rhenium (Kazuki Yamaguchi)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/28/2015
- Last connection: 01/12/2017
- 02:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13484 (Closed): Please backport r54575 ("tkutil.c: ary can be nil") to 2.3
- r54575 fixes a bug in ext/tk of Ruby 2.3, which was introduced by r53077.
- 02:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13302 (Open): Provide a (force) --enable-openssl switch for ruby ./configure (or similar)
- shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:
> We looked at this issue in yesterday's developer meeting.
> Kazuki's improve...
- 02:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13401 (Third Party's Issue): OpenSSL::SSL::SSLSocket :hostname= accessor removed
- (Third Party's Issue since new bugs should go to https://github.com/ruby/openssl)
The accessor still exists, as yo...
- 01:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13328 (Third Party's Issue): Implement OpenSSL::SSL::SSLContext#initialize_copy
- Please open an issue at https://github.com/ruby/openssl when reporting bugs of ext/openssl.
This is however not a ...
- 11:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13310 (Rejected): Segmentation fault at 0x0001a00000002e ruby 2.3.1p112 (2016-04-26) [x86_64...
- abwesend (N Tran) wrote:
> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.1(CRYPTO_set_ex_data+0x24) [0x7f49c15ceb64]
- 11:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13302: Provide a (force) --enable-openssl switch for ruby ./configure (or similar)
- We can know whether the system OpenSSL library is usable or not only after a miniruby is built, which is probably too...
- 12:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13226 (Closed): SIDEKIQ WORKER GETS KILLED
- More likely [Bug #12292]. Please reopen if upgrading to Ruby 2.3.3 does not fix.
[Bug #12993] was an issue specifi...
- 04:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13180 (Third Party's Issue): 'superclass mismatch for class' on nested classes
- (Assuming you are using Bundler...) It is because openssl is loaded two times.
- 10:17 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13080: [mingw regression] broken openssl extension in 2.4.0p0
- The patch is committed to ruby/openssl:
- 03:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13080: [mingw regression] broken openssl extension in 2.4.0p0
- Apparently my change broke it:
Also available in: Atom