pixeltrix (Andrew White)
- Login: pixeltrix
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/15/2009
- Last connection: 07/13/2020
- 02:50 PM Ruby master Feature #14091 (Assigned): Remove Time#succ
- The method Time#succ was marked as obsolete in Ruby 1.9.3 and whilst it remains Rails has to patch Range#each and Ran...
- 02:12 PM Ruby master Bug #11994 (Closed): Incorrect result for yday in vtm_add_offset with negative UTC offset on last day of the year
- When you have a UTC time value that's the first day of the year and then convert it to a time value with a negative U...
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Bug #9032: Time.round reverts the DST status of the time
- This has been fixed in Rails master and will be released as part of Rail 4.1:
- 01:48 AM Backport200 Backport #8872: Case statements do not honor a refinement of the '===' method
- This has caused a regression in Rails where `===` isn't being sent via `method_missing`:
- 01:17 AM Ruby master Bug #6683 (Closed): DateTime#strftime("%s") overflow on 32-bit platform
- The improvements to date and time in 1.9.3 introduced a regression from 1.9.2 with respect to DateTime#strftime("%s")...
- 03:11 PM Backport186 Bug #2220 (Closed): Hang in dln.c when using 1.8.6-p383 on Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard seems to have introduced some backward compatibility issues with the old NextStep era NSLinkModu...
Also available in: Atom