rhenium (Kazuki Yamaguchi)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/28/2015
- Last connection: 07/06/2017
- 06:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14087 (Third Party's Issue): Program Crash when using openssl
- Please note that OpenSSL::PKey::DH#public_key only copies the parameters, despite the name.
Still, it is a bug tha...
- 04:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6946 (Open): FIPS support?
- (Removing assignee)
Can this be closed?
- 04:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11774 (Third Party's Issue): OpenSSL::PKey.read produces ArgumentError on invalid passphrases
- 04:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12904 (Rejected): Seg fault in openssl
- I should be fixed by Ruby 2.3.2 if it was the same issue as [Bug #12292].
- 04:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12630 (Rejected): add gem sources errors on Ruby 2.4.0-preview1
- 04:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6227 (Closed): [mingw] openssl backport causing test error
- 04:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9817 (Closed): The extconf.rb for OpenSSL assumes MingW
- 04:20 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9642 (Third Party's Issue): Allow CCM as an authenticated encryption mode in OpenSSL::Cipher
- Closing as per my comment in the corresponding GitHub Pull Request, https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/569.
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6252 (Rejected): OpenSSL - ECDSA signature reliability
- 04:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5659 (Rejected): bug releasing a gem created with rails 3.1
Also available in: Atom