vjoel (Joel VanderWerf)
- Login: vjoel
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/09/2009
- Last connection: 11/25/2015
- 05:46 PM Ruby master Bug #6592: test_call_double(DL::TestDL) fails on ARM HardFP
- Fails with gcc-4.8.2 also.
$ make check
CC = gcc
LD = ld
LDSHARED = gcc -shared
CFLAGS = -O3 -fno...
- 07:12 PM Ruby master Bug #9754: Ruby refuses to run source with Mutex locks though there is no hazard..
- A Mutex is not reentrant.
m = Mutex.new
So does this:
- 07:04 AM Ruby master Feature #9121: [PATCH] Remove rbtree implementation of SortedSet due to performance regression
- As noted at https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/451#issuecomment-28741490:
These benchmarks miss the point of using ...
- 07:46 AM Ruby master Feature #6373: public #self
- Another argument against `#identity`: it is used by several libraries for something completely different. For example...
- 02:43 PM Ruby master Bug #8374 (Closed): race condition when two threads require a gem
Requiring a gem with a C extension seems to be not threadsafe.
Any one of the require lines below will fre...
- 08:06 AM Ruby master Feature #8128: New primitives for Rinda::TupleSpace
- You are right: it is best to leave these extensions out of trunk. I can maintain them separately.
However, some cl...
- 08:00 AM Ruby master Feature #8128 (Rejected): New primitives for Rinda::TupleSpace
= New primitives for Rinda::TupleSpace
This issue proposes adding two new primitives to TupleSpace for a...
- 02:21 AM Ruby master Bug #8125 (Closed): lost-tuple bug and fix for Rinda::TupleSpaceProxy.take
Rinda::TupleSpaceProxy prevents tuple loss during #take by exposing a "port" object on the client that the ...
- 06:13 AM Ruby master Feature #8119 (Closed): more efficient version of Rinda::TupleSpaceProxy.take
The purpose of Rinda::TupleSpaceProxy is to avoid losing tuples when a client disconnects during a #take ca...
- 04:15 PM Ruby master Feature #4985: Add %S support for making a list of symbols
- Wondering idly if the following could be parsed...
Eh, maybe it's too inconsistent with % notation a...
Also available in: Atom