- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2014
- Last connection: 06/12/2015
Reported issues: 1
- 03:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10552: [PATCH] Add Enumerable#frequencies and Enumerable#relative_frequencies
- Personally, I'd prefer the form `Enumerable#count_by` with a block, as this method seems very similar to `group_by` i...
- 10:33 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10460: Segfault instead of stack level too deep
- Ran into this issue today when I accidentally created a stack overflow in my RSpec tests:
* ruby 2.1.5p273 (2014-1...
- 07:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7793: New methods on Hash
- "repair"? Hehe, yeah that's kind of an unfortunate coincidence.
The thing I really like about Option 4's `graph` a...
- 01:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7793: New methods on Hash
- Below is a summary of the different naming proposals so far in this thread, with links to the documentation for real-...
- 08:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #9108: Hash sub-selections
- My personal preference would be for `Hash#select(*args)` and `Hash#reject(*args)`, but if we *really* must maintain b...
- 06:18 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4276: Allow use of quotes in symbol syntactic sugar for hashes
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> I am not against the idea, but I want to make sure that key will be symbol,
Yes, I be...
- 03:39 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7792: Make symbols and strings the same thing
- So now that Symbol GC is implemented (#9634), does that change anything about the viability of this proposal?
- 03:27 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7791: Let symbols be garbage collected
- Yes, this is a duplicate of (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9634).
- 03:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9954: Unexpected Hash Modification and Segmentation Fault with Named Arguments
- Hmm... that doesn't really seem like the same issue (it has totally different symptoms from what I described here) bu...
- 04:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9954 (Closed): Unexpected Hash Modification and Segmentation Fault with Named Arguments
- While experimenting with named arguments in Ruby 2.1.2, I encountered some strange behavior where a hash was modified...
Also available in: Atom