rhenium (Kazuki Yamaguchi)
- Login: rhenium
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/28/2015
- Last connection: 04/12/2021
- 06:58 AM Ruby master Revision 364044e0 (git): [ruby/net-http] Do not require stringio
- It is not used in net/http library code since commit 15ccd0118c13
(r36473 in ruby svn trunk, 2012).
require's in tes...
- 05:07 PM Ruby master Bug #17796 (Third Party's Issue): ruby does not compile with openssl-alpha14
- Yes. Work for this is being tracked at: https://github.com/ruby/openssl/issues/369
- 09:05 AM Ruby master Revision e2bf3659 (git): [ruby/openssl] pkcs7: keep private key when duplicating PKCS7_SIGNER_INFO
- ASN1_dup() will not copy the 'pkey' field of a PKCS7_SIGNER_INFO object
by design; it is a temporary field kept until...
- 09:53 AM Ruby master Bug #17748: Ruby 3.0 takes a long time to resolv DNS of nonexistent domains
- I was able to reproduce the issue on my Linux box and was digging into this. There actually seem to be two issues beh...
- 01:30 PM Ruby master Revision e61e9bcf (git): test/openssl/test_config: skip tests for .include on older OpenSSL
- The .include directive was initially added by OpenSSL 1.1.1, but the
syntax was later modified in 1.1.1b to improve c...
- 01:30 PM Ruby master Revision 44d67128 (git): test/openssl/test_cipher: skip AES-CCM tests on OpenSSL <= 1.1.1b
- AES CCM mode in OpenSSL <= 1.1.1b was overly strict in the parameters
assignment order. This has been relaxed by Open...
- 10:37 AM Ruby master Revision 1eb6d8aa (git): [ruby/openssl] bn: check -1 return from BIGNUM functions
- Although the manpage says that BIGNUM functions return 0 on error,
OpenSSL versions before 1.0.2n and current LibreSS...
- 10:37 AM Ruby master Revision a3f97007 (git): [ruby/openssl] test: adjust test cases for LibreSSL 3.2.4
- LibreSSL 3.2.4 made the certificate verification logic back closer to
pre-3.2.2 one, which is more compatible with Op...
- 10:37 AM Ruby master Revision e35d3623 (git): [ruby/openssl] sample: avoid "include OpenSSL"
- It is not a common practice and should not be done since it causes name
clash: for example, Digest and Random are pro...
- 10:37 AM Ruby master Revision 7f0b3fb9 (git): [ruby/openssl] sample: update obsolete API use
Also available in: Atom