jwmittag (Jörg W Mittag)
- Email: Ruby-Lang@JoergWMittag.De
- Registered on: 06/05/2014
- Last connection: 10/18/2017
- 12:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12115: Add Symbol#call to allow to_proc shorthand with arguments
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote:
> Wouldn't Array#to_proc make sense?
> class Array
> def to_proc
- 07:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10548: remove callcc (Callcc is now going obsoleted. Please use Fiber.)
- jphelps (Jeremy Phelps) wrote:
> I just learned that Ruby has continuations. Then I learned that they're considered ...
- 08:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13166: Feature Request: Byte Arrays for Ruby 3
- I agree that the OP probably is more interested in a `BitVector`/`BitArray` than a `ByteArray`, at least for the spec...
- 03:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- I have thought about this a number of times, but never got around to writing a feature request: we already have a way...
- 03:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- Jeremy Evans wrote:
> It would probably be better if ruby could do analysis and if there are no references to local ...
- 12:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13064: Inconsistent behavior with `next` inside `begin`/`end` across different implementations.
- Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> It's a REPL implementation dependent (irb uses eval() inside). Try comparing them using ...
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13064 (Feedback): Inconsistent behavior with `next` inside `begin`/`end` across different implementations.
- [@Kalsan over on StackOverflow observed inconsistent behavior](http://stackoverflow.com/q/41283514/2988) with `next` ...
- 04:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12317: Name space of a module
- I guess the core question is "what is a namespace?"
For example, take this Ruby code:
foo = Class.new
- 04:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12578: Instance Variables Assigned In parameters ( ala Crystal? )
- By the way, just as a historical note: up to and including Ruby 1.8.7, you could actually do this:
- 04:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12607: Ruby needs an atomic integer
- Tsuyoshi Sawada wrote:
> Do we want to have another integer variant just after having `Fixnum` and `Bignum` been exc...
Also available in: Atom