pitr.ch (Petr Chalupa)
- Login: pitr.ch
- Registered on: 06/14/2014
- Last connection: 08/03/2020
- 12:16 PM Ruby master Feature #14912: Introduce pattern matching syntax
- I've intentionally focused on use-cases because: I wanted to make clear why Ruby should to support this; and I've inc...
- 12:58 PM Ruby master Misc #15874: DevelopersMeeting20190613Japan
- * [Feature #14912] Introduce pattern matching syntax ([pitr.ch](https://twitter.com/pitr_ch))
* Could the pattern ...
- 11:56 AM Ruby master Feature #14912: Introduce pattern matching syntax
- Hi, I am really looking forward to this feature. Looks great!
However I'd like to make few suggestions which I be...
- 07:40 PM Ruby master Bug #15274 (Closed): Reflection does not report methods defined only in refinements
- ~~~ ruby
refine C do
puts "C#foo in M"
- 05:06 PM Ruby master Feature #5446: at_fork callback API
- We had to get around missing at_fork in concurrent-ruby as well. Since we are avoiding monkey_patching we had to resu...
- 10:31 PM Ruby master Feature #12664: Multiline pretty-printing of multiline strings
- 10:07 PM Ruby master Feature #12664: Multiline pretty-printing of multiline strings
- Great, thanks. Would you like me to submit it in form of a patch?
- 07:36 AM Ruby master Feature #12020: Documenting Ruby memory model
- As the previous comments mention we had a meeting to discus memory
model at RubyKaigi. There were about fifteen Ruby...
- 10:43 AM Ruby master Feature #12020: Documenting Ruby memory model
- Hi Shyouhei, sorry for not doing it so far, I took vacation to travel Japan right after the conference. It is already...
- 09:03 AM Ruby master Feature #12020: Documenting Ruby memory model
- I am going to RubyKaigi, I would be very interested to have a meeting face to face there to discuss this topic in dep...
Also available in: Atom