- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/15/2009
- Last connection: 07/14/2013
- 07:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8840: Yielder#state
- On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 12:52 AM, marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) <
- 07:53 PM CommonRuby Feature #8635: attr_accessor with default block
- On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM, rkh (Konstantin Haase) <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Issue #8635 has been updated b...
- 11:59 PM CommonRuby Feature #8635 (Open): attr_accessor with default block
It's quite common to define attributes (like attr_reader, attr_accessor) with default values. It would be u...
- 11:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8579: Frozen string syntax
What about interpolation? %F() would be useful although they can't be
// Magnus Holm
- 06:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5007: Proc#call_under: Unifying instance_eval and instance_exec
- I concur with trans: I don't think this issue will solve #6298. However, please keep that discussion out of this issu...
- 06:23 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8538: c method not pushed into the callstack when called, but popped when returned
- It seems like #initialize is never pushed to the stack:
- 04:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8377: Deprecate :: for method calls in 2.1
- On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 7:11 PM, jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) <
- 07:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #8056: Random segmentation faults in Tempfile
- I'm guessing this is a duplicate of #8100.
- 04:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8321: Ripper: I would like coordinates for keywords
- On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:13 AM, bozhidar (Bozhidar Batsov) <
> Issue #8321 h...
- 01:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8368: Socket.getifaddrs
- Shouldn't this be moved to CommonRuby?
Also available in: Atom