32f86 (git): Update to ruby/mspec@b9fe8d6
- 10:54 PM Ruby master Misc #16750: Change typedef of VALUE for better type checking
- I think the motivation to make C extensions safer is great here, but I see many problems with this approach.
- 05:26 PM Ruby master Feature #16744: Flag to load current bundle without using bundle exec
- Given that latest Bundler no longer creates a subprocess for `bundle exec`, I think we don't need this anymore.
- 04:56 PM Ruby master Feature #16744: Flag to load current bundle without using bundle exec
- I think supporting `-G` would be valuable, because then it could be used interchangeably on multiple Ruby implementat...
Also available in: Atom