lsegal (Loren Segal)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/08/2009
- Last connection: 08/07/2016
- 07:21 AM Ruby master Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- In reality it's very common to treat `true`/`false` as a separate thing. The "everything is boolean" argument falls a...
- 02:51 AM Ruby master Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- edit: as a sidenote, adding a `Boolean` class to Ruby-core is unlikely to break any of the linked code, because Ruby ...
- 02:24 AM Ruby master Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
- 01:13 AM Ruby master Feature #12515 (Rejected): Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- Since Ruby 2.4 is unifying Bignum/Fixnum into Integer (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12005), it seems reasonable ...
- 07:54 PM Ruby master Bug #12295: Ripper not emitting on_parse_error for global variable name syntax errors
- After looking into this a little more it looks like the Ruby error is not a "parse error", though it probably should ...
- 07:48 PM Ruby master Bug #12295 (Rejected): Ripper not emitting on_parse_error for global variable name syntax errors
- Ripper is not emitting the `on_parse_error` event for certain types of syntax errors, specifically for the following ...
- 07:34 PM Ruby master Bug #11485 (Closed): Ripper parser generates nil tokens for ignored_nl event during parse errors
- This seems to be a regression in the Ripper parser where the `on_ignored_nl` event is passed a nil value for the toke...
- 02:09 AM Ruby master Bug #10693 (Closed): Regression in Ripper for keyword arg default params
- Easy to reproduce, seems to only be present in 2.2:
$ ruby -v
ruby 2.2.0p0 (2014-12-25 revision 49005) [...
- 01:53 AM Ruby master Bug #10314 (Open): Default argument lookup fails in Ruby 2.2 for circular shadowed variable names
- The following code prints `nil` in Ruby 2.2.0-preview1 but worked in all previous version of Ruby back to 1.8.7:
- 08:13 AM Backport193 Backport #6200 (Closed): Ripper uses wrong encoding for heredoc strings
- The following gist illustrates the issue: https://gist.github.com/2200383
Note that I just tried this in ruby-2.0....
Also available in: Atom