PvpDJgHP (— PvpDJgHP)
- Login: PvpDJgHP
- Registered on: 02/12/2014
- Last connection: 04/06/2017
- 01:47 AM Ruby master Bug #13247: ruby won't build on macOS 10.6 SDK — mach_task_basic_info_data_t not available
- This issue was fixed in [r57180](https://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi?revision=57180&view=revision). Please c...
- 07:21 PM Ruby master Bug #13247 (Closed): ruby won't build on macOS 10.6 SDK — mach_task_basic_info_data_t not available
- [mach_task_basic_info_data_t](https://developer.apple.com/reference/kernel/mach_task_basic_info_data_t) is available ...
- 02:59 AM Ruby master Bug #11591 (Closed): ruby won't build on OS X 10.5 — libunwind.h not available
- The libunwind headers were added in OS X 10.6 (darwin10). As a result, ruby will not compile with OS X 10.5 SDK.
- 08:36 PM Ruby master Bug #11069 (Closed): Backport r50218
- Please backport r50218 to 2.2.
- 04:13 AM Ruby master Bug #11054 (Closed): ruby won't build on OS X 10.5 — fgetattrlist() not available
- [Revision 49303](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/backport22/repository/revisions/49303/diff/dir.c) added a use of...
- 11:35 PM Ruby master Bug #10053: OpenSSL: incorrect return value check of EGD functions
- The Entropy Gathering Daemon was last updated twelve years ago.
Ruby should deprecate the use of egd functions and...
- 10:32 PM Ruby master Bug #9492: ruby won't build on Mac OS X versions before 10.6 - pthread_setname_np() not available
- I am also experiencing this issue.
There are still many Apple Xserve running OS X 10.5.8 (darwin 9.8) in production.
Also available in: Atom