firstname.lastname@example.org (Sean Dilda)
- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/19/2014
- Last connection: 08/06/2021
- 12:03 AM Ruby master Bug #18065 (Closed): 3.0.2 - possible memory leak in Hash#transform_keys!
- I found what may be a memory leak in Hash#transform_keys! in version 3.0.2
This sample code will reproduce the i...
- 02:35 AM Ruby master Feature #14922: Resolv getaddresses ignores AAAA records for IPv6
- I was recently bit by this as well. The documentation at https://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-2.6.5/libdoc/resolv/rdoc/Resolv...
- 03:06 PM Ruby master Bug #10620: #define_singleton_method keeps object from being garbage collected
- Thanks for the quick response.
I tried your code and saw what you did.. it cleans up the objects, just a lot slowe...
- 12:45 AM Ruby master Bug #10620 (Rejected): #define_singleton_method keeps object from being garbage collected
- After using #define_singleton_method on an object, the object is never garbage collected
Also available in: Atom