Diego Elio Pettenò
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/10/2009
- Last connection: 09/03/2014
- 08:32 AM Backport200 Backport #6504: mkmf.rb should not use CFLAGS when compiling C++ code
- It's not like the bug at Gentoo adds much more. It just happens to be somebody who has different CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS (lik...
- 08:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3698 (Closed): Building the readline extension against libedit will create a non-working ext...
We're hitting a bug in Gentoo due to our adding further safety flags into our Ruby build: ruby 1.9.2_rc2 fail...
- 08:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3697 (Closed): [PATCH] Allow build of dbm extension with Berkeley DB 5.0 series (for 1.9...
This is the same issue as bug #3294 but with the patch for Ruby 1.9.2_rc2 rather than for 1.8.7, as the two ...
- 08:37 PM Ruby trunk Bug #2077 (Closed): Patch for issue 1337 is incomplete/does not work as intended
The patch in issue 1337 does not take into consideration data install, which also fails when using make -jN i...
Also available in: Atom