- Registered on: 08/18/2009
- Last connection: 03/11/2014
Reported issues: 11
- 07:34 PM ruby-trunk Feature #2567: Net::HTTP does not handle encoding correctly
- This still seems to be a problem in Ruby 2.1.1p76. Data ends up as ASCII-8BIT even if the server specifies that it's ...
- 02:27 AM ruby-trunk Bug #8085: Debian configure failure because of nonexistent GCC flag -Werror=shorten-64-to-32
- Oops! Turns out this is a bug in ruby-build:
- 06:23 AM ruby-trunk Bug #8085 (Third Party's Issue): Debian configure failure because of nonexistent GCC flag -Werror...
- Trying to build Ruby 2.0.0 on Debian Stable:
- 05:01 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7469 (Assigned): WEBrick "Could not determine content-length of response body. Set content-l...
- Minimal demonstration code:
class BugDemonstrator < WEBrick::HTTPServlet::AbstractS...
- 03:54 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7267: Dir.glob on Mac OS X returns unexpected string encodings for unicode file names
- Relevant links:
Seems to me Ruby shoul...
- 04:14 AM ruby-trunk Bug #7156: Invalid byte sequence in US-ASCII when using URI from std lib
- What part of the URL contains the UTF-8 characters?
If it's the domain, you need to decode the UTF-8 into punycode...
- 03:46 AM ruby-trunk Bug #5740 (Closed): Trivial typo in ext/syslog.c
- diff --git a/ext/syslog/syslog.c b/ext/syslog/syslog.c
index f7d622e..02f36aa 100644
- 01:37 PM ruby-trunk Bug #4681: Timeout.timeout doesn't actually time out?
- Just noting for the benefit of anyone else passing by that I posted a way to do popen3 with timeout at
- 01:36 PM ruby-trunk Bug #5487: popen3 + timeout regression in ruby 1.9
- In case it helps, I have a Gist with some working 1.9.3 code to perform a popen3 with time out, not using Timeout::ti...
- 05:58 AM ruby-trunk Bug #5396 (Closed): Improvements to documentation for Etc module
- Improvements to Etc module documentation, following conversation on Reddit:
Also available in: Atom