- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/18/2009
- Last connection: 12/09/2016
- 03:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12958: Breaking change in how `#round` works
- For the record, I think that the new choice of default is poor.
People have a normal everyday expectation for how...
- 06:49 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Jonathan Eyler-Werve wrote:
> If I were moderating this exchange, I think a clear set of guidelines for participatio...
- 04:19 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11960 (Closed): Tiny documentation improvement for URI.escape
- This just cropped up on Reddit. A user was confused by URI.escape's behavior, why it was obsolete, and what should be...
- 10:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10132: unpack() ignores default encoding when generating strings, always uses ASCII-8BIT
- Now that I read [the documentation on encodings](http://ruby-doc.org/core-2.0/Encoding.html) more carefully, I think ...
- 10:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10132: unpack() ignores default encoding when generating strings, always uses ASCII-8BIT
- The Ruby documentation says:
M | **String** | quoted printable, MIME encoding (see RFC2045)
And [RFC 2045](h...
- 06:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10132: unpack() ignores default encoding when generating strings, always uses ASCII-8BIT
- In case there's confusion because of the strange splits in my examples:
- 06:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10132 (Rejected): unpack() ignores default encoding when generating strings, always uses ASC...
- New strings are generated in the default encoding:
- 07:34 PM Ruby trunk Feature #2567: Net::HTTP does not handle encoding correctly
- This still seems to be a problem in Ruby 2.1.1p76. Data ends up as ASCII-8BIT even if the server specifies that it's ...
- 02:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8085: Debian configure failure because of nonexistent GCC flag -Werror=shorten-64-to-32
- Oops! Turns out this is a bug in ruby-build:
- 06:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8085 (Third Party's Issue): Debian configure failure because of nonexistent GCC flag -Werror...
- Trying to build Ruby 2.0.0 on Debian Stable:
Also available in: Atom