pixeltrix (Andrew White)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/15/2009
- Last connection: 11/07/2017
- 02:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14091 (Assigned): Remove Time#succ
- The method Time#succ was marked as obsolete in Ruby 1.9.3 and whilst it remains Rails has to patch Range#each and Ran...
- 02:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11994 (Closed): Incorrect result for yday in vtm_add_offset with negative UTC offset on last day of the year
- When you have a UTC time value that's the first day of the year and then convert it to a time value with a negative U...
- 05:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9032: Time.round reverts the DST status of the time
- This has been fixed in Rails master and will be released as part of Rail 4.1:
- 01:17 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6683 (Closed): DateTime#strftime("%s") overflow on 32-bit platform
- The improvements to date and time in 1.9.3 introduced a regression from 1.9.2 with respect to DateTime#strftime("%s")...
Also available in: Atom